• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Know What You Did This Summer

tumblr_oo5cskRBNA1u5zbrlo7_250.png
i'm just waiting for the moment that will never happen...
without having practically any time to talk to evelyn, suddenly the pa system turned on, silencing all the students. even outside of the building everyone quieted down to listen to the announcements. wendy however wanted to take that chance to like leave school. of course she couldn't, not when her name was called on the pa. "can the students veronica hawthorne, wendy monroe, allegra hathaway, evelyn figueroa, elliot everson, aron hayes, finn emerson, beckett orsini, lincoln savadore, and hansol park please meet in the study hall room by the library? everyone else, please head to class and make sure to study hard today" once the pa was off, wendy felt like she was lost almost. she didn't want to be around everyone. especially not veronica. she knew that the girl would probably want to throw her out the window if she could. and knowing her, she probably could.

the passing students all made the immature 'oooooh you're in trouble' comments as they walked past wendy and the other students who had been called in the pa announcement. great. just great. she knew that it would be filled with tension and everyone would be wanting to kill each other. who wouldn't? in one way or another, they were all tied together by these secrets. they involved multiple people, and everyone was blaming each other. but wendy didn't know who to blame other than herself...

the study lab of tension
when wendy had arrived in the room, she immediately sat as far in the back as possible, wearing an oversized black hoodie and her baseball cap. luckily jared had given her his jacket without asking her about the gory details of what had been posted earlier that morning. wendy just wanted to get the meeting thing over and done with. in short, principal adams wanted to talk about what they would do about the interruption in the morning announcements. he told them that they'd find out whoever did that, but for now he wanted the students to hangout in the study lab until they felt they were calm enough either to go back to class or go home.

when the man had left the room, it was deathly quiet. you could hear a pin drop. it was insane and frankly wendy didn't mind. she didn't want to talk to anyone, she just wanted to go home and hug her dog till she needed to get food. maybe even watch a movie and forget about high school. who wanted to be in high school exactly? probably not any of them. wendy tried to be quiet as she took her phone and earbuds out of her bag, putting them in and listening to her music. maybe that would help her ignore everyone that was in the room. she didn't really even look at anyone. sure she had exchanged a few words with evelyn, but that was it. socializing was on the least of her mind. but in all honesty, not talking was unavoidable, because someone would snap, and it'd all go to hell.

statslocation | high school
interactions |
tags | tsuneni tsuneni Nap Nap logastellus logastellus nymphadora. nymphadora. spectro spectro mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude philocaly philocaly
outfit | x .

Aron Hayes

tumblr_nw24tiCGzF1udhh02o4_400.jpg

mood: shocked, gentle
outfit: xxx

code by pasta

Aron found a paper towel to pat away the small stream of blood before standing up immediately after hearing the open. Exactly who he wanted to see. He hasn't been alone with her since...it felt so long ago. There was one point when they were inseparable and now they've gotten to a point where they haven't spoken a word since the breakup. His hazel eyes softened when he studies her.

She's still the most beautiful woman he's ever seen.

Even at a moment like this, where they are both at a time of vulnerability and anger, he still sees beauty in her. Walking over towards her, he began to speak, but the words couldn't leave his mouth. Aron is usually never speechless until this moment. Finally, he manages to piece of words together. Unfortunately, Aron likes to hide his feelings with flirtation which doesn't prepare him for what she's going to say next.

"Came crawling back, eh? I know, I know it's impossible to get off of me-"

He was interrupted by her confession regarding to the pregnancy. It hit him like a wave of bricks before he was able to react. "What do you-fuck!" Aron reached over to sit down on one of the desks before running a hand through his hair. "Fuck me!...Fuck!" After the meltdown, he stands up taking a deep breath closing his eyes. "Okay...sorry about that. I uh...what the fuck, dude. It's all coming back to me."

His jawline tightened before he walks towards her looking down at her belly. "I'm guessing you didn't tell your 'perfect' boyfriend, huh? Heh, goofy asshole." He mumbled under his breath before looking up hearing the announcements sound all over the school asking all of the students to meet up. Aron looks down at the shorter female before motioning towards the door. "After you, princess. Time to find out who did this."

▾▾▾

Nearly slamming open the door, Aron immediately started pointing fingers. "Alright, who the f-oh. Nobody else is here." He mumbles the last part looking around to see someone in the back wearing a hoodie, not showing any sign of looking up anytime soon. "I'll wait." He sits at a desk in the front, leg bouncing in anticipation to blame someone who walks through the door. Seeing the door open, he stands up dramatically pointing a finger at them. "It was YOU! Case closed. Let's go home." He folded his arms at the person looking back at him.

wigflip-ds.png

interactions:
veronica ( nymphadora. nymphadora. ) , anyone (?)
mentions:
wendy( social social )
tumblr_nw24tiCGzF1udhh02o6_400.jpg

VERONICA HAWTHORNE —

15876960_693639900795493_9137715347997065216_n.jpg
veronica watched with wide eyes as aron had a meltdown on one of the desk. her lips only mouthed the words 'i'm sorry' over and over again. this was all her fault, no one of this would've happened if she just stayed loyal to beck and forget her feelings to aron. veronica didn't notice how quickly aron calmed down until he stood in front of her, towering over her tiny height like he usually did whenever he stood close.

"I'm guessing you didn't tell your 'perfect' boyfriend, huh? Heh, goofy asshole."

veronica couldn't help herself but chuckle along, only her laughs were like shorts coughs between the tears running down her cheek and the loss of air from crying. "he thinks it's some senior joke," she murmured back, her gaze stuck on the floor as her fingers began to nervously fiddle together. it was a nervous habit that ran down the hawthorne family bloodline. veronica looked up from the ground and met with aron's dark brown eyes. it was like a sin but she always found herself getting lost in his dark eyes, they did always say that the eyes are the windows of the soul.

the brunette glanced towards aron as she wearily smiled at him before leaving the room, wrapping her long arms around her torso as she felt more judgemental eyes staring at her and her stomach. as veronica trailed next to aron, she could hear the whisperings of her fellow student body.

"who would try to knock her up?"
"i heard she was going to abort it"
"apparently she was a mistake herself, talk about repeating history."

veronica picked up her pace as she scurried into the classroom, picking a seat next to aron. as she watched the door open, veronica rolled her eyes at aron as he accused of the person at the door. she grabbed aron's arm and pulled him down to his seat. "even the baby is embarrassed." she hissed before releasing a small sigh.

i n f o;
outfit_ x | with_ aron | mentioned_ beckett | tags_ mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude Nap Nap

tumblr_oirtcuOZNU1vxk05lo7_1280.jpg
15043882_359819544370388_1213015931098234880_n.jpg
15056546_404777629912211_1869091792087941120_n.jpg
tumblr_oirtcuOZNU1vxk05lo9_400.jpg

S4NqIGI.png

《outfit: xxx // mood: don't talk to her // location: the office // mentions: wendy social social , sav, and beckett Nap Nap

the sour expression on her face was probably sourer than a lemon. she didn't want to be here right now. her house would even be better than the damn school, yet here she was, arms crossed over her torso, slouched in a chair with her ankles crossed. she made it seem like she would punch anyone in a three feet radius, but really, she was hoping to console in someone, but she hardly knew these students, and the two people she was considerably friendly with either mad at her, or she was mad at them. she couldn't believe that wendy could do that! when she clearly knew that beckett was in a relationship! and how could beckett rat her out about her depression like that! it could've even been sav, but evelyn didn't put too much thought to that. he's had lots of customers, why would he spill her secret?

evelyn huffed, her small nostrils flaring, as she reached behind her, pulling out her iphone four from her back pocket. she turned it on, immediately opening a social media app. most of the people she followed were kids in the school, and already, there were hundreds of posts of the announcements, many of them making snarky remarks towards the fellow students that were on those slides. each time she saw one of herself, which was surprisingly frequent, a shard of her heart broke from the whole, and fell to the bottom of her feet.

she needed to stop the waterworks, but a part of her wanted them to run freely. everyone already knew that she was depressed. why not just add to the endless river of tears. as evelyn closed the app, a stray tear escaped her left eye, and traveled down her cheek, dripping off her chin. "this is so fucked-up." while she didn't mean to say it out loud, it was already hanging off the tip of her tongue, and she let the words out along with a dry chuckle.

B
E
C
K
E
T
T
hE2klti.png

Outfit: x

Time: probably after 8:20-30 AM

With: Aron, Ronnie

Tagging: nymphadora. nymphadora. mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude
Although deep in thought, Beckett somehow managed to hear the voice over the intercom call out the names of those in the PowerPoint. He was reluctant to leave the comfort of his Jeep, but the consequence of not going was probably going to be worse than what happened at the gym, considering his reputation when it came to attendance. Even has he began exiting his vehicle his thoughts continued to crash in his head. The whole thing could have been played off as a prank but once his own secret was revealed, he knew everything was real. He knew Veronica's situation was real.

Students were scrambling throughout the hallways as Beckett was pushing his way through. The good thing about being intimidatingly tall was that people either got out of your way or were sent to the side easily with a single push. However, Beckett's case meant everyone was moving so they could get a better look at him. Their ostracizing eyes were enough to plant a small frown on his face, but not enough to actually express what he was feeling. It wasn't until he entered the study room that the negativity he felt really settled in.

Aron and Ronnie were already in the room as if they'd arrived together. The other male blindly accused Beckett for what happened during the rally, which only deepened the Italian's frustration further. His bright eyes washed over Ronnie, as if he was too pained to see her or simply too pained to see her with an ex. It was less seeing her than feeling the confusion from earlier all over again that really hurt him though, and the only thing he could really do to hide all the crushing sensations within him was sit in the seat closes to the door. It was an easy way out in case things got too heavy.

OF-qzQN-nLcoENek3dCaxCRI82wSlrS3faq67se5u6luWn0A4swYNBxNp6tI2WBw0_j9-X0yGH2fVvoV-PmVlB0bVrE-ZQCulKXekfyKHqKgT3hSNRrmyX39njNqvQ0p9uxOclOh

amandla5.jpg

elliot remained in the newsroom looking down at her still red and throbbing palm sighing in at the fact that lincoln would expose what happened to her over the summer. rubbing the back of her neck with her free hand she thought about lincolns reaction, she kinda felt bad about slapping him but he exposed something that was supposed to be between them...he definitely had it coming. standing up she wiped the tears from her eyes with her sweater sleeve and walked over to the articles posted on the wall. those were some of the best articles she has done...the article she wrote about Lincoln was on that wall. staring at the article for a good minute she reached up ripping it off the board. crumbling it up she stuffed it in her satchel bag before hearing her name be called on the p.a system. she really didn't want to go to the empty classroom and be surrounded by others, she would rather die than do that. wrapping her bag around her shoulder she opened the door before looking both ways down the hall. seeing both ends are clear she silently closed the door behind her before power walking with her head down to the hall to the classroom she was supposed to be in. using her non-throbbing hand. man she slapped him hard to point it hurt her more than him, she was going to need some ice after this "cool down" was over. using her non-throbbing hand she grabbed the door handle entering the room, upon entering she saw aron stand up and point at her saying something completely stupid. "...shut the fuck up aron..." she looked at him like he was an idiot before shaking her head closing the door behind her walking over to the farthest seat by the window. sitting down she removed her her bag taking the article she made out reading over it. reading what she wrote she could see why lincoln would expose her for what she did. running her fingers through her unkempt hair she sighed before lying her head on the table using her arms to enclose herself in darkness.

location|Westview Newsroom>empty classroom|outfit|
mood|stressed| interactions| N/A
mentioned| Nap Nap mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude

tumblr_inline_nz1pjhSgLr1tze1wn_540.png

L O C A T I O N
School

I N T E R A C T I O N S
nymphadora. nymphadora. - Veronica

O U T F I T
xxx
A L L E G R Axx H A T H A W A Y
It seemed that adrenaline blocked out all reasonable thinking in Allegra's brain. Oh, and also, remorse. Kathy simply stared as the singer stormed out of the hall, confused beyond relief and wanting the comfort of someone, literally anyone. Okay, anyone but Kathy. She wasn't in the mood for bullshit at this point, and a fellow student that slammed into her shoulder learned that the hard way by receiving a freshly baked, extra spicy, cold glare from Allegra. It wasn't often that she was this agitated, it broke the facade of being calm and having a reasonable mind, which were her only few good traits honestly.

And then Allegra realised, she had literally no idea what she was going to do now.Thus leading her to stomp towards her locker and banging her head several times on the inside of the metal compartment, causing a loosely pinned study note to fall on her head, that was flat on the inside of her locker, hair messily splayed everywhere.

The announcement for the "harassed" students blared on the speakers, startling Allegra, which caused her to clumsily hit her head against the top of her locker. She groaned in distress. What was it now? Support group? Are they going to make us confront each other? Meet the culpri- Actually meeting the culprit would be pretty great. She could finally vent her anger on the responsible human.

The pissed off, yet curious female made her entrance apparent by slamming the door open, causing the sound to vibrate throughout the library.

"I'm pissed, tired, and 100% done. What do you assholes want?" She spat, sighing heavily. "Sorry for that, I meant, what am I here for?" This was Allegra trying to be reasonable and not breaking the table as she flung herself onto the seat next to Veronica.

"You alright?" She queried, softening her tone and loosening her expression into a more neutral one as she faced her friend.

Like all the other times he was severely annoyed and upset, Lincoln found peace when he took the time to roll a join, light it, and give it a nice huff. He was glad that he decided to his extra goods because there was that gut feeling that something unsatisfying was going to happen, and something unsatisfying really did happen. The only real problem was thinking about who could have done something as disgusting as that. Initially, he didn't want to think it Elliot, but she was probably the only person who could've pieced together the complexity known as his out-of-school life. However, he eventually let it sink in because the more he thought about it, the more logical his hypothesis became.

After a while, the intercom came on and unsurprisingly, the names of those on the PowerPoint were being called out. Lincoln let out a disgusting groan as he debated whether or not he should actually get up and go. It was a long walk from where he was and quite frankly, he didn't know what good would come out of actually going. This debate continued on until the last of his smoke came out. Without even realizing, he was already on his feet, hands stuffed in his pockets and feet kicking at rocks, and making his way towards the study room.

When he got there, there was already a very unfavorable female. He made eye contact with her, clearly expressing the distaste he felt from her possibly ratting out his life, but it was mostly for the slap in front of the entire student body. No one ever slapped him in public. Ever.

After the evil glares, Lincoln made sure to sit in the very back of the class so no one would turn back to look at him. He took out a hoodie, which he always carried in his bag, and put in on so he could cover his head and faceplant the desk both in irritation and the already growing boredom.
qMxaxna.png

Outfit: x

Time: Fuck if he cares

Interaction: Elliot

Tagging: logastellus logastellus

L
I
N
C
O
L
N

OF-qzQN-nLcoENek3dCaxCRI82wSlrS3faq67se5u6luWn0A4swYNBxNp6tI2WBw0_j9-X0yGH2fVvoV-PmVlB0bVrE-ZQCulKXekfyKHqKgT3hSNRrmyX39njNqvQ0p9uxOclOh

amandla5.jpg

upon hearing the classroom door open, elliot lifted her head up to see lincoln walk in looking relaxed...that was until he made eye contact with her. elli felt her whole being just shrink down at the glares lincoln was giving her, she knew for a fact that he didn't deserve to be yelled at let alone slapped in front of the entire school due to her accusation. quickly looking back down at the paper she had in her hand she took a few deep breathes before standing up slowly walking over to the area lincoln was located. her stomach was in knots again an she felt like she was going to throw up right then and there. slowly sitting down at the desk next to his she remained silent for a few minutes before speaking. "...I...I" she felt her voice disappear and tried to speak again. "...I'm sorry for what I did to you...in the school gym Lincoln..." her eyes remained planted on the desk and her grip on the paper tightened. her throat began to hurt from all the emotions rushing inside of her along with sitting next to the person who hates her the most at the moment. "...I let my anger get in the way and...I was mad that you told everyone in the school something that was supposed to be between us...but you didn't deserve how I treated you...it was immature and I hope you can forgive me..." elli proceeded to place the article on his desk awaiting his response. elli was going to be in for a huge ride that was too late to get off of.

location|Westview Newsroom>empty classroom|outfit|
mood|stressed|scared| interactions| Lincoln
mentioned| Nap Nap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back