• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I Know What You Did This Summer

i'm just waiting for the moment that will never happen...

school was never something she looked forward to. it was always such an annoying thing. this dislike towards school applied to wendy as well. school wasn't the place that she wanted to be at. instead she wanted to be back home, relaxing out in her garden with bear laying next to her, and a book in hand. instead she was walking to school, trying her best not to really stand out more than usual. for once she had her haired pulled back in a ponytail, her wavy bangs left out in order to frame her face. white earbuds were visible in her ears as she walked, listening to her usual playlist. honestly it was almost like the year had never ended. she seemed to do the same thing every single day. well actually not really. summer had been the first time wendy had done anything out of character. it was a bit scary to think about so she sort of pushed those thoughts out of her mind. after all, it was a new year, meaning that she could sort of start over without worrying about anything. she just wanted to finish high school without too much trouble. if she could do that and finally leave, she was happy.

upon arriving as westview public high school, wendy sighed, shifting her backpack to her other shoulder. it seemed like there were way too many people already. but maybe that was because the school itself was relatively small so when all the students were there, it was overwhelmingly crowded. or at least in her opinion. walking across the parking lot, she ignored the rowdy jokes who sat in the backs of their trucks, or on top of their cars, yelling things at people, or blocking parking spaces from freshmen. everyone was rowdy and hyper, the taste of summer still on their lips and the freedom it gave them rushing through their veins. but for wendy, summer was over. her summer dream had been abruptly ended before she could even really enjoy it. oh well. things like dreams only last for so long before you wake up. her biggest problem was navigating her way through the high school building. and that in itself was a feat she hated.

being barely of average female height, wendy found it difficult to find her way through the high school, especially when it was crowded with various people who seemed to tower over her. the girl sighed before she began to weave between the students crowding the entrance of the school, barely speaking loud enough for someone right next to her to hear. her soft voice was easily drowned out by the girls chatting about their summer and all the hot guys, while the other students complained about break being over and were talking about just skipping school all together. "i hate this part of the year so much" wendy complained, for once, out-loud to herself once she finally broke free of the mob of people and into the less populated hallway. jogging down the hall, she pulled her schedule out of her pocket and looked for her locker number. "246... 246...." mumbling the number to herself, she walked down the hall until she found her locker number. every student got a new locker when they received their schedule, making it easier to get situated.

once wendy found her locker, she immediately put her lock on it and began to put whatever books she had into it. she was the one student who always very serious when it came to lockers, keeping it as organized as possible, trying to also make it look pleasing. she didn't like boring lockers. as she was putting all her books into the locker, she felt a pair of arms around her waist, causing her squeak in surprise, turning around to see her best friend megan along with jared and beca who were all wendy's friends. sighing in relief, she smiled and parted her lips to say something when an announcement over the PA went out.

"attention all westview students! announcements are now being listed in the gym. at 8:10 please report to the gym in order to see today's announcements"

tumblr_oo5cskRBNA1u5zbrlo7_250.png
Wendy Monroe

stats-
location | high school, aka hell on earth (time is 7:35 AM)

interactions | megan, jared, beca (npcs)

tags | Nap Nap logastellus logastellus mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude nymphadora. nymphadora. philocaly philocaly tsuneni tsuneni Rainzen Rainzen

outfit | x .

Last edited:
VERONICA HAWTHORNE —

15876960_693639900795493_9137715347997065216_n.jpg
veronica had always enjoyed the first day back at school, she could brag about how amazing her summer was to her friend and watch the jealousy form on their faces. but today, it was the opposite. that morning, veronica woke up to the overwhelming feeling of nausea and spent the first ten for so minutes throwing up in the toilet and tears streaming down her face. she never wanted this, she wasn't ready. after hugging the toilet, she got ready for school, applying extra make up than usual to cover her tired and weary face. with a quick hello from her mother, veronica jumped into the back seat of her jet black jeep and drove to school. veronica parked into the school parking lot before jumping out gracefully. a small frown crept upon her lips as she noticed a group of girls staring at her, were they look at her or at her stomach? veronica placed a hand on her stomach gently before rushing inside.

school was suppose to be her home away from home, yet it felt unknown to her like the first day she arrived. a small sigh escaped her lips as she straightened her back, it was the first day back and she was going to act like nothing happened, she needed to set a good example for those who look up to her. with a flick of her hair, veronica smiled through the anxiety and went straight to her locker. students parted in the middle as if veronica was moses parting the red sea as she arrived to her locker without any hassle. veronica dumped her bag into her locker as her gaze trailed to a half empty perfume bottle that sat on the shelf, a small frown formed upon her lips as memories flashed in her mind. she had to tell him at some point, he had the right to know. veronica slammed her locker loudly before pulling out her phone, tapping on Beck's name and began to write a small message to him.

'To Beck:
Hey bb, where r u? I'll come find you.'

ronnie pressed send on her phone as she felt an overwhelming nausea feeling once more. she clutched onto her stomach as she tried to shake the feeling off before feeling a buzz from her phone. ronnie nodded as she read the text message on her phone before she b-lined away from her locker and to beckett. she felt powerful as students cowered before her, it was one of the benefits of being friends of ex-queen bianca. ronnie threw a small glance towards a familiar face from her summer, he was a ex from a life-time ago but she couldn't help but miss the sparks before. veronica sighed as she rushed away towards beckett.

a smile curled upon her lips as ronnie wrapped her arms around her boyfriend, placing a gentle peck on his cheek with a smile. "hey," she murmured before unravelling her arms from beck. "how was your summer?" she asked with a raised brow, nodding away to whatever he was saying as her mind drifted back to her summer. veronica was brought back to earth as she heard the announcement on the PA. she intertwined her fingers with his as she wearily smiled at him, "wanna sit next to me? the assembly are always boring."

i n f o;
outfit_ x | with_ beckett | mentioned_ aron | tags_ mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude Nap Nap

tumblr_oirtcuOZNU1vxk05lo7_1280.jpg
15043882_359819544370388_1213015931098234880_n.jpg
15056546_404777629912211_1869091792087941120_n.jpg
tumblr_oirtcuOZNU1vxk05lo9_400.jpg

Last edited:

OF-qzQN-nLcoENek3dCaxCRI82wSlrS3faq67se5u6luWn0A4swYNBxNp6tI2WBw0_j9-X0yGH2fVvoV-PmVlB0bVrE-ZQCulKXekfyKHqKgT3hSNRrmyX39njNqvQ0p9uxOclOh

amandla5.jpg

'alright elli...another school year at Westview High...the final year...it's going to be like the last so why bother with trying to go all out just because it's senior year...' elliot thought to herself as she walked up the steps to the high school. she ignored all of the usual antics that happen on the high school campus. it was pretty funny actually, she would see on the tv shows what high school was like, jocks always dating the cheerleaders, the freshman always being picked on by the seniors. it was super cliche yet she was living it. no one dared to even touch her or harm her in anyway. her father was a marine and if anything bad happened to her, you will answer to him. walking with her satchel bag held tight on her shoulder, elliot shut everything else out and let the music from her headphones. looking around at the students she could already pin point who where the cliques were at. Veronica, the princess, populars, Wendy, the shy one, wallflowers, Beckett, the class clown...it's kinda hard to find a spot for him in all this crap. while walking through the hall, elliot thought to herself that she should at least give going out with a bang a shot. 'i mean...i should at least make this year special...dad would have wanted me to start and finish my last year of being a child off right...' she walked down the busy hallway filled with busy teens trying to catch up with each other after summer break. with her headphones on she pretty much knew everything everyone was talking about cause it's the same thing as last year and the year before that. it's either who hooked up with who or this is where i went through summer break. it's all the same to elliot. she was able to hang out with her friends and work on her personal statement more for when it comes time for applying for universities but majority of the time she was writing. finally arriving at her locker she put the combination in and began putting whatever she didn't need away. 'well dad...the school year is about to start...i just wish you were here to see me but i know you're watching over me as always...i miss you so much...but i'll make sure to make you proud of me...i love you' elliot grabbed the necklace her father gave her for her 10th birthday which she hardly ever took and placed a soft kiss on it. closing her locker she took out her phone and lingered for a while until it was time for first period. she already received her class schedule when she was doing a little bit of volunteering at the school over break along with access to the schools newsroom whenever she wanted to which is where she will be heading to during nutrition. after the song ended and the next one was about to begin elliot looked up to hear to principal speak through the intercom. looking at the floor for a few seconds in a daze, elliot fixed the headphones over her wild natural hair and began walking to the school auditorium to hear whatever the principal had to say which probably wasn't important to her whatsoever but she doesn't want to be in trouble on the first day of her senior year. she spoke to herself in her soft yet smooth voice. "...here goes nothing...wish me luck dad...i'm definitely going to need it..."

location|Westview Public High School| outfit|
mood|calm|nonchalant| interactions| N/A

Last edited:

B
E
C
K
E
T
T
hE2klti.png

Outfit: x

Time: 7:32 AM

Interaction: Randoms, Ronnie

Tagging: nymphadora. nymphadora.
Things happen over the summer, but for Beckett's case, a lot of things happened. It was an unimaginable time for him and he couldn't think of how else it could've been spent. A part of his usual joke telling and semi-boyish facade, he genuinely felt at peace with himself, even for the short pitiful period it was. The school year seemed like it'd never begin and the popular comedian had hoped it wouldn't. Summer was summer, however, and it always seemed to leave Beckett towards inconclusive emotions. Even more so the last.

His thoughts continued to lean towards the past as he pulled up onto the school's parking lot. After turning off the engine to his SUV,
he noticed a small crowd of freshmen approach him. The weight on Beckett's shoulders immediately lifted as he heard their innocent questions, which ranged from was he really dating the Miss Popular to how to make jokes in order to get girls. Of course, he didn't answer their questions because nosiness was not his thing. The only thing he said was, "Poor Fish. You all have so much to learn."

While patting one of their backs, he felt a small vibration in his right pocket. Whipping it out, a small grin grew on his face when he read who it was from and quickly replied.

'From: Ronnie
Hey bb, where r u? I'll come find you.'

'To: Ronnie
Hey princess. Just pulled up. Meet you at the entrance'

Once Beckett replied, he threw the kids a semi-apologetic look before jogging towards the front doors. The smile on his face grew ten fold when he saw his favorite brunette popped into view. He gave her a light hug, bending down to let the shorter girl his cheek. "It was the usual. Nothing too amazing except the days I spent with you." Beckett answered with cheese before the intercom turned on. As his fingers intertwined with Veronica's he looked at her as if he were offended. "How could I not sit with you? Who else is going to protect you from those heathenous Freshmen?"

Aron Hayes

6f8f5c67f7bc4807667719582fea546f.jpg

the casanova
mood : excited ; annoyed
mention : nymphadora. nymphadora. , anyone else
npc : sean gillespie
tumblr_inline_oftxupeeZM1slfeob_500.gif

Pulling up in the Senior parking lot, Aron took a moment before stepping out of his 2016 Dodge Charger along with his best friend, Sean. Both of them took another moment to take a look at the females that have finally ‘filled in’ the shorts and crop tops they’ve decided to wear. To add onto their disgusting behavior, they both exchanged glances before smiling and nodding. They began to make their way into the school occasionally waving to people who greeted them briefly.

“Bro…look around.” Sean extended his arm motioning towards old and new students. “It’s our year. We rule the school.”

Aron rolled his eyes a bit still looking at females walk past them whispering and giggling. “This isn’t a Disney special. It’s high school…hopefully I meet some new crusades this year.”

“Crusades? You’re trash, bro.” His comrade says thumping the other’s earring before they both laughed.

They both walked through the front doors to see the hallways far more crowded than it was last year. Both boys widened their eyes before walking deeper into the sea of students. It was a great thing that Aron was tall. He can see everyone, new faces and all. Aron wasn’t a complete pervert, but he wanted to see how many new people Westview High had to offer. Waving to some familiar faces, he gave them a charming smile before some people moved out of the way to see someone that he didn’t expect to see.

“Veronica!” He nearly squeaked before looking for somewhere to hide. Finding a safe space between the lockers, Sean shakes his head before sighing.

“She saw you, bro. You’re not slick.” He then smacks the taller male a bit on the arm motioning him to not look like an idiot. “Why are you hiding?”

"Uh...no reason of course." Aron gets from between the lockers sighing before seeing Veronica kiss Beck. Fucking Beck. Immediately, he turned around to walk away from that direction. “Dude…why do they have to makeout in the hallway? It’s annoying.”

The curly haired male turned around quickly to look at them before chuckling and nodding in agreement. “Oh yeah, she’s shoving her tongue down his throat reaaaaal good.” Sean bursts out laughing when he noticed Aron glanced back quickly to confirm if that’s what was happening. Aron was about to say something until the loudspeaker went off in the hallway. An assembly? Beats going to first period.

Aron and Sean looked at each other before nodding, then ventured off in another hallway to find their lockers.
craftedbywheat.

b68e72abd5c48e73fbdb09a8696c591b.jpg
EVELYN FIGUEROA
it'd been a long time--almost a year or two--since evelyn felt pretty. she felt like she was no approachable. she'd worked her ass off, selling art pieces to be able to have enough money to buy the new outfit she was wearing. it was different from what she usually wore. it still consisted of the infamous denim, but she was wearing shorts. and she thanked the heavens for the nice tan she was sporting.

unfortunately, the triumphant feeling didn't last long. she felt his eyes. the glossy, chocolate-brown gaze followed her as she stepped out of her bedroom. now with daniel's watching her, she felt subconscious of her outfit. she longed to change out of the overalls, and into her paint-splattered jeans. that's how crude his gaze was. how scared she was that her step-father would do something.

when she escaped the confines of the small home, her stomach was growling from lack of food, and her chest was heaving as she took long breaths. daniel hadn't said anything inappropriate to her since he almost burned her arm with a cigarette, and she ran out the house, not returning until two days later.

however, being in the same room as him made her nerves spark up. "two more years," she whispers, turning to the right to begin her walk to the school.

-----------------------------------------------

if she thought she lived in a hell-hole, her school was even worse. evelyn had never been a popular kid--she was teased on her first day in her new middle school--and she wasn't the smartest, or the most outgoing. in fact, this year she had two free periods, which she wasn't sure how she snagged, and she planned on spending them in the art room, rather than at least trying to socialize. in fact, the only person she normally talked to was her shy little deer, wendy monroe.

now thinking about her petite friend, she couldn't help but stand up on the tips of her toes, blue eyes set on searching for her friend. she didn't care that she was stepping on people's feet, as it actually gave her a boost. "fucking giraffes. stop being so tall, will ya?" she snapped at one boy who cursed her out.

the boy made an animal-like growl at her response, and she had the strong urge to slap him, but it was the first day of school, and she didn't need to get in trouble. evelyn huffed, settling back down, and shoving her way through the crowd of people, finally reaching a clearing by the end of the hallway, next to a biology classroom.
outfit: xxx
mood: nervous > frustrated
mentions: wendy
tags: social social
coded by dwale

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_nz1pjhSgLr1tze1wn_540.png

L O C A T I O N
Home >>> School

I N T E R A C T I O N S
N/A

O U T F I T
xxx
A L L E G R Axx H A T H A W A Y
Every weekday Allegra would wake up, and ponder about the true importance of attending hell. Oh did I say hell? Cause I meant hell. School was hell, and the only real reason for attending was for all the friendships, betrayals and drama that were bound to ensue for seemingly no reason. It's high school after all. The period of everyone's life where you can be a total goof and no one can say anything about it, because despite the fact that you're basically a young adult, you're also apparently 'still a child'. So even if you pee in a bucket or get wasted and end up on the toilet floor puking your brains out, it's a-ok.

That didn't exclude Allegra of course. Though everyday as she sat in her bed asking herself why people voluntarily sign their children up for this turmoil, she's also remember that she can't and will not help the situation, thus ending her mini existential crisis and sending her to the bathroom to wash up. In the shower, many more thoughts, mostly involving life and why it is the way it is will race through her head, so by the time the water gets cold and she's figuratively kicked out and forced to face life as it is, she'll be both anxious and clean. To further enhance her nerves, Allegra will then proceed to select an outfit. Which for some reason doesn't seem to calm her down. First impressions are always important, so she treats every outfit selection like a Miss Universe contestant picking her pageant gown. Totally unprepared, determined and very, very stressed. Same goes with picking her glasses every morning. Though it's slightly easier. She decided on a pair of gold wire frame ones today. They looked mildly vintage, which she liked.

When she's done with all that, she'll head downstairs and eat breakfast. Well, her breakfast is usually this random cereal bear she'll grab off the shelf as she never bothers to make anything for herself to eat. And it's not like her parents will take time out of their busy schedule to make her a meal. God no. That would just be way too convenient for her. She'd actually have something healthy to eat, how repulsive.

The part where everything seems to change daily is when she actually arrives at school, a new batch of students saying 'hello' to her everyday. She doesn't really know who they are, but being decently popular is fun and all, she supposes. A quick glance at her new watch told the female that it was only 7:45. Rendering the announcement that just played useless, considering they only had to report there by 8 minutes past 10.

Allegra decided that she should probably set her books down in her first period lesson, so she wouldn't have to lug them around for at least the next hour or two. As she walked across the hall, she realised something. She had significantly less trouble navigating around the school that most other students. Probably because of the privilege she gets by being Veronica's best friend. People actually bothered that she was short and actually parted away for her, how amazing.

Or maybe she just had a scary gait, who knows.

Eh, she didn't care. For now she'll just stay on her phone in the classroom till it was time to move along to the hall.

The sun was already out when Lincoln woke up, which wasn't at all surprising. In fact, if his mom wasn't the one whom came in and ushered him awake he probably would've played hooky on the first day. However, here he was longboarding his way to his grave high as shit, earbuds dangling with a song that screamed "I hate life."

About twelve minutes later the light brown haired male was riding through the student parking lot, where he saw many new faces in addition to familiar ones. A male in particular caught his eye and Lincoln shot him a smirk as he rode passed, yelling back behind him, "Don't goggle too much, bro." Somehow he'd managed to longboard through the doors as someone held them open for him. Immediately after doing so, a peppy little teacher chased him for a while before they both finally stopped.

"Miss L," Lincoln said, his voice low and his eyes relatively dark. "What brings you to chase me so early in the morning?" As he spoke his lips grew into a slight grin because he was very well aware of how flustered this woman became when a male interacted with her. It was her weakest flaw and something many Westview boys took advantage of. Lincoln was far from an exception.

Miss L's eyebrows furrowed as she was clearly becoming bothered by the situation she had placed her in. Lincoln practically towered over her and he made sure to emphasize that by crossing his arms and looking down, although this was mostly because he had to focus on keeping his actions from giving away his highness. "You know not to skate in the hal-"

"Sorry, Miss L." Lincoln interrupted, although his expression was far from apologetic. "A little birdie has caught my eye and I must capture it before it flutters away." Flapping his hands as a visual symbol, he made his way over to a girl with dark, curly hair. She was placing some of her belongings into her locker and messing with something the guy didn't really bother to care about.

Leaning on the locker next to hers, he crossed his arms and with the deadest expression he could manage jokingly, he uttered, "How does it feel to join the dark side, El? How are you today? Do me the honors and let me sit next to you at the assembly, yeah?" It was evident that with each question he was become more amused by their current dynamic.
qMxaxna.png

Time: Idk 7:35 ish maybe

Interaction: Aron > Elliot

Tagging: mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude logastellus logastellus

L
I
N
C
O
L
N

OF-qzQN-nLcoENek3dCaxCRI82wSlrS3faq67se5u6luWn0A4swYNBxNp6tI2WBw0_j9-X0yGH2fVvoV-PmVlB0bVrE-ZQCulKXekfyKHqKgT3hSNRrmyX39njNqvQ0p9uxOclOh

amandla5.jpg

elliot was too preoccupied with her interaction with the items in her locker along with having the sound of the music from her headphones mingle into the interaction to even notice a certain someone standing right behind the medium sized locker door. finally making a mental check of everything she needed until it was time for her to return during passing period she closed her door only to be surprised by no one other than her unintentional summer break savior, Lincoln Savadore. she felt her heart jump in her chest and reverted her stare from him in annoyance "fuck! Lincoln don't scare me like that...it's already bad enough I had to call you to bail me out of jail..." she gripped her satchel bag tight as she walked down the hall but to her demise his tall structure was right next to her the smug smirk never leaving his face. she looked up at him when he wanted to do the honors of sitting next to her during whatever school announcement the principal wanted. giving him a very skeptical look she stopped walking crossing her arms over her chest. "you are really having fun with this Lincoln...the school year hasn't even begun yet and I can already see you concocting ideas to ruin my senior year in your head...typical..." she removed her headphones from around her ears and placed them snug around her neck. "also to answer your question...as much as I don't want you to be near me...I don't think I have a choice but to accept your request to sit next to me...just...don't try anything sketchy with me or at least try to contain it..." she entered the school auditorium and sat all the way in the back. some would think she would right up front where all the action occurred but she preferred to watch from afar and take her notes from there. sitting down she placed her satchel in her lap and contemplated on taking her notebook out with the schools' druggie pretty much breathing down her neck. sighing she shook her head and erased the thought from her head until Lincolns gaze was burning on the side of her head. she craned her neck and gave him a very distasteful look. "I would appreciate it if you didn't stare at me like I'm one of your prey please...it's very annoying." right in this very moment elliot knew that her life was over.

location|Westview Public High School| outfit|
mood|calm>annoyed| interactions| Lincoln Savadore- Nap Nap

VERONICA HAWTHORNE —

veronica felt her cheeks heat up as beck spoke to her. a small smile curled upon her lips as she watched beck act offended at her question. "my hero, what would i do without you?" she hummed, dramatically placing her heart on her heart as the feeling of bliss and happiness formed in her stomach. there was something different about beck than most of her exes. he was sweet, funny and could make her laugh until her stomach hurt but it felt like they were both pretending just to earn the popularity.

she placed another small peck on his cheek as a sign of 'thank you' before leading the both of them towards the auditorium, earning jealous glares and a few whispers from freshmen students. veronica always enjoyed the attention from other students, even if the attention was because people were jealous of her. like her best friend said, 'any attention is good attention'.

veronica stopped in the middle of her tracks as she tried to find a perfect place to sit, somewhere away from the anxious freshman but close enough to see everything without using her thick glasses. her hazel eyes scanned the area as she kept her fingers intertwined with his, she could've let him go but she wanted to show the freshman, and a few other people, that she was his and they were happy together. veronica rose her finger as she pointed towards two empty seats in the middle of the crowd, "i found the perfect spot, follow me." she ordered politely as veronica began to lead beck towards the empty seats away from the freshman.

she scooted her way towards the seats, apologising as she awkwardly made her way through the sea of students. veronica sat down gracefully as she waited for the assembly to start. "anything else exciting that happened on your holidays?" she asked with a raised brow, placing her chin delicately on her hand and crossing her legs together. to say that veronica had an eventful summer was an understatement, it was like a cliched teen angst movie and her life was living through each scene. it was just a shame that she couldn't leave it all behind her.

veronica nodded at beck's reply as her gaze trailed along the sea of students. her eyebrows furrowed together as she recognised aron sitting a few rows away from her. the feeling of anxiety and nausea churned in her stomach as veronica needed to speak with aron later. veronica's attention was soon brought back to beck as she wearily smiled.

i n f o;
outfit_ x | with_ beckett | mentioned_ aron | tags_ mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude Nap Nap

Aron Hayes

tumblr_nw24tiCGzF1udhh02o4_400.jpg

mood: hyped, anxious
NPC:

sean gillespie

code by pasta

Sean nudges his best friend's arm looking behind him. "You see Sav in the parking lot? Looks different, huh?" Hearing him mention that, he nodded a little bit before giving a hug to some sophomore he's met last year.

"Yeah. Haircut?" He mumbled before continuing to walk down the hall before turning the corner to see Lincoln and a familiar curly haired individual. "The man of the hour!" Aron exclaimed pulling out his phone opening the Snapchat app. He turned around to video himself making sure Elliot is especially in the shot. "Westview Seniors in this bitch. I got my boy Sav on the right, my boy Sean on the left, and the sexier version of Hey Arnold in the middle! Let's get i-"Aron was suddenly interrupted by a screeching teacher warning him to watch his profanity.

"Mr. Hayes! Language!"

Turning off his phone immediately, he gives a sweet smile to the teacher. "I uh...know some French words." With that being said, Aron nodded over at Lincoln and Elliot. "See ya in the gym."

▾▾▾

Finally managing to find a seat, they both sat in an area where the seniors are supposed to sit. However, most of them don’t really follow that rule just to sit with their underclassmen friends. Aron looks over Sean’s head to see a group of Freshmen girls staring over at the both of them before they turn away squealing and laughing. Shaking his head, he gently elbows Sean before shaking his head. “Kids, man.”

His best friend looks over at them as well before the group looks over again smiling before whispering. “You were those kids three years ago, bro. Remember Lucina? We were all over her our Freshman year.”

Aron laughed loudly before sitting up. “Oh “Lucifer-throat” Rodriguez? Remember summer of Sophomore year?” They both nodded before giving each other a high five. “They weren’t lying about her throat though. I felt the soul escape from my-Veronica!” He exclaims before putting his head down, trying to hide from her gaze. However, that was a little impossible with him being taller than the people in front of him.

Shaking his head once again, Sean looks over at Ronnie and Beck as they made their way behind them. “Pretty sure she’s more concerned on finding a seat. It was just one night that y’all both reunited…I thought you didn’t care.”

“Me!? Ha! I uh…I don’t care. At all. Totally.” He laughs before turning away from Sean and letting out a wheeze while running his hand through his hair. This is going to be a long damn year. The sooner he’s out of this gym, the better.

wigflip-ds.png

interactions:
elliot ( logastellus logastellus ) and lincoln ( Nap Nap )
mentions:
veronica ( nymphadora. nymphadora. ) and beck ( Nap Nap )

tumblr_nw24tiCGzF1udhh02o6_400.jpg

whenever someone says the word beautiful, i think of you...

a mess of cherry blossom pink hair could be seen peaking out beneath the large fluffy blankets, easily hiding from the sun that poured through the window. the alarm hadn't even been set and the student was sleeping soundly in their bed. at least they were until a dog started barking. neighbors. can't live with them, can't live without them. a groan escaped the pile of blankets and slowly a male sat up, his eyes closed as he rubbed the back of his neck, trying to process everything. blinking a few times, he fumbled around for his phone and grabbed it, once it was located, and checked the time. a very manly scream left his lips as he threw the phone onto the bed and sprinted into the bathroom. and this everyone is the daily life of a hansol park. age eighteen.

to say that hansol is an organized person is a lie. he has to be one of the most disorganized people you will ever meet in your life. even getting out of the house was tough, him still having his tooth brush in his mouth as he stumbled around trying to get his shoes on. it was a miracle that he actually got out in time. living maybe five minutes away from the school, for now at least, hansol was able to make it to school without being too late. the walk itself was pretty refreshing, the scent of summer still on the morning breeze as the pink haired boy jogged across the cross walk, trying to get to school as soon as possible.

ah summer. a time when hansol had royally fucked up. he wasn't really proud of his summer in all honesty. he was supposed to be dedicating his time to training for competition he had entered, but he had gotten distracted. oh so typical of him. the distraction didn't last for too long, just a few times here and there. but the distraction lingered on hansol's mind day and night, even during the competition. to say the least, he had to forget about his summer, or else he'd have two left feet for the rest of his life. and obviously that wasn't something he could afford. so he forgot about it. plain and simple. summer? oh please, this boy was living at the studio the entire summer. and he may have moved into his grandmother's house while his and his parents' house was being remodeled. oh joy.

upon arriving at school, hansol avoided the entire front entrance. he wasn't the tallest kid on the block, therefore he was avoiding the biggest danger zone in the school. instead he went around back and in through the gym. but that didn't work out too well. when he entered the gym from one of the various doors, he was very shocked and almost terrified of the fact that practically every student and their cousin was sitting in the gym. looking around, the senior was a bit confused, having missed the announcement about the uh announcements. fixing his backpack strap, hansol walked across the gym, trying not to have eye contact with anyone.

though hansol was far from being unpopular, he still didn't want people like paying attention to him so early in the morning. he felt like his face was all puffy or something because he had stayed up so late the night before. hence why he was wearing glasses, in order to tone down any attention to his eyes being puffy and swollen. awkwardly the pink haired boy weaved in between students, apologizing as he went to find a seat. in order to claim it he practically had to throw his backpack into the seat, needing to call dibs on it.

once seated, hansol slouched in his chair, sighing in relief. pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and began to text a few people. by a few he meant luke and dylan from the competitive dance team. he hadn't really seen them all summer since they were off in california surfing and living 'on the edge', of course their summer was probably way more exciting than hansol's, but he didn't mind. he didn't like his summer too much anyways.

tumblr_ofsv63ezjI1utactko5_250.png
Hansol Park

stats-
location | the school (7:45 AM)

interactions |

tags |

outfit | x .

4932248.png

tumblr_nn6fifA8651sskn9qo2_250.jpg

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

"Finn!" the eyes of possibly the laziest senior at Westview opened slowly and groggily, "Finn, I swear to God Finn if you don't get your butt down these stairs-"
"Yes, Mom, we get it!" The voice of his adoptive mother was interrupted by the voice of his adoptive sister, Imogen, who sounded as though she was directly outside of Finn's room. "Come on bro," Finn was right, Immy was just outside, "You're making us all late and Mom won't stop screaming and her booming voice is making my hangover worse so-" She began to open the door until Finn protested.
"I get it, Immy, I can open my own door, thank you!" He was finally awake, though he certainly hadn't had enough sleep. He hadn't really slept much recently at all, and the fact that it was the first day of senior year hadn't helped his insomnia. Pulling off his covers, he rubbed his eyes with the heel of his palm and then stretched his arms out, touching the slanted ceiling of his attic bedroom. Standing up, he walked over his wooden floor, which was full of dirty clothes and sheet music and unused instruments, and picked up the t-shirt and jeans that he had laid on top of his drawers. He laughed at the irony of having a horrendously untidy room and yet a totally organized wardrobe schedule.

After he had pulled on his clothes and swapped his underwear and socks for clean pairs, he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and ruffle his hair. Cracking his neck, he spit toothpaste in the sink and made his way downstairs. His Mother was stood at the door, impatiently, staring at her phone. Laura, Tomas and Frank, the triplets of the family were stood by her, looking totally impatient and slightly nervous for their first day at middle school. Finn smiled at them, encouragingly and grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. "Come on Mom," He waved a hand in front of her face, "We're gonna be so late." He laughed and the triplets smirked, too. Finn didn't bother looking behind at his most likely angry Mother, he just made his way to the mini-van and took his place up front. Now that he was the oldest kid in the household, he had the right to front seat. Though, it was nothing to be proud of. Unfortunately, their parents had a rule; no cars until after high school. His parents had raised enough children to know that high school meant parties and partieds meant drinking and drinking meant drunk driving. Somehow, they thought that they'd be more responsible in college.

After dropping off the triplets, Imogen and Finn were the last ones left, and their Mother, like always, drove them right to the front door of school. Finn had never been embarrassed of his Mother, nor her seven seat mini-van, but his siblings had been, and no matter how much they begged for her to park away from the prying eyes of high school, she always insisted that she drive up to the front. All of her kids had had the same treatment, every day, for every single year of their school life.

Finn jumped out, waving goodbye to his Mother and walking in a separate direction to his sister. Imogen was only two years younger than Finn, and though he loved all of his siblings equally, he got along best with Imogen. They were closer in age and she had always understood the importance of white lies. They had always caused trouble together.

Inside of school, Finn pushed his way down the corridor to his locker, which had a huge array of old posters and instrument pictures on the inside. He had done it a year ago, when he was positive about his music. Now he just felt done; bored. Pulling out his textbook for algebra, he stuffed it into his bag and pushed a hand through his hair. On his way to class, he heard the speaker send out an alert; announcements in the gym. He thought about skipping it. Could he be really bothered? Sighing, he started towards the place he hated most; the gym. He had to be bothered. Julliard was just one step away, and he would do anything he could to get in. As he entered the gym, he looked around and found a relatively empty row of seats. There were enough seniors who hated him at Westview, so he sat with the juniors. There were only a couple of them who disliked him.

tumblr_nn6fifA8651sskn9qo4_r1_250.jpg

shutting her locker, wendy brushed her bangs back slightly as she spoke to her friends. they filled her in on their rather exciting and interesting summers. megan went to rome where she met the girl of her dreams, though that ended as only a summer fling. boy could wendy relate. beca spent most of her time on a road trip with her and her cousin and they went all over the us. jared didn't do much. he stayed at home, but he did end up getting accepted by one of the colleges he applied for, and it was his first choice college. though when the three asked wendy how her summer went, she only hugged her bag to her chest, shrugging her shoulders.

"i stayed home and had fun with bear. nothing interesting happened" she didn't want to talk about her summer. she knew that her friends would be terribly shocked and not even know what to say if she did tell them what happened. if she talked about how she went to a party with rosa and managed to get into a rather messy situation. not to mention their opinion of her might slightly change. "hey, why don't we go grab some seats for the announcements? try and get ones in the back near the door so i can get to class without being run over" wendy smiled as her friends all agreed, loudly chatting as they walked down the hallway together, off to find some seats.

sighing in relief, wendy leaned against the lockers, feeling mentally drained already. "there's no way i can deal with school today" she quietly complained as she was tempted to leave the school for the day. however her mom would still be at home and sadly she didn't have the guts to actually skip school. before walking away from her locker, wendy opened it again and grabbed her black baseball cap and quickly shoved it in her backpack, bringing it just in case she wanted to blend in with the crowd more. it was a common thing the the girl often did, especially on days when she wished she wasn't at school.

walking down the hallway towards the gym, she noticed a familiar figure. waving with a smile on her lips, she approached the girl, happy to see her. she hadn't seen evelyn practically all summer as wendy was sort of trying to have minimal contact with those from school. they saw each other, but only a few times. mostly the girl was at home simply practicing her small hobbies. so she wanted to catch up with her and apologize for not hanging out with her over summer.

the announcements
wendy gulped as she entered the gym, having dragged evelyn along with her. she had no idea where to sit. "where do you want to sit?" she asked quietly, looking around the gym. the seats were mostly filled, the freshmen chatting in high pitched voices, and seniors all sort of sitting together. rubbing the back of her neck, wendy found a few seats open. "oh, we can sit there" she said, moving through the crowd of people, attempting not to trip over anyone's legs. finally getting her seat, wendy slouched down slightly, looking around and seeing if she recognized anyone. naturally she did. and the ones she recognized made her want to shrink into a hole.

she messed with the rings, trying not to really pay attention to them. but it was difficult for her, especially since she could swear that she heard them talking to each other. 'ugh couples' she chewed on her lower lip, waiting for the announcements to start. there was a projector screen set up, the title screen of a power point only being showed. it was a bit difficult to distinguish what was being displayed, but she figured it was the usual 'hey welcome back to school' power point. the principal soon walked up to the podium, smiling at everyone present in the gym. "welcome back students of westview high! or simply welcome to this amazing school!" the students all seemed to cheer, as if it was a prep rally itself.

wendy however wasn't all too impressed. it was loud and far too hyper for morning announcements. the lights were soon turned off as principal adams continued his speech. the power point slides soon became visible as he talked about upcoming school events. talking about the year was giving the senior a headache, until suddenly the power point wouldn't go to the next slide. curiously, wendy leaned forward in her seat, wondering why the slides weren't changing. almost as if on a timer, the power point was back on but it was much different than before. and even though people were trying to figure out how the power point was being played, it continued to go from one slide to the next, successfully destroying everything that so many people had hoped for this year.

well well well isn't it the most lovely school of them all? everyone's summers have all been so wonderful i'm sure. driving to the beach, going to parties, traveling, having unique flings. but that's really not i'm interested in. no, i'm interested in something a bit different. yes, i'm interested in the lives of my most favorite people in the world. first up is our school's dearest princess.

did you know that our precious veronica hawthorne actually isn't as perfect as she seems? while her makeup may be on point, her loyalties certainly aren't. this pretty princess is also a pretty liar. it's kind of cheap to go behind your loving boyfriend's back to hookup with some guy at a party don't you think? it also is even worse that you forgot to use protection. oops, looks like you better start looking for maternity clothes.

on the subject of cheating, you may not all know her, but wendy monroe, our pretty much only australian student, isn't as pure as she seems. though she acts like a good girl, it seems she's even more tricky than she appears. snagging ronnie's boyfriend over summer is certainly a big feat. looks like she doesn't care about being a homewrecker this year.

of course sav is someone we all know and love. come on, he's pretty much been the go to man every year. but did you know that westview's most popular party guest is actually from a crazy family? that's right, lincoln savadore's mom is actually a crazed drug addict just like him. gotta love family.

my dear, sweet allegra hathaway, your voice literally gives me chills. but you know what bothers me? you seem like the perfect catholic girl, ronnie as your bff, but you are just a liar right? you've been sleeping around more than kids eat candy. what a slut.

but let's not get ahead of ourselves. finn emerson isn't as perfect as he seems either. much like allegra, he's got a dirty secret too. our precious prince of music is actually someone who you might not like anymore. he got his girlfriend pregnant (sound familiar?), but instead of supporting her, he made her get an abortion. wow, i'm sure colleges like to see that in their students.

now, while on the topic of the performing arts, hansol park isn't a pure person either. this boy is known for winning competition after competition, his contemporary just makes me want to cry. but in all honesty, he's been known for being oh so popular with the ladies. though what's this? he hooked up with a really hot guy this summer? that's right, girls are so last year. looks like he wanted to experiment this summer.

though not everyone has lied and cheated. our dear journalist elliot everson didn't lie. no, she just made a great article about sav and how he was busted at school with drugs. now she thinks she's on top of the world with her writing, but it turns out that this literature fairy is as bad as they come. how did spending a night in jail feel sweetheart?

evelyn figueroa is the top artist at our school. she's got her art in the newspaper even. know what else she's got? depression. ever see her disappear into the bathroom for long periods of time? yeah, this girl has been poppin' her meds all summer and she's certainly showing it. try to reign the crazy in babe.

on the other hand, aron hayes is such a pure guy it's strange. you all have liked him at one point, what's not to like? he's hot right? well he's also fucking terrible at being a playboy. it sucks to know that your ex is sleeping with her really hot boyfriend while you can't get laid to save your life. get over her, cheating seems to run deep in her veins. i mean you would know right?

ah yes, the best for last. beckett orsini, literally the funniest guy here. i just love your jokes. but i don't love the fact you've been taking those pills all over summer. i know you and evelyn used to be friends, but are you just trying to trend by doing drugs? and what about your loving girlfriend? don't you care about her anymore? or are you just like the rest of us? fucked up.

now, this is just the start of the school year. it's a new year, meaning you all should have a great time getting to know each other better. i'm sorry that your god awful summers have been revealed, but i just couldn't listen to you lie to your friends about what you did. of course your summers have made my life worth living. thank you all.

horrified couldn't even describe how wendy felt. it was as if she had just been crushed by a bus. it was hard to breathe. she couldn't believe it. she just couldn't , no she wouldn't. grabbing her things, she left the gym, feeling sick to her stomach. she didn't know how to react to that. she had barely read everything that was showed on the screen. everything was white noise, and she couldn't think clearly. so she went to the one place she knew she could be alone, at least for now. in the bathroom, she locked herself in a stall, slowly sinking onto the floor, wishing she could just disappear.

while her secret wasn't as bad as some of the other kids, but it still was traumatic. wendy had chosen to forget her summer, to forget everything she did. it may sound over dramatic to make such a big deal after what happened, but she had never done anything like that. she had managed to blend in with the crowd for a long period of time, and the one mistake of inviting beck into her house that night changed everything. she went from a wallflower to suddenly someone that everyone knew about and most likely was going to be talking about. school seriously sucks.

Wendy Monroe

stats-
location | high school, aka hell on earth (time is after 8:10 AM)

interactions | evelyn

tags | tsuneni tsuneni Nap Nap logastellus logastellus nymphadora. nymphadora. spectro spectro mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude philocaly philocaly

outfit | x .

Last edited:

B
E
C
K
E
T
T
hE2klti.png

Music: glxy – 3 am

Time: after 8:10 AM

Interaction: Veronica

Mentions: Wendy, Evelyn

Tagging: nymphadora. nymphadora. social social tsuneni tsuneni
Beckett could tell Veronica's mind was some place else, because she had the same expression he did whenever he was in a science class. It wasn't anything to worry about in his opinion because it was also the first day of school, and there wasn't anyone he knew who actually wanted to sit in an overly packed gym to view the same PowerPoint every year. As soon as he said those words, something about the slideshow changed, for the worst at that. With every passing word, the Italian jokester could feel the wave of emotions crashing inside him.

It was probably something like an atomic bomb to his soul that Beckett felt. One second he was joking with his girlfriend and a few others nearby, and the next he was staring wide-eyed at the girl beside him. The words "protection" and "maternity" clothes rang louder in his thoughts as he tried to process what he just read. "Ronnie... are you really pregnant? It's a senior joke, right?" Beckett asked, his eyebrows scrunched with confusion, but his voice filled with the faintest sorrow even though there was a broken smile on his face. He obviously didn't want to believe it, after all they were probably the school power couple and he was sure most of the student body believed nothing could come between them, Beckett included.

However, he couldn't say much about the cheating because when the next slide appeared, his gut dropped to the floor. He could feel the eyes on him now, but he kept a neutral expression on his face because he knew what it would be like if he flipped out. There wasn't much to be said until the next slide went by and everyone's attention wasn't really directed at him. Beckett could hear the whispers from all directions but he didn't want to falter now. His sea green eyes skipped across the crowd until he found the familiar face that everyone now knew, and his heart really ached for her. Wendy of all people people didn't deserve what was happening. As each slide went by, he felt for everyone who was a victim.

Last by not least, it was his turn and at that point Beckett officially wanted to leave. It was ironic that when his slide came up, he happened to take an anti-depressant before arriving to school. Beckett found his eyes on Evelyn and he was too shocked to feel anger. Did she tell someone as revenge for him leaving her behind? Was this a sick joke to her? It was enough to humiliate him twice to force him to get up and leave. From the corners of his eyes, he could see a couple others leave with him and praised that he wasn't the only one.

Beckett really wanted to leave, but again he knew what it'd look like if he did. All he could do was camp out in his car until someone dragged him out.

b68e72abd5c48e73fbdb09a8696c591b.jpg
EVELYN FIGUEROA
without a doubt, evelyn had probably elbowed more people than she has ever had while trying to get away from the mass of people crowding in the hallway. she couldn't quite understand how dim-witted some people were. it seemed like they needed to get their "heads out of their asses", or whatever that high school singing movie said it was. she had even made three threats about cutting off someone's genitals. her blue eyes were still searching for her wendy, standing on the tips of her toes, despite how much the boots she was wearing made her feet ache. she let out a silent curse. 'why couldn't wendy be tall? why couldn't i be tall?' she thought, setting back down flat-footed.

evelyn was just about to give up and make her own way to the gym, when from the corner of her eye, she found a familiar head of rose-gold hair, waving at her. evelyn turned, her frustration quickly erasing, a smile playing on her lips. "don't worry about it kid. let's get to the gym," she says. as soon as the words leave past her lips, wendy has a tight grip on her, and is leading her to the gym for the announcements.

-----------------------------------------------

the two found seats considerably close to the back wall of the gym, surrounded by excited freshmen, and tired upperclassmen. evelyn found herself seated next to finn, the infamous school musician. she didn't say anything, but rather mustered up a friendly smile before turning back to wendy.

the two girls talked quietly as they waited for the announcements to start up. when it did, the lights in the gym dimmed, and a powerpoint was projected onto a blank screen. evelyn crossed her arms over her chest, waiting for principal adams to begin. the announcements were the same every year, and she wanted nothing more than to leave the gym and get the cursed day started.

it wasn't until the powerpoint seemed to malfunction, that evelyn realized how cursed the day really was. slide after slide, secret after secret. her gaze flickered away from the powerpoint, to the girl sitting beside her, eyes wide in questioning, her jaw dropping. "wendy?" she asked softly, but the girl had already grabbed her stuff and left. the slides continued on, and when they reached her, evelyn burst onto her feet, glaring at the slide. she wanted to say something, but she didn't know what. the words were caught in her throat, and all she could do without bursting into a royal fit was sit back down, shoving her clenched hands into the pockets of her overalls.

her fellow peers that sat around her kept her eyes on her, but she looked right through them like they were glass, feeling the familiar feeling of tear welling in her right eye. she blinked it back as soon as she felt it. some had worse secrets--she was disgusted at what finn did, and he was sitting next to her--but she had managed to avoid telling anyone for two years. she had made a plan that once she got out of high school, she'd leave the town and never look back. but now the secret was out, and god knows where it'll travel to.
mood: frustrated/upset
mentions: wendy, finn, everyone tbh
tags: social social spectro spectro
coded by dwale

amandla5.jpg

being in the school gym with all these kids was awful but not as bad as having lincoln sitting right next to you with his arm wrapped around your shoulders. "would you please get your arm off me lincoln shit...you've probably heard of personal space but never respected it." she looked at him before removing his arm from her shoulder. she wanted this stupid announcement to be done so she can go and lock herself in the school newspaper room. looking around at all of the other students she spotted the principal enter with a smile on their face then began speaking about the new school year and then some. becoming extremely uninterested in what they had to say elliot removed her small notebook from her backpack along with her favorite pen and began free writing whatever thoughts came to her. mostly about the school year and how she missed her dad, she promised him she will make him proud and that is what she plans on doing. right when she was about to write another sentence the lights went out and the projector shined against the screen that was lowered when she wasn't paying attention. sighing quickly putting her notebook and pen away before lincoln could retrieve it she had no choice but to pay attention to whatever was about to be shown. she found herself begin to fall asleep as the powerpoint went from one slide to another until it somehow started malfunctioning. removing her head from her balled up fist that was supporting her her eyes widen when slide after slide was a secret from one of her fellow classmates and/or friend and when it came to her all she could do was sit as her heart beat twice inside her chest. her hand began shaking as every thought about what they would think of her rushed inside of her head, the thought of what her father would think of her from heaven rushed inside her head again. failing at not making eye contact with some of the students, she covered her ears to block out the words coming out of their mouth. 'How did this get out?! I told no one about this except-' her eyes widened at the realization only one person knew about her secret. removing her hands from her head she stood up and looked down at lincoln before balling her fists up. "you told them...you are the only person who knows about this and you told everyone!!" elliot has never had an outburst this major in her entire life, most people would just brush off her anger cause she was so little and "honest". "I trusted you with what happened!! What is this revenge for writing that stupid article about you last year in the school paper?!?!" she couldn't take it anymore, her anger was overflowing and she didn't know how to deal with it. there was a loud 'smack' that rang through the entire gym, some students had their mouths covered in shock at elliot just did...other had their phones out happy they caught the moment of elliot's breakdown. she had this look on her face that was never seen before, her palm was red and throbbing from the skin on skin contact."...don't you ever talk to me again..." and with that she grabbed her bag and quickly left the gym then took off running to the newsroom. upon entering she locked the door behind her and slid to the floor beginning to cry. all that was running through her head was how humiliated she was, how her trust was betrayed...but nothing could ever compete with how her father was thinking of her right now...that one hurt the most.

location|Westview School Gym| outfit|
mood|annoyed>shocked|pissed| interactions| Nap Nap

Last edited:

4932248.png

tumblr_nn6fifA8651sskn9qo2_250.jpg

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Finn fidgeted in his seat for a few moments, shoving his hands in his pockets and looking up at the projector. He felt like putting on his sunglasses and going straight to sleep. The announcements were always boring and obvious, and being a senior, Finn had just about had enough of hearing them. Before the principle got on stage, someone sat down in the seat next to him and Finn looked to his side to see the face of Evelyn, and behind her, Wendy. Although he hadn't really spoken to the girl, he got a vibe from her that was calm and a little angry at the world. Before the Summer, Finn had even thought about asking her out, but now, he didn't know if he could put himself into another relationship just to hurt someone.

As the assembly started, Finn felt himself doze off, but then things started to go wrong. As he watched the principle's face turn a deep pink, he listened to the secrets being listed off. First was Veronica, she was knocked up and apparently Wendy had cheated on her 'man'. Finn slunk back in his seat further and a smirk appeared on his face. Whoever was screwing around was doing a good job, all the principle could do was stand there. Finn tensed more as the secrets got darker; not just your average high school drama. Lincoln was apparently a drug addict, along with his mother, and Allegra was sleeping around. He ran desperately through his mind, wondering if anyone knew about his own secret-

His heart sunk further than it had. He felt like he was being punched. Destroyed. His secrets were laid bare. He could feel Evelyn pull away from next to him. He ignored the slides now, his eyes blurry with anger and self-hatred. He stood up, "Well clearly that's not true," He half shouted half laughed, desperate. But, people just booed him and carried on watching. Frustrated, Finn yelled,"Turn it the fuck off, Jesus!" He kicked his chair and looked down at Evelyn, who looked beyond disgusted in him, but then her own eyes went cold and distant. Evelyn was depressed? And no matter what the slide said, Finn didn't believe she was crazy, and somehow he just wanted to help her. But who in their right mind would ever be friends with him again? "Shit-" He saw the eyes staring at him. He'd already dug a hole too deep, "Evelyn, get up, come on, Wendy had the right idea, we gotta go." He stood over her, hoping that she wouldn't hit him or yell, though she had every right too, as did everyone in the hall.

location:gym | outfit:\\\ | tags: tsuneni tsuneni social social

tumblr_nn6fifA8651sskn9qo4_r1_250.jpg

Everything about Elliot made Lincoln feel smug. Of course, he really hated her when she wrote about him for whatever journalism shit she was doing last year, but the summer had solidified their odd relationship. Although the drug lord was sure his curly headed friend found him to be an annoying existence, Lincoln took pride in watching the girl squirm with irritation.

A wickedly calm grin rested on his lips as the two made their way to the gym, which was already packed with at least a half of the student body. They somehow found a spot for two and has Lincoln made himself comfortable, he made sure Elliot wasn't. While propping chin on his hand and resting an elbow on his knee, the teen leaned forward and presumed to stare at the side of Elliot's head. Her words made his grin grow wider and it was clear that he was extremely amused. Elliot probably knew that everything she did entertained her savior, and that made Lincoln even more pleased.

It wasn't long before the lights when out and the PowerPoint was played. Unlike the overly excited underclassmen, the light headed male sat unfazed and bored. It was the same thing every year and his fellow seniors would probably back that. There was nothing interesting until the sudden malfunction. At that point, Lincoln was sitting straight in his seat as he strained to read what was on the slides.

A sinful chuckled escaped his lips as he read the first one. Who would have expected the school princess would get knocked up by someone other than her boyfriend? The next one was even more unbelievable. He'd never really noticed her before, but that was probably everyone in Westview High. A girl named Wendy managed to shag the princess's boyfriend as if there wasn't already drama with that couple.

"Shit, dude," Lincoln chuckled as he turned to Elliot, his eyes still on the screen. "You're gonna have some juicy stuff to... write about..."

His voice trailed off as he saw his own personal slide. Shame didn't come easily for someone like him, so the fact that he wanted to cower his head and hide was something special. It shouldn't have been that surprising that Lincoln was a drug addict. He was sure many people could have theorized that, but know one would have expected his mother to be as fucked up as he was. Especially someone who was once on the school board.

While the whispers and eyes skipped to the next victim, Lincoln could feel a ball forming in his throat. Small beads of sweat began forming on the top of his forehead and he had to force his knees and hands from shaking. The anger he suddenly felt was immense, but it was a pinch compared to the shock he felt when Elliot slapped him. His cheek burned like fire as his eyes looked Elliot with a vexation that could have come from hell. Did she really just accuse him? Sure, Lincoln was low and he'd done some pretty horrible things, but he'd never go as far as to reveal something so personal.

The cellphone flashes and snaps were enough to snap him out of the glossy rage he was in. In an instant he grabbed a freshman's phone and threw it a couple feet away, it's crash echoing throughout the large building. "Fuck off, Kid. All of you! Like you guys haven't gone through shit before!"

He found himself slumping in his favorite spot not longer afterwards, a freshly rolled blunt between his thumb and pointer finger. It was an outside corner where cameras barely missed. This corner was a place he went to often when he needed to calm down or escape the student life.
qMxaxna.png

Music: JUTRØ - TRAVVA

Time: after 8:10 AM

Interaction: Elliot

Mentions: Veronica, Wendy

Tagging: logastellus logastellus nymphadora. nymphadora. social social

L
I
N
C
O
L
N

Aron Hayes

tumblr_nw24tiCGzF1udhh02o4_400.jpg

mood: amused , pissed
NPC:

sean gillespie

code by pasta

Aron leaned back against the bleachers staring ahead seeing a projector being set up. Just a boring first day of school situation that nobody cares about. Yawning dramatically, the people around him laughed quietly as a nearby teacher glared over at him before he sat up straight. When the slides were messing up, Sean nudged him then motioned towards the screen.

“Teachers and technology. Who would’ve thought it’d mess up?”

Suddenly, the slides switched onto something far more interesting. Even the people who were nodding off woke up suddenly from what was happening. Veronica’s name appeared heavily implying something about a pregnancy. His jaw tightened looking back at her. Beck got her pregnant? Turning back around towards the screen in anger, Sean lifted his brows in surprise before hearing the other students mumble loudly around him.

Wendy Monroe? Who’s that? So Beck was cheating on Ronnie with her?! This only pissed the senior off even further.

“What the fuck…” He whispered seeing people glance over at a small girl with blonde dyed hair. She seemed to be panicking. Oh, he’s definitely seen her before. She never even spoken three sentences to anyone…how the hell is SHE involved in this.

Seeing Lincoln’s name and his personal baggage across the screen caused Aron to stand up suddenly. Who the hell is doing this? Why would they expose something like this?

“That is so fucked up.” Sean mumbled shaking his head in disapproval at what was going on.

Apparently Allegra is a slut. Didn’t see that coming. Then half of the gym turned their heads towards her, judgmental gazes piercing at her. Finn? No fucking way. There's no way someone like him would even do that...right? Hansol, the dancing kid, is apparently rooting for the other team? Elliot went to jail? For what? Evelyn…she’s allegedly been taking medication.

Everyone in the gym began to gasp and whisper about these secrets, sharing their concern or judgments.
“That shy girl? She actually got laid?” A jock asked in amazement looking back at his teammates.

“I knew she was a skank! She’s the reason why my boyfriend dumped me last year.” A girl with purple hair yelled angrily standing up.

“Looks like the journalist likes to get in everyone’s business but hers.” A girl next to Aron scoffed while folding her arms.

Before he had the chance to say anything, his name flashed across the screen. Feeling his heart drop to his stomach, he reads the text of him still wanting to be with Veronica. Which is all true, but he didn’t want anybody knowing that.

Sean yawned a little as if it wasn’t a surprise to him, but several voices started yelling in return.

“You’re still into her?! You were texting me last night.” The same girl with purple hair yelled before a girl behind Aron tapped his shoulder.

“Who were you texting last night? You were on the phone with me before I went to bed!”

The taller male began to try to move away, but a teacher blocked him from going anywhere. “U-uh…I can multitask?” While glancing over at the screen again, he sees Beck’s secret across the screen. Holy shit. Apparently those jokes don’t just come from anywhere. It was a mask…to hide who he really is.

The entire gym erupted into a fit. Teachers were yelling at students to sit down. Childish laughter from the freshmen began to get to him. Aron couldn’t sit there anymore. Moving past Sean, he ran down the stairs and out of the gym. He heard Sean and a couple of teachers call for him, but he didn’t stop.

▾▾▾

Running into an empty club room, he slammed the door behind him taking a deep breath. His mind was racing.

Secrets. Lies. Betrayal. Veronica.

Aron turned to his side and punched the wall, causing cracks the form around the impact of his fists. Immediately regretting it, he pulled back his hand trying to shake away the pain only to find it sprained. Running a thumb over his red knuckles, he began to see blood fall from the knuckle of his middle finger. “Shit…” He mumbled before shaking his hand once again. What the hell was happening? Why was this all happening? He couldn’t answer that himself, but hopefully he finds out soon.

wigflip-ds.png

interactions:
npcs
mentions:
veronica ( nymphadora. nymphadora. ) , beck / sav ( Nap Nap ), hansol / wendy ( social social ), elliot ( logastellus logastellus ) , finn ( spectro spectro ), evelyn ( tsuneni tsuneni ), allegra ( philocaly philocaly )

tumblr_nw24tiCGzF1udhh02o6_400.jpg

S4NqIGI.png

《outfit: xxx // mood: confused, pissed // location: the gym > the hallway // mentions: finn spectro spectro , wendy social social , beckett Nap Nap

frustration turned to fear and confusion as the slides continued on, ending with beckett. evelyn whirled around in her seat, searching every confused face until she found his, and he was already looking at her, a glare settled on his features. she couldn't comprehend why he'd be angry at her, especially in a situation like this, and she didn't have time to, as the click of phone cameras sounded off around her. "hey, quit it!" she barked, rising to her feet.

beside her, finn was yelling at the students, and she couldn't help but watch. they didn't talk much, but she had always thought that he was a person of good. they had classes together, and he made them fun with his jokes or random musical outbursts. to learn that he forced his girlfriend to have an abortion truly disgusted her. if she were to have a child at this age, she'd save them from the torture she was suffering herself, and put them in the foster care system. but no, he refused to let a child live.

"don't fucking touch me," she spat out at him when he turned to her, and told her to follow after wendy. evelyn bent down, grabbing her bookbag, and throwing it over her shoulders, making her way out. even in the hallway, she could hear the clicking of the cameras, the taunts of the other students.

"wendy," she called out, her hands reaching up, tugging at the blonde locks on her head in frustration. "wendy!" she tried again. god knows what the girl was doing, and if it was bad, evelyn wouldn't know what to do other than cry. and she was not going to cry.

wendy didn't know how to react to what had been posted about her to the entire school. she didn't know how to feel. ashamed? embarrassed? mortified? upset? like a whore? she didn't know. but in all honesty, probably all of the above. she didn't want to deal with things like this. hell, she had only dated one guy at westview and thankfully he graduated anyways. she had planned on forever flying under the radar and not really getting noticed or dragged into things like this. yet there she was, in a bathroom stall, trying to figure out what to do. all of her friends knew what she did, and she was positive that they were just as shocked as she was. sleeping with veronica's boyfriend. god how could she be so stupid? did she really think anything would become of that?

wendy took her hair out of it's ponytail style, letting it cascade down her shoulders and fall in front of her face slightly. reaching into her bag, she pulled out her black baseball cap. thank god she grabbed that before she went to the announcements. putting it on, she pulled it down to cover her face as much as possible. she was so over high school. she was done with dating. frankly she didn't even want to leave the bathroom. but wendy knew that if she stayed in the bathroom, she'd hear girls giggling and gossiping like usual. so she sucked it up, mustering whatever courage she could, and left the bathroom.

after she left the bathroom, she saw all the students pouring into the hallways, phones out, taking pictures and videos, shouting things. honestly it wasn't what wendy wanted, but she expected it. pulling her baseball cap as far down as possible, she avoided looking at anyone. or at least until she heard someone yelling her name. recognizing the voice, she wove her way through the crowd of students, some of them pointing her out.

"hey it's the girl that beck slept with over ronnie"
"isn't she like so plain?"
"dude, beck's high on pills, it's obvious he'd sleep with a desperate girl"
"ah man a pity hook up. that must fucking suck for her"

wendy wanted to hide in a trashcan at this point. however she managed to find evelyn in the crowd of students, after practically shoving her way through the loud jocks talking about her. when she reached evelyn, she immediately grabbed the girl's wrist. "can we go somewhere quiet?" she asked, desperate to get out of the hallway. she hated high school. like 120% hate right there. she didn't want to stay, but she knew that if she went home, her parents would want her to move immediately. and maybe she should. after all, everyone's opinion of her was officially "the second rate desperate girl that ronnie's boyfriend hooked up with".

statslocation | high school
interactions | evelyn
tags | tsuneni tsuneni
outfit | x .

tumblr_inline_nz1pjhSgLr1tze1wn_540.png

L O C A T I O N
School

I N T E R A C T I O N S
nymphadora. nymphadora. - Veronica
NPC - Kathy

O U T F I T
xxx
A L L E G R Axx H A T H A W A Y
Allegra sat there in boredom till the time finally came to get her ass to the hall. She should probably find Veronica. Allegra hasn't seen the girl since the start of break, and it was always fun to hear about what weird shit she got herself into over the holidays.

"Hey ronnie." She muttered, sliding into the seat next to her friend, with a two-finger wave and her signature grin. As the principal droned on about his big upcoming plan to... Um... install air conditioning in the student hub or something, she wasn't paying attention. The slides suddenly paused. The room seemed to pause too. It was the last second of silence. The last second of all her hard work to keep up her reputation, before the announcements began rolling.

"my dear, sweet allegra hathaway, your voice literally gives me chills. but you know what bothers me? you seem like the perfect catholic girl, ronnie as your bff, but you are just a liar right? you've been sleeping around more than kids eat candy. what a slut."

It seemed that as the secrets went on, Allegra's hands were quivering even more. She could feel her heart pounding, and the blood rushing to her brain as all eyes shifted around the room, slowly focusing on each of the mentioned students. Sure, her secret wasn't THAT terrible... But it still wasn't pleasant to hear it from someone's mouth.

"What a slut... I knew it, her voice must be the product of all the services she's per-"

Bang. It was Allegra's hand connecting with someone's face. The girl behind her had a red mark on her face, not to mention the most shocked expression, the worst thing is that the girl was someone Allegra spoke to quite frequently during history lessons.. Tears threatened to spill from those doe eyes of hers, Allegra's perfectly manicured hand swiftly swiping away any trace of sadness. What was happening? Why? How? If she ever found the son of a bitch that did this she'll be sure to drown them in a pool of their own blood.

VERONICA HAWTHORNE —

veronica nodded nonchalantly as she smiled sweetly to beck. "i'm glad you had fun," she murmured, not noticing that beck didn't say anything. veronica smiled towards allegra as she watched her best friend sit next to her. "get ready for a bore fest" she sighed as her attention was stolen by the powerpoint presentation that sat in front of the student body. veronica's conscious slowly left her body as the announcements went by. it wasn't unusual for her to ignore the announcements, she did it every week and besides, she would always ask allegra if she missed anything anyway. yet her attention was brought back to the presentation as she noticed it turning black, she raised a curious brow at the presentation until the slides came back on cue to ruin her life.

she could feel the eyes stare towards her, nausea and horror churned in her stomach as veronica feel a lump form in her throat. tears began to swell in her eyes as she looked towards beck, veronica could feel the disappointment. how the hell did anyone find out? she made sure it didn't look noticeable, maybe she didn't try hard enough. a weak smile formed upon her lips as she tried to make the situation lighter, "surprise?" her voice was weak and fill with disappointment with herself but her mood swung in a different direction as she noticed beck's name on the screen. veronica's eyes furrowed together as she focused her gaze on beck. "you cheated on me? with that slut!" her voice rose as it dripped with anger. at that moment, veronica wished she had some water to throw at beck but instead, she twirled on her heels and headed straight for her locker.

she felt isolated, alone in the sea of students who were looking at her and her fellow seniors. veronica tried her best to stand straight and look presentable despite the fact everyone knew that there was a mistake growing inside. veronica felt bad for calling the baby a mistake despite the truth, she may end up loving the baby with her heart. one part of her wanted the baby, to experience motherhood despite being in high school but the other half of her wanted to get rid of it, she was just repeating her mother's mistake so why should she follow in the same steps? but for now, veronica decided to tell the father of the baby the news.

veronica made her way through the crowd as she tried to find aron, she hoped that he wasn't having one of his 'moments' and he was able to talk to. veronica slid her way into a new room, slamming an 'out of order' sign on the door before closing the door behind her. her gaze trickled down to the floor as she tried to recognise the shoes aron was wearing today. a soft sigh escaped her lips as she knocked quietly on the door. "it's yours, you know," her voice was meek and quiet as she continued on, "it isn't beck's."

i n f o;
outfit_ x | with_ beckett / aron / allegra | mentioned_ aron / wendy | tags_ mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude Nap Nap social social philocaly philocaly

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back