• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⚔ I N S U R G E N T ⚔ Conclave

whitefoxkiller said:
it was in the bio (not anymore though)
Ah I'm sorry I missed that. I was only going through people's Basics tabs when seeing who I needed to tag. But please know that I didn't forget about your character! In fact, I have a Google doc of everyone's characters and color coded too hahaha (my weird need to color code everything has been revealed...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Semblance said:
Ah I'm sorry I missed that. I was only going through people's Basics tabs when seeing who I needed to tag. But please know that I didn't forget about your character! In fact, I have a Google doc of everyone's characters and color coded too hahaha (my weird need to color code everything has been revealed...)
it's all cool!

Semblance said:
One question.

What is my Color?

Semblance said:

That literally sounds like something I would do lmao. You're not alone.

whitefoxkiller said:
Akeira your sig kills me erry time.... it just makes me so goddamned hungry

I'm sorry, lol. Speaking of, I had fried chicken for dinner tonight. First time since I've been home from school.
xD

Seriously, you made me crave Fried Chicken. But I don't go no fried chicken. So imma about to fix me a massive bowl of ice cream. Cuz that's what I do.

MrBossMan said:
One question.
What is my Color?
Dark blue but only b/c you made a male agent :P

Akeira said:
That literally sounds like something I would do lmao. You're not alone.
LOL i'm glad we're on the same boat

whitefoxkiller said:
Akeira your sig kills me erry time.... it just makes me so goddamned hungry
AHH SCANDAL was one of my favorite shows in the first 3-4 seasons, but I don't think the most recent season is as good

whitefoxkiller said:
ooOOH semblance what color is Neil?
Dark blue! (b/c you also made a male agent)

there are only 4 colors haha

MrBossMan said:
So damn jealous.

MrBossMan said:
Seriously, you made me crave Fried Chicken. But I don't go no fried chicken. So imma about to fix me a massive bowl of ice cream. Cuz that's what I do.

whitefoxkiller said:
same. unnggg

Sorry ya'll lmao. Ice cream is a good fix though because it makes everything better.

Semblance said:
AHH SCANDAL was one of my favorite shows in the first 3-4 seasons, but I don't think the most recent season is as good

I like some points of the most recent season but not others. I agree that the earlier seasons captured my attention more, but I will still be watching season 6, when it airs in the fall. Plus, I need more Olitz and Olake in my life. I also really like Susan, and Mellie is waaaaaay more likable now, so that's good too.

Okay guys the deadline is Sunday- Get those characters in! Although I won't get a chance to look through them until Monday so you really have until then (PM me if you need an extension)

Note: if you haven't looked at the post with the character skeleton in a while or been keeping up with the OOC, I changed around a few things in the CS, so please make sure you have everything! (Specifically, added occupation and removed undercover alias) I also added more information about the world to the Settings/Locations and Organizations tabs

Reminder for those who expressed interest in the IC thread and those who have incomplete characters-

@Chibii @CloudyBlueDay @MrBossMan @LastRomeo @Smoaki

Also, no worries at all if you have lost interest or if you don't have the time to fill out a character sheet. If you don't have a complete character up by Monday, then I will assume you don't wish to take part in the RP, which is completely fine. I am seeking dedicated players with well thought-out characters, so I'll be v understanding :)

Semblance said:
Okay guys the deadline is Sunday- Get those characters in! Although I won't get a chance to look through them until Monday so you really have until then (PM me if you need an extension)
Reminder for those who expressed interest in the IC thread and those who have incomplete characters-

Also, no worries at all if you have lost interest or if you don't have the time to fill out a character sheet. If you don't have a complete character up by Monday, then I will assume you don't wish to take part in the RP, which is completely fine. I am seeking dedicated players with well thought-out characters, so I'll be v understanding :)
Awesome thanks for the heads up!

Now I'll work on my character throughoutthroughout the weekend. Don't think I've abandoned the concept, I'm still very much interested.

Just been busy with other roleplays and the such.

Semblance said:

thanks for the reminder! depending on how i manage my time over the weekend, i may or may not be dropping one of my characters due to lack of time.

EDIT: after some thought, i think i'm just going to drop this all together, as i've lost inspiration for both of my characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back