• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I mean... partner search?

Panic

"Eyes Open"
Alright, here goes Claire back at it again with those partner searches.

I am okay with doing MxF, I can do FxF or MxM but I need a little more practice in that category. I am interested in doing a pairing with non-binary persons or anything of the sort, because I am genderfluid.

My only rules are no overdoing the whole cussing thing, and we have to fade to black if and when "things" happen.

We can either build our own world, through discussion or work off of fandoms, you're choice. I love to double pair!!

For fandoms the things in () are what I would like you to rp. ** - Craving

Fandoms
The Vampire Diaries (damon)
Teen Wolf (Stiles)
The Walking Dead (Carl or Jesus)
Supernatural (Sam)
MacGyver (Mac)
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Ambrose) **
Finding Carter (Max) ****
Stranger Things - this would be AU generated so (OC)

Spoilers OC Original Roleplays (Vague)

tumblr_or7ufzRebQ1wocfn5o1_500.png
Jay (Jasmine): can manipulate the elements. Was in the Army until they started experimenting on soldiers, due to experimentation powers arose, her eyes and hair turned blue. Now is working at a coffee shop, and lives in a small apartment. (genderfluid)

Jayjaysd.jpg
Olly (Olivia): Works as a journalist, and author. Writes fictional short stories. Is a generally happy person, when it comes down to it. She can be startled easily, and can be sweet when she wants to be.

brushed-back-taper-cut.jpg
Six (has the roman numeral of VI tattooed behind ear)/Jay Carver
(Genderfluid)
Usually positive. When bad things arise she lashes out, all she needs is someone to calm her down.

Last edited:
very interested in your OCs and maybe would like to roleplay with you (if you would like of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back