• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom I need a Batman/Bruce Wayne.

noire

ღ romantic

rose-png.363225

"Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose."

If you do not like romance, this is not the check for you.❤

Terms & Conditions:
❥ Fading to black is mandatory.
❥ Fair warning that sometimes life gets in my way.
❥ I prefer to RP in PM

This is a huge craving, so here's the only plot I have for this pairing. If you have other ideas, just let me know.

• Catwoman {Selina Kyle} has been accused of a harsh crime she did not commit. Assigned to the case, Bruce Wayne (Batman) decides she isn't the suspect. Only, there's no way for him to prove that. Meeting her in the shadows of Gotham as Batman, he decides to confront her about the situation when she interrupts to let him know she chose to turn herself in soon. Urging her not to, he says he's capable of finding the true culprit.
    Half expecting the bruiting Bat to call her bluff, she's taken back by his choice and sheer display of rare emotion.
    Selina asks him why he cares, but when he refuses to give her the answer she already knows, she grows to be angry- unsure of what made her think she could possibly get him to show any more emotion for once, as though he were capable. They were born and raised of the same cold darkness, hardened and made to be difficult. Only, Selina grew to be wild, and free while Bruce remained constricted and conflicted. She was far from perfect, damaged even, broken. But nobody understood him better than Selina herself because of it. "Why won't you just love me?! You know you do, what's stopping you?"
    "The Law." Was the Bat's only answer, and Catwoman didn't like that one bit. Dropping down from the roof to her apartment floor, she hid away from him for days, holding a trademark grudge. While the legal case was to continue, Bruce cannot seem to get the feisty woman off of his mind. Catwoman wasn't good nor bad, but simply whatever she felt like at the moment. That didn't take away the fact that she was a thief, and a damn good one, but did she have to steal his heart? And can he let himself love her without fear?

Sincerely,
Cher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back