Other i need a bit of help how does one go about putting in a character bio

Climpse

I need help putting in a character bio like where it goes,I've looked on the tutorials and helps forums but i haven't found anything?

Does it go into the profile?

Where do i put it?

I just need some help,dont need be criticized for it..lol just looking for help

Climpse said:
I need help putting in a character bio like where it goes,I've looked on the tutorials and helps forums but i haven't found anything?
Does it go into the profile?

Where do i put it?

I just need some help,dont need be criticized for it..lol just looking for help
This type of post would be more appropriate under 'Roleplay Discussion and Advice' but you can still receive help from here!

^_^

Now character sheets (if that is what you are referring to) usually go under the 'Character Sign-Up' tabs of roleplays. But sometimes users like to pre-make general character sheets with basic information either under their 'My Private Workshop' section (and not have prying eyes) or in the 'Character Feedback' sub-section under 'Roleplay Discussion and Advice' if you desire feedback on your character. With these generalized character sheets of their own characters, they can adapt/change it to however the user needs it for any roleplay. But most of the time users usually create a new character for that specific roleplay under the 'Character Sign-Up' tab.

LifeNovel said:
This type of post would be more appropriate under 'Roleplay Discussion and Advice' but you can still receive help from here!
^_^

Now character sheets (if that is what you are referring to) usually go under the 'Character Sign-Up' tabs of roleplays. But sometimes users like to pre-make general character sheets with basic information either under their 'My Private Workshop' section (and not have prying eyes) or in the 'Character Feedback' sub-section under 'Roleplay Discussion and Advice' if you desire feedback on your character. With these generalized character sheets of their own characters, they can adapt/change it to however the user needs it for any roleplay. But most of the time users usually create a new character for that specific roleplay under the 'Character Sign-Up' tab.
@LifeNovel thank you so much,I've looking all day for this information lol now i can finally make one yay:-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back