• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I need some new partners :D

Becky

Purple Warrior
Hi,

Im looking for some new partners because most of my old ones are nowhere to be seen :/

Rules: I dont have many rules by the ones that I do have are pretty fair and reasonable.

1) Grammar: The grammar doesn't have to be great but must be understandable.

2) Length : I can usually do anywhere from 4-7 paragraphs per post however only if the other rper is also putting in the same effort. Of course if we are just doing a causal rp it doesnt have to be long :)

............and thats pretty much all ! :)

So I have lots of ideas to rp however I would also like it if you could put some ideas of your own into the rp :) I do fandoms also. You may also notice that I dont give alot of info my original plots but if you are interested in them I can tell you more ^.^

Fandoms: From books, movies, video games and mangas + comics

Dark Tower

The Shining

Bioshock

Kingdom hearts

Resident Evil

Silent Hill

Helix

30 days of night

The Evil within

Original plots

A) Two people are sick in hospital where a zombie-ish outbreak starts to happen. The government put the hospital and everyone inside in quarantine.

B) Asylum.

Two people are in a Asylum where one patient is being killed every night. <-------- This is kind of like a mystery one

That is all. I am open to ideas so please dont be afraid to PM or comment. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back