Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roleplay Idea 4 :)

• Roleplay Idea 5 :v

• Roleplay Idea 6 :O

• Total voters
I never thought of an idea such as 1! Its such a perfect RP, yet it could crumble within milliseconds with one single op/broken character... If you were to use this idea, i suggest you take extreme caution

Hi Solis! :D

Hellllllloooooo oo  
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!~ T^T QWQ I don't know why but I couldn't shake the feeling something bad happened to you!? "^w^ 0-0 

Also, Shugo Chara is the best anime ever~ :3 :smile2: X3 :smile5:

AND YUSH!!

RWBY. IS. DA'. BEST. NOT-QUITE-ANIME-SERISE-BUT-STILL-REALLY-REALLY-COOL-SHOW-EVER!! :3 :smile2: X3 :smile5:  

RRRRRWWWWWBBBBBYYYYYY~~~!!! ^^ 

Hey guys! Thank you for helping me out! I decided to go with the sixth roleplay after all of the votes due to it being the most easiest to handle and hopefully get my management skills up to par, however the sad news is that I'll only be able to invite about five people to the roleplay ;-; so while I'm working on the roleplay I'll make the quest and sort out the different endings that are possible to obtain by choosing the different free roaming options here. I'm still also pondering about a combat system but in the meanwhile I hope you all decide what to do and hopefully I'll be able to choose five people who will join this roleplay ;-;

Well, for any role plays I'll be more than happy to help GM them~ (especially when/if AOK gets rebooted~ :3 ) 

Hey guys! I'm tagging everyone who said they liked/voted for Roleplay #6! Like I said before, I can only allow five people into the roleplay since it's not suppose to be a huge roleplay and the trouble is that I honestly have no idea how to pick who gets to be in this one. ;-; It'll help me tremendously if you guys could sort among yourselves about who gets to join? If you really want to join, please message/tag me on a thread, saying why you want to join this roleplay just so to make organizing easier. I really hate choosing but this is not one of those mass roleplays unfortunately ;-; Also if I didn't tag you then I'm sorry that I missed you, a lot of things to keep track of. I'm still working on the roleplay but I got the story down and also created the character sheet for the quest roleplay and will be inviting the chosen five once I finish setting everything up. I will also message all of the five with the character sheet format. So please stay tune and I hope I get five people to join at least.

@Birb @Alstromeria @The Endergod @eclipsehowls @Midnight2902 @Altair1303 @PhoenixOfHearts @shadowz1995 @SleepyBuddha @aja maji @Plasma @NextGenRolePlayer @Anaxileah @SolistheSun 

(I have an idea on how to choose people but its not an idea that I'm very fond of but I would like to see how you guys will handle this so please....make this easy for me, I hate choosing people ;-; )

i would HATE to GM but i would love to get into this role play, if you dont choose me that fine I will totally understand but I personally would feel bad if someone wouldn't join because of me.

I would love to be apart of your roleplay if you decide to have me. If not, I understand. GMing can be tough love. 

I'm the type who's into detailed roleplays, such as multiple paragraph responses, not one-liners. If this RP is a one-liner type, then it's not for me. If not, then I would love to join, since I love helping stories develop and making in depth characters that can interact with the others in the story. I also enjoy helping with lore or any other GM duties you might need assistance for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back