• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern i need me some partners

IGNORE PREFIX

About me
I am a High School student from The Netherlands. I was born in 2001, which means I'm obviously not 18+ (I am fine with RPing with people that are older than 18, though). English is not my first language, but I am eager to improve my English skills, so feel free to point out any mistakes I make when speaking/writing in English. I play football (or soccer, whatever you like to call it), and I'm pretty busy with school during the week, but most of the time I will be online and try to reply at least once a day, depending on how I'm feeling. I enjoy MxF and MxM roleplays the most, and you can try to persuade me into doing a FxF one as well, but I don't think I'm good at those. I prefer playing the submissive female in MxF roleplays, but with MxM roleplays, I don't really mind if I play the dominant/submissive or top/bottom role. I also prefer playing in a modern setting.

Rules
- Please reply at least once every two days.

- Don't make your replies too long. I am fine with one to two paragraphs, but when it's longer than that I'll have difficulties responding to your reply.

- Be semi-literate, please.
- Don't make too many grammatical errors, because that'll confuse me and I'll feel less morivated to continue roleplaying with you.
- Romance is pretty much a must

Plots and such
Craving
Roles I want to play

- Demon x Human
- Vampire x Human
- Angel x Human
- Bullied schoolboy/girl x Savior
- Bullied schoolboy/girl x Bully
- Idol/Actor/Actress/Model x Manager
- Nerd x Jock
- Neko x Human
- Werewolf/Shifter x Human
- Master x Servant

- Exes
- Arranged marriage
- Best friends
- Childhood friends
- Bandmates
- Teachers

- Harry Potter (oc)
- Twilight (oc)
- Black Butler (oc, modern setting)
- EXO (hunhan, chanbaek, kaisoo)
- BTS (taekook, yoonmin, namjin)

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Last edited:
Hello there !

I’ve been wanting to do a MxM these days and your post caught my eye. :) I’ll be able to follow your rules as they’re pretty simple.

I’m interested in these:
> Bullied schoolboy x Bully (I have something in mind for this)
> Neko x Human
> Childhood friends
> Black Butler

IGNORE PREFIX

About me
I am a High School student from The Netherlands. I was born in 2001, which means I'm obviously not 18+ (I am fine with RPing with people that are older than 18, though). English is not my first language, but I am eager to improve my English skills, so feel free to point out any mistakes I make when speaking/writing in English. I play football (or soccer, whatever you like to call it), and I'm pretty busy with school during the week, but most of the time I will be online and try to reply at least once a day, depending on how I'm feeling. I enjoy MxF and MxM roleplays the most, and you can try to persuade me into doing a FxF one as well, but I don't think I'm good at those. I prefer playing the submissive female in MxF roleplays, but with MxM roleplays, I don't really mind if I play the dominant/submissive or top/bottom role. I also prefer playing in a modern setting.

Rules
- Please reply at least once every two days.

- Don't make your replies too long. I am fine with one to two paragraphs, but when it's longer than that I'll have difficulties responding to your reply.

- Be semi-literate, please.
- Don't make too many grammatical errors, because that'll confuse me and I'll feel less morivated to continue roleplaying with you.
- Romance is pretty much a must

Plots and such
Craving
Roles I want to play

- Demon x Human
- Vampire x Human
- Angel x Human
- Bullied schoolboy/girl x Savior
- Bullied schoolboy/girl x Bully
- Idol/Actor/Actress/Model x Manager
- Nerd x Jock
- Neko x Human
- Werewolf/Shifter x Human
- Master x Servant

- Exes
- Arranged marriage
- Best friends
- Childhood friends
- Bandmates
- Teachers

- Harry Potter (oc)
- Twilight (oc)
- Black Butler (oc, modern setting)

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I'm interested in doing an MxM with maybe combining the master x servant pairing and the vampire x human pairing! :)

Hello there !

I’ve been wanting to do a MxM these days and your post caught my eye. :) I’ll be able to follow your rules as they’re pretty simple.

I’m interested in these:
> Bullied schoolboy x Bully (I have something in mind for this)
> Neko x Human
> Childhood friends
> Black Butler
Could you send me a pm? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back