• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I NEED HELP!!!!!!

The Unamed Character

Queen of the Damned
I CANT THINK OF A NEW RP!!!! If anyone would be glad to help me, I would appreciaste it fullheartedly. I am very bored and would love to hear the Ideas of my RPer's and see what everyone is interested in. I am looking for fantasy Ideas

Thanks. I have tried that but I cant think of anything good.... I literally stared at my screen after about a days worth of that and nothing.... I appreciatre the help though @Grey

Ah, do you have like, any major interests? Mythology? Any old movies you like? Cliche ideas to make your own? Fiddle around with loose concepts, make them solid.

Ah, I always find things like, Greek Mythology to be very much pleasing. Or Norse mythology, you might enjoy those things, and others do! Modern day greek mythology?? Modern day things from the past?? people seem to like that, I wish you all the luck in the world, pal.

Amaranthium said:
Ah, I always find things like, Greek Mythology to be very much pleasing. Or Norse mythology, you might enjoy those things, and others do! Modern day greek mythology?? Modern day things from the past?? people seem to like that, I wish you all the luck in the world, pal.
That should be fun

Grey said:
Perhaps the world-building, plotting, or thematic entries here will help you develop an idea and organize your approach: Journal - Grey's Learning Annex | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum
I can try... I just dont know how to do one of those nation building rp's

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]That should be fun
I can try... I just dont know how to do one of those nation building rp's

[/QUOTE]
You don't have to? Most of that is applicable to any RP; only the thread about nation builders is about nation builders specifically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I think i misunderstood what you had said earlier

Its that i have made a bunch of RP's and i have run out of ideas

Last edited by a moderator:
So perhaps you can expand on those ideas? Maybe you learned something from them that you might apply to a remake or sequel? What about joining someone else's RP to get your fix and wait for inspiration to strike anew?

I got some ideas especially to fantasy campaign warfare, with a Supreme Commander and varies of officers rank such as espionage officer, defense officer, cavalry commander, etc.

You could also easily do a rapture like situation where the world is thrown into a literal chaos. It is the damn apocalypse in this bitch and people are dying left and right with no remorse and no mercy. You create characters who would gain powers or abilities under certain circumstances, kinda like classes. They have weaknesses and strengths like anyone else. You as the GM however have to be very active as you would be controlling the world's events. All the monsters would have to attack relentlessly and finding a safe haven would be rare and far in between. When I honestly get stuck with my writing I say fuck it and go with something ridiculously outrageous and hardcore that like very few could survive. The ideas that could give birth from something like that are many and even if it fails in the long run, you can say you did something pretty crazy and have entertained yourself for however long it took. Which people on this site are always dying for some hardcore RP you know? Something dangerous and gritty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back