I need a magic mask!!

Safim said:
(there is a user submitted warstrider in lore 5 which is awesome and has a good explanation for it)
Aheh.  Okay.  If you're going to flatter me, I'll agree with you.  Fuck the Crimson Armor.

Safim said:
Safim said:
Actually that armour is pretty crap for what it costs...
Comrade, you're nuts.  It's got good soak, a Stealth buff, Essence sight, and removes you from Fate.  And it's 4 or 5 points.  Sounds fucking worth it to me.
It is five points. The soak is a crappy 8L 12B and the stealth in combat thing is just -3 successes for the attacker. A big shield with crappy soak and +2 to strength. It has some nice things built into it but it is in no way as universally useful to make it worth a 5 dot artifact. I'd make it three points. 2 points without the protection from fate.

And please... stealthbuff +6 dice versus visual detection... hardy har har.
I played an Alchemical who wore a modified version of this armor and packed a pair of plasma tongue repeaters.  He was damage-competitive with our Jade Caste guy and his grimcleaver, only because he was such a sneaky bastard.  The armor makes a great deal of difference if you use it right.

memesis said:
I played an Alchemical who wore a modified version of this armor and packed a pair of plasma tongue repeaters.  He was damage-competitive with our Jade Caste guy and his grimcleaver, only because he was such a sneaky bastard.  The armor makes a great deal of difference if you use it right.
Jesus, mem, that guy sounds like a fucking hard-ass.  Like a goddamn commando... was he Starmetal?

memesis said:
I played an Alchemical who wore a modified version of this armor and packed a pair of plasma tongue repeaters.  He was damage-competitive with our Jade Caste guy and his grimcleaver' date=' only because he was such a sneaky bastard.  The armor makes a great deal of difference if you use it right.[/quote']
Jesus, mem, that guy sounds like a fucking hard-ass.  Like a goddamn commando... was he Starmetal?
Soulsteel.  He'd do things like ambush gremlins or hostiles in the outlying areas, lure them toward steam pipes or something similar, shoot the pipes (causing an environmental hazard), then gun the poor sod down if he survived.  Surprise attacks were remarkably easy with 16 dice of stealth to start with.

Safim said:
(there is a user submitted warstrider in lore 5 which is awesome and has a good explanation for it)
Aheh.  Okay.  If you're going to flatter me, I'll agree with you.  Fuck the Crimson Armor.
It's yours? I could not remember who it was. It is awesome.

Yes the warstrider kicks mighty ass, and good lord mem, enjoy your sneaking do you?

*slips in his Alchemicals for the win card*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back