• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I need a roleplayer for me and my friend to rp with possibly multiple

TheEnchantedQuill

*Vampire Rat Lady*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am in need of a roleplayer male or female dont mind. I need some one who can write one paragraph detailed but short, I need constant replies. Maybe some one thats as weird as me~ and gothic >.> were pretty fucking weird.

Rules:

*Fade to black

*Nothing else just fucking rp good and please PLEASE speak english thank you and good night~ or not and you fucking rp with us now~ peeps~ OUT~!

[QUOTE="Shadow Williams]I am in need of a roleplayer male or female dont mind. I need some one who can write one paragraph detailed but short, I need constant replies. Maybe some one thats as weird as me~ and gothic >.> were pretty fucking weird.
Rules:

*Fade to black

*Nothing else just fucking rp good and please PLEASE speak english thank you and good night~ or not and you fucking rp with us now~ peeps~ OUT~!

[/QUOTE]
any preference for Rp's???... xD (hello again.) @Shadow Williams

Users who are viewing this thread

Back