• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital I need some opinions!

Strawberry Ink

Positively Primeval
Hi gang! I'm working on a little somethin', somethin' and I need some advice. Should I change the outfit this girl is wearing? If so, what should she be wearing? I got a little carried away with the background and was told that the girl kind of looked out of place.

EDIT: Any other comments/criticisms welcome!

rc3fdi.png

I like the outfit you have, now. It feels casual and laid back; it doesn't call too much attention to itself. Though if you want to add a tad more detail to the clothing, or make it slightly more "flowing", then that may be a good addition, too. That being said, I feel like the focus of the picture isn't the clothing, but the wistful expression and the loose pose of the character, which I have to say you did extremely well. The hand looks a little awkward as the wrist is bending in an unnatural way. But other than that, the anatomy looks pretty good, so kudos to you. And hands are HARD to draw, I understand.

Edit: looking at it, you might want to tone down the chest area, too. She's very top-heavy; her waist is much smaller than her chest right now.

I like the outfit you have, now. It feels casual and laid back; it doesn't call too much attention to itself. Though if you want to add a tad more detail to the clothing, or make it slightly more "flowing", then that may be a good addition, too. That being said, I feel like the focus of the picture isn't the clothing, but the wistful expression and the loose pose of the character, which I have to say you did extremely well. The hand looks a little awkward as the wrist is bending in an unnatural way. But other than that, the anatomy looks pretty good, so kudos to you. And hands are HARD to draw, I understand.

Edit: looking at it, you might want to tone down the chest area, too. She's very top-heavy; her waist is much smaller than her chest right now.

I didn't notice those issues with the anatomy, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back