• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern i n t e r n e t // f r i e n d s (cs)

Doubt

clueless goddess
INTERNET FRIENDS - SIGN UP

h
name
nickname
age (20-22)
gender (include pronouns)
sexuality
user (make one up!)
occupation (see locations)
theme song (optional)

height
weight
hair
eyes
ethnicity
nationality
clothing style (optional)
h
vices (5+)

virtues (5+)

dislikes

quirks

habits

fears

goals
h
biography (2+ paragraphs)

writing sample

Last edited:
AURORA POPPY MARTINEZ

ezgif-2-66d9019c78.png
BASICS
name
aurora poppy martinez

nickname
rori / poppy / marty

sexuality
pansexual biromantic

user
martyparty

occupation
bartender at the vegas lights club

theme song
glory & gore - lorde
APPERANCE
height
5'7''

weight
123lbs

hair
dark brown

eyes
dark blue with silver specks

ethnicity
hispanic

nationality
madrid, spain

clothing style
x - o - x - o
PERSONA
whoops
IN DEPTH
whoops

ezgif-2-396a524ea9.png
♡ GLORY AND GORE GO HAND IN HAND ♡

Last edited:
Celestina "Celeste" Mendozaimages (9).jpgimages (5).jpg images (11).jpg
images (14).jpgimages (1).jpg images (7).jpg
Basic Information

name: Celestina Mendoza

nickname: Celeste, Cece, C

age (20-22):

gender (include pronouns):
Female (She/her)

sexuality:
Bisexual

user (make one up!):
SweetCece_209

theme song:
Company ~ Tinashe
Appearance

Height 5'5

weight:
155lbs

hair:
dark brown

eyes:
brown

ethnicity:
Latina

nationality:
Latin America

clothing style: Today's trends. (nike hat, camo jacket, etc..)

Background

vices (5+): stubborn, self-loathing, picky perfectionist, obsessed with her looks, sometimes brutally honest

virtues (5+):
Caring, love for others (close friends, family etc), healthy (fitness wise), Faithful, Loyal

Strawberries, listening to music, hanging with friends, dancing, swimming

dislikes:
Obnoxious people, annoying sounds, nauseating smells, unbalanced diet, judgmental people

quirks:
bites her lip when nervous, checks herself in a reflective surface anytime she can, rubs her temples when angered or stressed.

habits:
Swearing, eating candy (has candy in her pocket every time), emotional shopping, Using slang terms, checking her social media accounts

fears:
the unknown, death, embarrassing herself, people not liking her, losing the people she loves, spiders, snakes

goals:
becoming a dancer or counselor

biography (2+ paragraphs):
Little Celestina sitting next to the glorious fire place as her mother ran a brush through her long and thick hair. "You'll never make it in life looking like a horrid person, Celestina. Never. You have to dress to impress. Capture boys attention. If you do that, you'll be sure to get a good job. If you don't, well...lets just say you're no longer welcome here."her mother had said. And she kept repeating that every time they had shared that same moment together every Friday night. Celestina never had a good relationship with her mother. Her mother was known for her fashion business in the town. She made millions every year, but money could never buy happiness.

Before this women had came into Celestina's life, she lived in a small house in the outskirts of the city. They rarely had food to feed the 6 kids. Sharing their clothes were a common thing in the household and even receiving water weekly was a blessing. Her mother and father were definitely not the most richest person alive. But Celestina won't say they were poor. Poor is when you don't have a home and you need to ask people for food. Celestina knew that she wasn't in that type of situation. Yes, she had to share a bed with her entire family but she had food and water and a roof over her head. All these little things made Celestina aware that she should treasure what she had.

But overtime, things started becoming worse for the Mendoza family. They were hardly getting enough food and the only drop of water they got was from the rain that showered over there town. Her mother didn't want her kids living in this condition, so she gave them all up for adoption temporarily. At least until her mother and father had enough money to take care of them. Celestina waited and waited until they had that news come to them. The one where they were released and allowed to go back home. But sadly, the news that they had been waited for, never came. Instead, tragic news was given to the Mendoza children.

Turns out that her mother and father had been brutally and mercilessly murdered in their own home. The house was burned with them inside. Who could have killed them? No one ever figured that out. It was a cold case. They were able to retrieve a few things among the debris as memory for the children. Celestina got to keep her mother and fathers wedding rings. She never took them off. The mendoza children eventually all got adopted by people. Celestina was stuck with a stuck up and rude women who cared for nothing but her looks.

She would sometimes even keep Celestina from going out, for fear that she would ruin her classy reputation. Eventually her stepmother started buying her many expensive things so she wouldn't have to hide her daughter. But that didn't keep her from trash talking Celestina.

Once she was of age, Celestina immediately moved away to California, taking her money with her. She lives alone in a small house in San Francisco.

Extra
writing sample: Celestina's biography as as much writing as I can
do. Maybe a bit more paragraphs but that is my limit.
Just a heads up, I tend to get some severe writers block.
I can still write but the amount will be fairly short
(about 3 or 4 small paragraphs each having 5 sentences).

Last edited:
LQGntzy.png

• Name: Thomas "Tommy" Lindahl.
    Username: Blue
    Age: 21. Thomas was born in Lillehammer (Norway) on the 14th of March, 1995.
    Nationality: Norwegian.
    Sexuality: Bi, but tends to find guys more interesting.

name: Joseph Daley
nickname: Joe
sexuality: Hetero
user: Neptune's Son
theme song (optional)

height; 6 Ft. 2 In.
weight- 225 pounds
hair: Messy Raven Black, down to ears
eyes:
4ad0d4abc6536f2d20b06dcebe534c75.jpg
ethnicity: Greacus
nationality: Grecco/Roman

vices: Forgetful, Reckless, Quick to blame himself, Secretive, Bottle ups emotion

virtues: Loyal, Trustworthy, Optimistic, Energetic, Sarcastic

likes: Surfing, Swimming, The ocean, Rain, Snow, Relaxing with friends, Books, Music, skateboarding, Working Out

dislikes: Thunderstorms (Likes hides under blanket, and cries scared.), Country music, Sitting still, Being alone, Being sick, crowds.

quirks, Bites his lip when nervous, fiddles with hem of shirt or sleeves, Messes with one of his bracelets.

habits: Waking early, Physical training, Skateboarding, Cuddling

fears: Thunderstorms, and Crowds

goals: To get a nice job, and a group of friends to count as family

biography: Joseph's life isn't all that hard. Since a young age he was always active. Everything from football, to washing dishes Joseph tried to make it fun. He even went as far as to challenge his brother to washing the car. Joseph was twelve when he started chatting with people online. When he stumbled upon his now future friends, he didn't know he would actually meet them. Though he knew these people would truly get him.

Joseph dreamed of the day he would get to meet his friends, but he knew it wouldn't happen. HE tried getting a girlfriend which happened, but she only used him for popularity through high school. That and to go to prom wit a cute guy. When she broke up with him at the beginning of sophomore year in college, Joseph cried. He was so upset he didn't talk to his friends for two months. When he finally got over it, he came back online to see he friends set up the day to meet up and stay together. Though Joseph still hasn't told them why he left.

writing sample
Can I use my bio as my writing sample??

Names: Vincenzo Lucas Mauro and Richard Allen Olson.
Nicknames: Rick and Vinny for short.
Ages (18-21): Rick is 18 and Vinny is 19
Genders (include pronouns): They are both male, he/him.
sexuality: They are both gay, and for each other. They began dating online and they have kept it together and strong since.
user (make one up!): Rick's: RickyxHorror and Vinny: Sachetti
theme song (optional): Rick's: Wait Out The Days, Rocky Votolato. Vinny: Blue Dream, Dance Gavin Dance.

heights: Rick falls at 5'4 and Vinny is 5'5.
weights: Rick falls underweight by 20 pounds so he is 93 pounds. Vinny is simply short; he falls at 102 pounds
hair: I will give reference pictures.
eyes: Ref pic
ethnicities: Rick and Vinny are both white.
nationalities: Vinny is italian and Rick is american. Vinny speaks and understands fluent english and spanish along with italian.
clothing style (optional): Ref pics.

vices (5+): ...?

virtues (5+)...?

likes: Overwatch, drumming for Vinny, guitar for Rick, reading for Rick and playing video games.

dislikes: Snotty people, Disrespect of personal space and personal belongings.

quirks: Vinny is always so chill looking but he is so funny and talkative. Rick is super mature and formal.

habits: Vinny tends to play with his nails while Rick plays with his skeleton key necklace.

fears: Rick can't be without Vinny, vice versa.

goals: To be good enough for themseleves and hopefully play in Fifa World Cups. They both love soccer and basket ball.

Background for Rick: Rick comes from a home where there was constant yelling of many different people and none of it was his own. He grew up and was taught to be silent and that his voice didn't matter. He was mute for such a long time until he got tumblr. He began to write such beautiful pieces and the same people began liking them. The group chat was made and he talked to them, this being so different than his real life. He saw a boy in the chat that seemed different than all the others and he privately messaged him. Vinny. It opened something different for him and he had opened up to him all the way and Vinny did not let him down. Sooner or later within the next year on the same date as they had begun talking, Vinny asked Rick out.

Background for Vinny: He grew up in a silent household with silent scolding. He was taught he could never be what he wanted because of his height, his sexuality, his name, that he couldn't be enough because he was himself. This brought him into a depression and he tried to become that good enough for himself. Rick had privately messaged him outside of the group chat and they really got to know each other. Vinny had been the first person to hear Rick's voice. Ever. He cooed to Rick and promised him that he wasn't going to judge. They talked nonstop since then. Vinny had sent Rick a Chicago Bulls jersey in the mail and a letter inside of it. Rick had gotten the package on his birthday and he automatically messaged a thousand forms of the word 'yes' back to him.

Sample: Rick and Vinny had been walking along side the road and Vinny was trying to kick flip himself over the curb and into the street. Rick knew that it being late at night and the fact that Vinny was wearing all black would not make this venture a safe one. Rick had a small black bag on his back and Vinny had his skateboard, really the skateboard the boys shared. Vinny had been flirting at Rick again and complimenting that male because yes, they indeed did love each other. "But Rick, your hair is so nice." Vinny whispered to Rick. Rick and Vinny had been shamed in this town for being.. well, gay. They hadn't ever been open about it until someone had outed them. Someone caught Rick and Vinny giving small smooches and they outed Rick and Vinny, causing this fear. Whenever they were together they got scolded or dirty looks on the street. Vinny and Rick kept a small space of distance between themselves. "Thank you Vin, now where are you gonna kickflip?" Rick asked, hoping Vinny would give a straight answer. "Well you see, I prefer.. to do it on impulse." Rick knew that he was 85 percent of Vinny's impulse control. "Well if that's the only way you thi-" and on that note, the brown haired male had kickflipped off of the curb and into the road, skating right across it and to the other side. "Hahaha! Rick, look at me!" Vinny cheered as Rick stood astonished and anxious for Vinny's life. Rick dashed across the street to grab the beautiful male and he hugged him by his upper body. "No no no, you did it but you also fucking terrified me. Vinny, please don't do that to me oh my gosh." Rick said worriedly and Vinny consoled him. "I'm sorry I just, I knew the best way to get it done was on impulse. I'm okay Rick, no need to worry anymore. Breathe." Vinny cooed and Rick slowed his head and relaxed up against Vinny's chest. "You're okay, we're okay. I love you Vin."

Vinny first, then Rick. gross.jpg

Now Rick.. olivers day.jpg

Last edited:
l o u i se l l i o tm c e l r o y
tumblr_static_81grwu2oox44cowckg8k0kkso.gif

i've got one foot

sexuality: bisexual
user: mt.sunflower
in the grave

height: 6'1"
weight: 135 lbs.
hair: black
eyes: grey
ethnicity: ashkenazi jewish
nationality: american
and the other

virtues: affectionate, honest, extremely loyal, extroverted, curious, stupidly daring, humorous
vices: unempathetic (though he tries not to be), blunt, slightly self-centered, falls in love easily, doesn't take anything seriously, forgets to think before speaking
likes: architecture, coffee, his three older brothers, late nights, astronomy, art
dislikes: waking up early, cats, swimming, cleaning, haircuts, his body
quirks: bites his lips often
habits: is never without his pair of sunglasses, even when it's cloudy + he's not wearing them
fears: loneliness, abandonment
goal: to truly and unconditionally love himself
in a hello kitty

biography: W I P
roller skate

writing sample: "So there he sat, half drunk and half asleep, perched upon his best friend’s kitchen counter. The memory of the last couple hours drifted in and out of his head, each moment littered with almost as much hurt as there were solo cups dotting the floor below. Ryan leaned back and let his head thump against the cheap wooden cabinets. “This sucks,” the young man muttered, his voice barely audible over the crashing beat of whatever godawful pop song that was currently blaring out of Abbey’s speakers. He found the courage to repeat his cry, this time louder as he knew his ex wouldn’t be around to hear him. “Th- this sucks!!”

“I can see you’re having a good time.”

Ryan, caught up in his own self-pity, didn’t notice Abbey’s sudden appearance in front of him. She rested a hand on an empty space of granite next to him, a silent gesture of “I’m concerned, but I know you’re not into the whole 'personal contact' thing.” The messy bun she sported threatened to come undone as she leaned closer to him, brows furrowing. “What’s up? You haven’t talked to Wyatt yet, have you? You’re too fucked for a serious discussion about commitment issues.”

“Look, I need you to-” he stopped mid sentence to hold his stomach. “christ on a bike, I’m gonna barf- I need you to call me an Uber s-so I can fling myself off the nearest bridge.”

“I’m… not going to do that. I told you he was coming, though. What happened?”

The boy laughed, and a hiccup bubbled up from his throat. “He asked why I moved out, I told him I don’t know shit about shit, then he asked why I won’t marry him. The usual.”

“You couldn’t have just not drank anything? Normal adults don’t go to a party so they can get smashed and cry at their ex.”

“Normal adults don't get off to this beep-boop-ass Katy Perry bullshit. Stay in your own fuckin' lane.”

“You’re such a wordsmith.”"

tumblr_inline_nirasxv9fv1qii5ig.png
tumblr_inline_nirasph2ke1qii5ig.png
tumblr_inline_niratlfMCT1qii5ig.png

Last edited:

dds
7264_laterals_hayleylurichardson_2016_wearetherhoads_kr_9360.jpg

x​
name: faith zieliński
nickname: faye
sexuality: bi-curious
user: lmfaofaith
theme song: x
haleylurichardson2.jpg

x​
height: 5'1" (155 cm)
weight: 48 kg (107 lbs)
hair: medium ash brown
eyes: green
ethnicity: european
nationality: polish
clothing style: x x x
vices: naive, timid, insecure, envious, impatient
virtues: cheerful, knowledgable (book smart), respectful, sensitive, competent
quirks:
habits:
fears:
goals:

i’ve tried carrying the weight of the world
tumblr_inline_oi5zbsgDJR1ravrtw_500.gif
biography:
faith zieliński, born on january 19th 1997 in kraków, poland. her father worked as a police officer while her mother was an accountant. faith only spent 2 years in poland, due to a job offer for her mother, the family moved to england in 1999. her childhood (in simple terms) was a lonely experience, having been an only child, faith became forced to rely on her imagination for enjoyment.

wip

writing sample:

Last edited:
Last edited:

OLIVER BEN

tumblr_nlzlxgRHeo1uoinuao1_400.jpg

• name: oliver ben
    nickname: olly
    sexuality: pansexual (though leans towards males)
    user: galaxyrat
    occupation: works at hot-spot espresso part-time, though hopes to be a cartoonist at some point
    theme song:
    We Used to Vacation
    Help

Last edited:
tumblr_nwxvioPkM21u3fzuxo1_540.jpg

R Y A N N P A T T E R S O N
"Ry" or "Patty"
D O B
January 19 1998
H O M E T O W N
Dundalk, Ireland
S C H O O L
Linden High School
P E R S O N A L I T Y
Ryann is very caring and calm. She'd rather listen to someone talk about themselves than talk about herself. She is the type of person to hold the door open for anyone out of respect but also doesn't let people disrespect her. She knows when to pick her battles. Ryann also really like personal space and finds comfort in being alone. Being around a big group of people mentally wears her out. She'd much rather be home playing video games or sleeping. She's very friendly and outgoing despite being an introvert. Ryann goes through spouts of depression, especially close to the anniversary of her Father's death. To the point where she'll go days without eating. She refuses to go on meds because she's tired of popping pills and feeling numb.
L I K E S
| Classic rock and post hardcore music |
| Dogs |

| Horror and gore |
| Cold cloudy days |
| Sleeping |
D I S L I K E S
| Stale weed |
| Big crowds |
| Being called a "Ginger" |
| Reality shows |
| School pizza |
H O B B I E S
| Landscape painting |
| Dungeons and Dragons |
| Gaming |

| Rock climbing |
H I S T O R Y
Ryann was born in Dundalk Ireland to a tattoo artist Father and a a Mother who was a nurse. When Ryann was three they moved to America, her Dad's popularity in the tattoo industry spread his clientel all over the place. The majority of which was in America. They settled down in a small town in New Jersey called Linden. Growing up Ryann was definitely a Daddy's girl. Though her Dad was gone a lot traveling for work she saw him more than she saw her Mother who basically lived at the Nursing home she worked for. Sometimes Ryann's Dad would take her with him during the summer on his tours, those were the best times of her life. When Ryann turned 16 her Dad did her first tattoo because she had gotten all A's on her report card. She got a tattoo of Tank Girl on her arm, which is still her favorite tattoo. six months after her Birthday Ryann's worse nightmare came true. She was pulled out of class and a police officer told her that her Dad was killed in a bad car accident. She didn't stop crying for months. The only thing that keep her somewhat sane was her online friends who were very supportive of her during this trying time.

After her Dad died her Mother was even more distant, finding any excuse to stay at work. When her mother was home Ryann could tell that her mother was on something and later discovered she had become addicted to various narcotics. For awhile Ryann would steal some of her mother's pills and get high as well, among using other drugs. She became addicted to tattoos because when she was getting ink it made her feel close to her Father. Her Dad is also the reason she really got into Landscape painting. When she turned 19 she vowed she would only smoke weed. She has been five months sober. She needed to get away from her Mother. SO she decided to move to New York to be with the only people who cared about her.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Rory Patterson - Father - Deceased
Ryann thinks the world of her Father and misses him very much.

Ginny Patterson - Mother
Her Mother has been more of a background character in her life rather than an actual Mother. She wishes they were closer but she can't deal with her Mother's pill use while she's battling her addictions.

Friend 1
TBD

Friend 2
TBD
Friend 3

TBD
Friend 4
TBD
Friend 5
TBD
Friend 6
TBD
Friend 7
TBD

P L A Y L I S T
Alice Cooper - Bed Of Nails

Dance Gavin Dance - Young Robot

Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire

Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side

Scum Of The Earth - Bombshell From Hell

Last edited:
Jonah "Joey" Taylor
superthumb.png

Basic Information

name: Jonah Taylor

nickname: Joey, Joe, Jonny, Jon, J

age (20-22):

gender (include pronouns):
Male - He/His

sexuality:
Heterosexual

user (make one up!):
Jonny_T._0960

Engineer(part-time), Student

theme song:
Bounce Back - Big Sean
Appearance

height: 5'8

weight:
162lbs

hair:
light brown

eyes:
dark brown

ethnicity:
ethnic British

nationality:
Scottish

clothing style:
Country (jeans, solid colored t-shirts, timberland shoes etc.)

Background

vices (5+): recklessness, impatience, arrogance, stubbornness, lust

virtues (5+):
loyal, truthful, diligence, kindness, courageous

food, working out, playing guitar, timberlands, cars

dislikes:
boring/dull situations, boring/dull people, arrogant people(even more arrogant than himself), disloyalty

quirks:
commonly goes out of way to crush nearby material that appears can be cracked(leaves, ice, sticks), cracks knuckles when angered

habits:
swears, is always drumming out a mental beat ever present in his head(with materials resembling drumsticks: fingers, pencils, pens etc.), always looks at self in a nearby mirror or reflection

fears:
death, not being liked by others, committing to someone or something til the end/death(marriage mainly)

goals:
forming a car brand

biography (2+ paragraphs): Jonah was born in Edinburgh, Scotland to Archie and Rebeka Taylor. Rebeka worked as a waitress in a nearby cafe whereas Archie worked in an autoshop further in the city. Jonah is one of two siblings of Archie and Rebeka, the second child being his older sister, Marianne. Jonah had looked up to Mari ever since he could remember, the two were inseparable, constantly planning out mischief when their mother wasn't around which was very often. Their neighbors often scolded them but their parents didn't seem to mind, their wild personalities had to be let free.

As Jonah grew older he'd grown further and further away from his sister. Still in his pre-teens, his sister had already began her first year of University. In his free time Jonah was forced to work at the Java Cafe that his mother worked at due to their family's financial troubles. They'd been in debt for years, slowly paying it away but it was there that his parents decided they couldn't do it anymore. He'd been given a week to pack up his belongings, he was moving to New York City to live with his aunt overseas. First Jonah had been excited, he'd bragged to all of his friends, his teachers, neighbors, you name it, but when the time came to go... he just couldn't. Tears were shed that day at the airport as he flew to New York, leaving everything he'd called family behind.

In New York life was completely different. His aunt smoked frequently, something odd for Jonah as his parents didn't quite smoke. The roads were always filled, everyone was busy, no time to have fun and get scolded by neighbors in the busy city. It was a hard life to get used to, very hard but after a year or two in the Big Apple, he'd began to like the feeling. He'd continued to speak to his parents though, telling them about his odd beginning in the city and how it all just became a part of him. By age nineteen he'd been admitted to the University of Rochester where he'd got a student residency in. Apart from his studies he'd began to take interest in an online group chat and so it started...

Extra
writing sample: WIP

Last edited:
"Sardonic humor is just my way of relating to the world"
source.gif

• 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f67683041475f7442734d6d7156513d3d2d3336353935363630372e313439653664333438643562343664323734353339333131393530362e676966

name - Apollo Jameson Foxx III.
    nickname - AJ (his sister)
    age - 20
    gender - Male (He/Him)
    sexuality - Homoromantic Demisexual
    user - Astro-Foxx
    occupation - Barista at Hot Spot Espresso. Aspiring Writer.
    theme song -

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f446f3038444b72465068496d41513d3d2d3337343730363035302e313461346364386238626462636639663532343430393234393236382e676966

Last edited:
tumblr_nwxvioPkM21u3fzuxo1_540.jpg

R Y A N N P A T T E R S O N
"Ry" or "Patty"
D O B
January 19 1998
H O M E T O W N
Dundalk, Ireland
S C H O O L
Linden High School
P E R S O N A L I T Y
Ryann is very caring and calm. She'd rather listen to someone talk about themselves than talk about herself. She is the type of person to hold the door open for anyone out of respect but also doesn't let people disrespect her. She knows when to pick her battles. Ryann also really like personal space and finds comfort in being alone. Being around a big group of people mentally wears her out. She'd much rather be home playing video games or sleeping. She's very friendly and outgoing despite being an introvert. Ryann goes through spouts of depression, especially close to the anniversary of her Father's death. To the point where she'll go days without eating. She refuses to go on meds because she's tired of popping pills and feeling numb.
L I K E S
| Classic rock and post hardcore music |
| Dogs |

| Horror and gore |
| Cold cloudy days |
| Sleeping |
D I S L I K E S
| Stale weed |
| Big crowds |
| Being called a "Ginger" |
| Reality shows |
| School pizza |
H O B B I E S
| Landscape painting |
| Dungeons and Dragons |
| Gaming |

| Rock climbing |
H I S T O R Y
Ryann was born in Dundalk Ireland to a tattoo artist Father and a a Mother who was a nurse. When Ryann was three they moved to America, her Dad's popularity in the tattoo industry spread his clientel all over the place. The majority of which was in America. They settled down in a small town in New Jersey called Linden. Growing up Ryann was definitely a Daddy's girl. Though her Dad was gone a lot traveling for work she saw him more than she saw her Mother who basically lived at the Nursing home she worked for. Sometimes Ryann's Dad would take her with him during the summer on his tours, those were the best times of her life. When Ryann turned 16 her Dad did her first tattoo because she had gotten all A's on her report card. She got a tattoo of Tank Girl on her arm, which is still her favorite tattoo. six months after her Birthday Ryann's worse nightmare came true. She was pulled out of class and a police officer told her that her Dad was killed in a bad car accident. She didn't stop crying for months. The only thing that keep her somewhat sane was her online friends who were very supportive of her during this trying time.

After her Dad died her Mother was even more distant, finding any excuse to stay at work. When her mother was home Ryann could tell that her mother was on something and later discovered she had become addicted to various narcotics. For awhile Ryann would steal some of her mother's pills and get high as well, among using other drugs. She became addicted to tattoos because when she was getting ink it made her feel close to her Father. Her Dad is also the reason she really got into Landscape painting. When she turned 19 she vowed she would only smoke weed. She has been five months sober. She needed to get away from her Mother. SO she decided to move to New York to be with the only people who cared about her.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Rory Patterson - Father - Deceased
Ryann thinks the world of her Father and misses him very much.

Ginny Patterson - Mother
Her Mother has been more of a background character in her life rather than an actual Mother. She wishes they were closer but she can't deal with her Mother's pill use while she's battling her addictions.

Friend 1
TBD

Friend 2
TBD
Friend 3

TBD
Friend 4
TBD
Friend 5
TBD
Friend 6
TBD