• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I need saving....

Evi62

I am a busy dreamer who wishes for longer weekends

Muse A and Muse B are war friends, they fought together, Muse A dies in a tragic accident that was simply a mistake, Muse B takes a long road to recovery and joins another crime fighting force after the war unable to stop. One day their mission is simple, secure a hostage from a hostage situation and make it out. With everyone in tact. Something goes bad and the main captian ‘dies’. A underneath evil force is discovered and then we find a battle between Muse A and B, Muse B doesn’t know he’s fighting A and Muse A doesn’t remember a thing. Will seeing Muse B help Muse A remember? Or will his trama keep him trapped?

(Heavily inspired by Captian American Winter Soilder, I would perfer Muse A, please be detailed at least one paragraph of good quality (: I have no limits otherwise! We just follow the sites rules! (; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back