• Roleplay Idea 5 :v

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roleplay Idea 6 :O

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zareh

The Robot Roleplayer a.k.a Zendrek

i_believe_in_you.jpg

Hey guys! I was wondering if I could have help in deciding which roleplay I should make next? I hadn't made a roleplay in almost over a year now ever since the last update for the rpnation from bb codes to HTML coding, things surely gotten weird but with the new update now kind of stabilized and stuff, I was wondering if you can help in deciding since I have a problem deciding and this plus the fact that I REALLY REALLY suck at managing them, I have really great ideas but they end up dying because I can't seem to keep them under control or I have no idea what to do. Anyways, I hope with your help I'll be able to muster enough courage to make my idea become a roleplay and patience to manage it properly :D  I usually only stick to one roleplay at a time but this will be a different situation :3

Anyways with that being said! Let's role on to the ideas! Also the stories of these roleplays might slightly change/be altered after this this post due to it being W.I.PS!

Also keep in mind that I haven't actually come up with real names for them so we will call them Roleplay Ideas 1,2,3,4,5 and 6...original names, I know...anywho onto the ideas! Starting with number 1!

Roleplay Idea 1

vader_vs_link_by_vitorzago-d39crtl.jpg

So this ideas has been along for a very long time and also I tried to make it a while ago but it didn't go as planned. This idea comes from the multiverse roleplays where characters from different fandoms get caught up in some sort of mess however my idea is much more simpler. How about I take different characters from different roleplays made on RPNATION and put them against each other in duels. That is basically the whole idea and I thought it would be fun because it would give other characters to interact or allow players to use characters from dead roleplays and gives them a chance to play as them again. 

[SIZE= 18px]Also unlike many of the roleplay ideas on this list, I already made this roleplay with all the pages still in my workshop but a few problems came with the creation which is the fact that there weren't enough players in it. I had only about 4 or 5 at the time and I needed at least 8 (16 maximum) for the bracket chart to work and it also didn't help that I didn't understand how the Hosted Project system worked which ended up with me "deleting" the entire thing (I actually hid it and clicked random buttons that made it go away for some reason?). So I am hoping to remake this idea and see how many people would be interested?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Roleplay Idea 2 [/SIZE]

f56f0a10b50279cf6a8a4d4ab36e1008fb7e4d9e_hq.jpg

[SIZE= 18px]This idea is a slice of life roleplay about a refuge far from the towns and cities (more like a gate community but whatever XP ) that is set up for monsters, outcasts, magic people, etc who need a home. Basically its very similar to another roleplay that I once made but is now dead ;-; anywho! This roleplay would also have a plot involving monsters hiding their true identities from the public, crazy conspiracies and a lot of backstory behind why the refuge was set up in the first place. A lot of thought was put into this but I hope this idea would be an interesting one :D  but at the core, its just a place where characters can interact with one another and have a bunch of cute monster hijinks. [/SIZE]

Roleplay Idea 3

madoka-magica-beginings1.jpg

[SIZE= 18px]This idea involves a kind of "unique" twist to the magical girl genre? I guess? Not sure but one day I had a crazy idea which came out from me when I was watching "Shugo-chara" btw if you want to watch a really cool anime, I definitely would recommend that anime, its a nice work of storytelling and art. During that time, there was an ad for Aliens vs Predator during my binge watching on Crunchy Roll and it suddenly hit me...what if we get Magical Girls/Boys to fight against Aliens with really really big alien guns? xD  So yes, that idea popped into my head and a story also came to mind...[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]It starts with the story dating back ten thousand years ago, there lived a group of humans ruled by a leader who were capable to tapping into the powerful life force known as "magic" which had the ability to do everything and anything from creating buildings, accelerating growth of plants, create fire, etc all being powered by a single magical tree. However there existed a group of alien mercenaries who wished to harness this power due it being the most powerful energy source in the entire universe. These aliens wanted the magic thus a war began between these magic people and the aliens. However before the aliens could get their hands on the energy source, the leader scattered most of the magic from the tree into orbs and hid them across the entire world and the magical civilization fell underground ending the war...until now in the modern day present where the aliens have secretly invaded planet earth and are searching for these orbs so they can access the magic tree and harness it. This entire secret war takes place across the whole entire world from Egypt to Paris, battles and missions can take place from almost anywhere in the entire world. Players can roleplay as the magical boys/girls or the aliens. I might have to alter the story a bit so it can be explained but most of the plot will be player driven of course :D  so it will be interesting to see what will happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Roleplay Idea 4[/SIZE]

1357392531000.jpg

For a long time this has been one of my most requested roleplays to remake, in fact this is actually one of my best ideas and the very first. If you don't know about it then let me explain ^_^  about a year ago I made a roleplay known as "Age of Kemonomimi" (AOK) which is about a world where humanity has fallen and now this new world populated by a race known as a Kemonomimi (you have no idea how long it took me to memorize the spelling XD) which means "animal ears" basically part animal and part human creatures that have the ability to use their aura which is a power that each Kemonomimi is born with. However the most interesting twist was the part that while humans no longer exist....their creations managed to survive...I won't spoil it but if you are interested then you should see the old threads about them! The only problem is that I hope they didn't become garbled mess of bbcodes...this roleplay has been remade two times! I did also manage to make a spin off/alternate universe but...it was short lived to say the least...but I plan to give this roleplay an entire overhaul but keeping the same formula as before with (hopefully) better management and a plot direction along with events.

Roleplay Idea 5

wargreymon-yamato-ishida-metalgarurumon-red-pokemon-blue-2400x1350-wallpaper.jpg

You Like Pokemon? Enjoy battling other monsters? How about we step it up a notch? As a child I have always loved Digimon which is considered to be the hell spawn bootleg of the Pokemon series for some reason...I honestly don't know why since the only thing that is the same is that both have monsters and both series end up "mon"...seriously though that's almost like me saying that the Legend of Grimrock is a rip off of Legend of Zelda just because both series start with "Legend of" and are both set in fantasy worlds...I just don't get it but anyways I love both series very much and decided to do a plot where both worlds are in danger with different evil digimon and pokemon organizations attacking the pokemon world and are in need of help. I thought it would be cool to see digimon tamers and pokemon trainers fighting along side one another. I also thought of doing a gijinka version but both versions sound really cool :D  

Roleplay Idea 6

ruins___futuristic_archaeologist_by_tamowicz-d6cnioe.jpg

Sent on a mission to the middle of nowhere, you find yourself along side your team to a strange and creepy place in the middle of nowhere. Now you must investigate this place and uncover the truth behind this strange place. This roleplay is kind of like a "choose your own adventure" or a quest roleplay if I may where every choice you make matters in how the plot will progress. Danger is lurking everywhere and you have to be on your toes. This roleplay is kind of a small one where only 5 people would play. It is set in a futuristic setting so maybe people would like that sort of adventure? I hope so! Because I have many plans for this one as well! :D

Anyways those are my ideas! Now time to tag some friends/peers of mine :D  Guys I really need your help please T-T (even though it has been forever since we talked) (; ̄д ̄)

@TheHappyPikachu (Rwby Fangirl)

@Maki (Love Live Fangirl)

@Kyuubey (Wendy Fangirl)

@InvaderTennTallest (Invader Zim Fangirl)

@SolistheSun (Sock...just Sock)

@LeSoraAmari (Guy who joined many of my roleplays)

@Verdas (Created a really cool character)
 @Mitchs98 (Fairy Tail Host :D  )

[SIZE= 18px]@Plasma (Please notice me Senpai, I've sent you so many messages ;3; )[/SIZE]

i_believe_in_you.jpg

Hey guys! I was wondering if I could have help in deciding which roleplay I should make next? I hadn't made a roleplay in almost over a year now ever since the last update for the rpnation from bb codes to HTML coding, things surely gotten weird but with the new update now kind of stabilized and stuff, I was wondering if you can help in deciding since I have a problem deciding and this plus the fact that I REALLY REALLY suck at managing them, I have really great ideas but they end up dying because I can't seem to keep them under control or I have no idea what to do. Anyways, I hope with your help I'll be able to muster enough courage to make my idea become a roleplay and patience to manage it properly :D  I usually only stick to one roleplay at a time but this will be a different situation :3

Anyways with that being said! Let's role on to the ideas! Also the stories of these roleplays might slightly change/be altered after this this post due to it being W.I.PS!

Also keep in mind that I haven't actually come up with real names for them so we will call them Roleplay Ideas 1,2,3,4,5 and 6...original names, I know...anywho onto the ideas! Starting with number 1!

Roleplay Idea 1

So this ideas has been along for a very long time and also I tried to make it a while ago but it didn't go as planned. This idea comes from the multiverse roleplays where characters from different fandoms get caught up in some sort of mess however my idea is much more simpler. How about I take different characters from different roleplays made on RPNATION and put them against each other in duels. That is basically the whole idea and I thought it would be fun because it would give other characters to interact or allow players to use characters from dead roleplays and gives them a chance to play as them again. 

[SIZE= 18px]Also unlike many of the roleplay ideas on this list, I already made this roleplay with all the pages still in my workshop but a few problems came with the creation which is the fact that there weren't enough players in it. I had only about 4 or 5 at the time and I needed at least 8 (16 maximum) for the bracket chart to work and it also didn't help that I didn't understand how the Hosted Project system worked which ended up with me "deleting" the entire thing (I actually hid it and clicked random buttons that made it go away for some reason?). So I am hoping to remake this idea and see how many people would be interested?[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Roleplay Idea 2 [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]This idea is a slice of life roleplay about a refuge far from the towns and cities (more like a gate community but whatever XP ) that is set up for monsters, outcasts, magic people, etc who need a home. Basically its very similar to another roleplay that I once made but is now dead ;-; anywho! This roleplay would also have a plot involving monsters hiding their true identities from the public, crazy conspiracies and a lot of backstory behind why the refuge was set up in the first place. A lot of thought was put into this but I hope this idea would be an interesting one :D  but at the core, its just a place where characters can interact with one another and have a bunch of cute monster hijinks. [/SIZE]

Roleplay Idea 3

[SIZE= 18px]This idea involves a kind of "unique" twist to the magical girl genre? I guess? Not sure but one day I had a crazy idea which came out from me when I was watching "Shugo-chara" btw if you want to watch a really cool anime, I definitely would recommend that anime, its a nice work of storytelling and art. During that time, there was an ad for Aliens vs Predator during my binge watching on Crunchy Roll and it suddenly hit me...what if we get Magical Girls/Boys to fight against Aliens with really really big alien guns? xD  So yes, that idea popped into my head and a story also came to mind...[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]It starts with the story dating back ten thousand years ago, there lived a group of humans ruled by a leader who were capable to tapping into the powerful life force known as "magic" which had the ability to do everything and anything from creating buildings, accelerating growth of plants, create fire, etc all being powered by a single magical tree. However there existed a group of alien mercenaries who wished to harness this power due it being the most powerful energy source in the entire universe. These aliens wanted the magic thus a war began between these magic people and the aliens. However before the aliens could get their hands on the energy source, the leader scattered most of the magic from the tree into orbs and hid them across the entire world and the magical civilization fell underground ending the war...until now in the modern day present where the aliens have secretly invaded planet earth and are searching for these orbs so they can access the magic tree and harness it. This entire secret war takes place across the whole entire world from Egypt to Paris, battles and missions can take place from almost anywhere in the entire world. Players can roleplay as the magical boys/girls or the aliens. I might have to alter the story a bit so it can be explained but most of the plot will be player driven of course :D  so it will be interesting to see what will happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Roleplay Idea 4[/SIZE]

For a long time this has been one of my most requested roleplays to remake, in fact this is actually one of my best ideas and the very first. If you don't know about it then let me explain ^_^  about a year ago I made a roleplay known as "Age of Kemonomimi" (AOK) which is about a world where humanity has fallen and now this new world populated by a race known as a Kemonomimi (you have no idea how long it took me to memorize the spelling XD) which means "animal ears" basically part animal and part human creatures that have the ability to use their aura which is a power that each Kemonomimi is born with. However the most interesting twist was the part that while humans no longer exist....their creations managed to survive...I won't spoil it but if you are interested then you should see the old threads about them! The only problem is that I hope they didn't become garbled mess of bbcodes...this roleplay has been remade two times! I did also manage to make a spin off/alternate universe but...it was short lived to say the least...but I plan to give this roleplay an entire overhaul but keeping the same formula as before with (hopefully) better management and a plot direction along with events.

Roleplay Idea 5

You Like Pokemon? Enjoy battling other monsters? How about we step it up a notch? As a child I have always loved Digimon which is considered to be the hell spawn bootleg of the Pokemon series for some reason...I honestly don't know why since the only thing that is the same is that both have monsters and both series end up "mon"...seriously though that's almost like me saying that the Legend of Grimrock is a rip off of Legend of Zelda just because both series start with "Legend of" and are both set in fantasy worlds...I just don't get it but anyways I love both series very much and decided to do a plot where both worlds are in danger with different evil digimon and pokemon organizations attacking the pokemon world and are in need of help. I thought it would be cool to see digimon tamers and pokemon trainers fighting along side one another. I also thought of doing a gijinka version but both versions sound really cool :D  

Roleplay Idea 6

Sent on a mission to the middle of nowhere, you find yourself along side your team to a strange and creepy place in the middle of nowhere. Now you must investigate this place and uncover the truth behind this strange place. This roleplay is kind of like a "choose your own adventure" or a quest roleplay if I may where every choice you make matters in how the plot will progress. Danger is lurking everywhere and you have to be on your toes. This roleplay is kind of a small one where only 5 people would play. It is set in a futuristic setting so maybe people would like that sort of adventure? I hope so! Because I have many plans for this one as well! :D

Anyways those are my ideas! Now time to tag some friends/peers of mine :D  Guys I really need your help please T-T (even though it has been forever since we talked) (; ̄д ̄)

@TheHappyPikachu (Rwby Fangirl)

@Maki (Love Live Fangirl)

@Kyuubey (Wendy Fangirl)

@InvaderTennTallest (Invader Zim Fangirl)

@SolistheSun (Sock...just Sock)

@LeSoraAmari (Guy who joined many of my roleplays)

@Verdas (Created a really cool character)
 @Mitchs98 (Fairy Tail Host :D  )

[SIZE= 18px]@Plasma (Please notice me Senpai, I've sent you so many messages ;3; )[/SIZE]

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!~ T^T QWQ I don't know why but I couldn't shake the feeling something bad happened to you!? "^w^ 0-0 

Also, Shugo Chara is the best anime ever~ :3 :D X3 xD

AND YUSH!!

RWBY. IS. DA'. BEST. NOT-QUITE-ANIME-SERISE-BUT-STILL-REALLY-REALLY-COOL-SHOW-EVER!! :3 :D X3 xD  

The first one sounds the most accommodating to players looking for a new group RP. You'll probably get a fair bit of interest there. Can't imagine it being easy to manage though so good luck. 

(Y'know I love how Red's expression is always so bored  looking.)

Not going to lie I used to think Digimon was just a bootleg Pokemon until I actually decided to watch it.

Anyway I like idea 4, 5, and 1 though I like 4 a bit more. (I think I actually saw the fourth RP around before)

(I've been busy so I haven't replied to your  RP, sorry 'bout that.)

@TheHappyPikachu

Last edited by a moderator:
(Y'know I love how Red's expression is always so bored  looking.)

Not going to lie I used to think Digimon was just a bootleg Pokemon until I actually decided to watch it.

Anyway I like idea 4, 5, and 1 though I like 4 a bit more. (I think I actually saw the fourth RP around before)

(I've been busy so I haven't replied to your  RP, sorry 'bout that.)

@TheHappyPikachu

(It's fine~)

Also, yeah, I was totally biased to pokemon until I actually watched digimon and was like, wow…. This is totally different and actually really cool~ 0-0 xD

I like 2 and 6 though I got to admit the one between Pokemon vs Digimon looks neat as well.  Sadly, I haven't seen Digimon in forever and don't think I could really participate in that one.

1 seems good. 6 seems like a nice idea on the side. Not very partial to 3,4,5 because they feel like short lived ideas. Something that wouldnt last too long you know? 

Just my opinion. Whichevrt you decide to go with, invite me to it lol

You have wonderful ideas, It is too bad they can't all be made into role plays c: My favorite though is probably AOK~ Whichever you do, I'd love to participate in!

Hey Everyone! Thank you so much for the response! It means a lot to me ;3; I'll still be gathering up posts, opinions and advice on the whole thing but thank you very much for the votes nevertheless :D

tumblr_n45f7fLcgl1scr19zo1_500.gif

@TheHappyPikachu I thought you went dead, I haven't seen you in forever! What happened to Invader? Is she ok? ;3; I got worried but also I thought I wouldn't message the chat because you guys still had school and stuffz.

@Plasma You noticed me finally ;-; I thought you died too or you were busy or something, I sent you like over a bazillion text! I'll work on the ideas immediately :D  Hopefully they'll turn out good ^3^

@F o o l i s h n e s s @aja maji @SleepyBuddha @shadowz1995 @eclipsehowls @Kira Times @Tsutarji @Mathias No Bias @Mitch Neon @Zer0 @Birb @Mitchs98 @Kyuubey

Hey Everyone! Thank you so much for the response! It means a lot to me ;3; I'll still be gathering up posts, opinions and advice on the whole thing but thank you very much for the votes nevertheless :D

@TheHappyPikachu I thought you went dead, I haven't seen you in forever! What happened to Invader? Is she ok? ;3; I got worried but also I thought I wouldn't message the chat because you guys still had school and stuffz.

@Plasma You noticed me finally ;-; I thought you died too or you were busy or something, I sent you like over a bazillion text! I'll work on the ideas immediately :D  Hopefully they'll turn out good ^3^

@F o o l i s h n e s s @aja maji @SleepyBuddha @shadowz1995 @eclipsehowls @Kira Times @Tsutarji @Mathias No Bias @Mitch Neon @Zer0 @Birb @Mitchs98 @Kyuubey

<3 

She's doing great to!!~ it's currently 6:45AM though so she's not on~ xD  Lol :3 :D X3 xD  

@Zareh

I'd be willing to do 2, 4. and 6, I doubt one will work for me because you won't know any of the characters I'll bring to the table. Not interested in 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back