• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I need more rps...

Emootaku

HI I need a good fantasy and detailed role-play! I don't really like groups... I like 1x1 better ummmm Someone should comment if they maybe have ideas or I can try... Well umm yeah! Helpsssss I'm so bored...

Hi!! I'd love to do a fantasy RP with you! Quick question, would you like it to involve romance or no? ;v; and if it will involve it, do you have any preferred pairings?

Mintymallow said:
Hi!! I'd love to do a fantasy RP with you! Quick question, would you like it to involve romance or no? ;v; and if it will involve it, do you have any preferred pairings?
I'm fine with romance! I just can't have it as like just all all romance... But my preferred pairings are probably fxf...

Hey, hey, did someone stay fantasy roleplay? :D ignore that.

Okay, so I'm all over that fantasy and I'd love to roleplay with ya.

However..I have a requirement. Can you post one paragraph or more per post?

If so, then let's hurry up and plan out a plot~

Aukanai said:
Hey, hey, did someone stay fantasy roleplay? :D ignore that.
Okay, so I'm all over that fantasy and I'd love to roleplay with ya.

However..I have a requirement. Can you post one paragraph or more per post?

If so, then let's hurry up and plan out a plot~
Oh my gosh! I always reply with that unless the previous post isn't. It makes me mad when they don't though haha

Oooh, cool, cool.

And do you roleplay with OCs? Because I...am terrible at fandoms :o

I'll send you a PM soon so we can discuss possible plot ideas~

Aukanai said:
Oooh, cool, cool.
And do you roleplay with OCs? Because I...am terrible at fandoms :o

I'll send you a PM soon so we can discuss possible plot ideas~
Cool! And I'm bad too...

I'm interested if you're still looking for people.

Even more interested in the FxF portion d:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back