Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roleplay Idea 4 :)

• Roleplay Idea 5 :v

• Roleplay Idea 6 :O

• Total voters
I'm the type who's into detailed roleplays, such as multiple paragraph responses, not one-liners. If this RP is a one-liner type, then it's not for me. If not, then I would love to join, since I love helping stories develop and making in depth characters that can interact with the others in the story. I also enjoy helping with lore or any other GM duties you might need assistance for.

There's definitely going to be multi paragraph responses that involve roleplaying and doing various actions that can ultimately affect the gameplay in more ways than one.

I'm not going to use one liners since those kind of ruin a lot for me >~>

I'm kind of still making if but whatever you choose, I hope you choose wisely. 

EDIT: Its kind of a cool roleplay as well that involves a lot of exploration so prepare yourself for walls of texts and aching hands the next morning XoX

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zareh Hope I'm not too late. Just got back on RPN after a long absence. I'm actually interested in 4/AoK. 

@Zareh Also, what's up with all the 'fangirl' users? LeSora and I look like the only normal people on that list of tags.

@Birb[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Alstromeria[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@The Endergod[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@eclipsehowls[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Midnight2902[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Altair1303[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@PhoenixOfHearts[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@shadowz1995[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@SleepyBuddha[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@aja maji[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Plasma[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@NextGenRolePlayer[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Anaxileah[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@SolistheSun[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]

Hello Everyone! After much discussion with some fellow helpers and finishing drafting out the story, I've decided who to pick for this roster. I apologize if you didn't get in, its nothing personal ;-; Anywho the people who were chosen will soon be invented when I finish making this roleplay and clean up the draft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back