I need advice on what to add to my character...

Peppermint Patty

Patty of Peppermint
So, I had an idea for my main roleplaying character, but before I proceeded with implanting it, I need to ask what you guys think about it... I'll wait 'till someone asks to pop the question, because I don't want to type all about it, and then nobody say anything at all-

readingraebow said:
So what are you having trouble with?
Well, I had an idea... My character is an Undertale one, and he's a robot. He has two forms- his hostile and his nonviolent form. I do have a character sheet for you, but it's not important right now.

Anyways, his nonvoilent form looks like this-

And my idea was that, being created to be as close to a living character as possible, he has a weight mechanic, and the amount of energy he consumes changes his size, as with a living being. Like this- (and note, this is not a fetish thing, just trying to be creative here)

So what are your thoughts on the idea?

FelixWrightwind said:
One last thing- it probably wouldn't get to this level, but if the situation called for something like it to happen, do you think these wouldn't weird people out?
Dropbox - Photo Jan 29, 11 00 17 AM.png

Dropbox - Photo Jan 29, 10 59 30 AM.png
To be honest I don't think an overweight character would weird anyone out unless your partner was deliberately trying to fetishize your roleplay/character. In which case I would swiftly report them to the Staff as that kind of behavior is against the rules.

Otherwise as long as the character fits the setting and rules for the roleplay itself than you can make them look however you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back