• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern i know what you did last summer - not accepting

lanabanana

please note that if i do not know you or haven’t roleplayed with you in the past, i may ask for a writing sample. I’m looking for someone who can post at least once a week, and can write between 2-4 paragraphs per post. If you do not know me, feel free to ask me for a sample as well!

in high school, you four were the best of friends. you had your differences, sure, but at the end of the day, you were all tight knit in your own ways, even if there were some differences between one another in the group. even if you all had contrasting personalities. You were all well known in your small town, you were the popular kids for various reasons. you were loved and feared and hated all at once and you knew it. one incident changed everything though: murder.

none of you planned for it to happen. you were driving out to the beach late one night for a fun time, since graduation was only a week away. on the way back, withe everyone drunk or a little tipsy, nobody noticed the man on the middle of the road.

there was a swerve. there was a hit. the body was dumped in the ocean and you made a pact to never speak of it again. graduation came and went and you four went your separate ways.

Now, almost a year later, you find yourselves back in town. maybe some of you never left. but once you’ve all gathered, just a few days before the anniversary of that fateful night, all of you get a note.

Someone knows what you did last summer...

——————————

So! If this wasn’t already clear, i want a roleplay that is based off of the movie of the same name. we’ll change how the story goes but the general idea stays the same. i don’t want more than three other people to fill up the following roles:

> the smart girl: straight a student, dating the most popular kid in school (aka, the jock) and clearly made for good things. only after graduation they were forced to follow a different path, because some things went wrong, or maybe the straight laced girl just couldn’t wrap her mind around the possibility that she took part in a murder... after all, she was the one that wanted to go straight to the cops.

> the bad boy [taken]: popular for beating up people that got in his way, and back answering teachers, the only one that can seem to keep his temper in check is his (now ex) girlfriend, the queen bee. he’s done some bad shit but murder definitely tops it. he already got caught for other shit so this... this was something he couldn’t afford to get found out about so he was dead against going to the cops. he didn’t have much going for him before graduation but a year later, he’s made money. the only question is... how?

> the queen bee [taken]: rich, popular, a goddess who knows what she wants. she was destined for good things too. she was crowned miss moordale (the name of the town) and she was looking forward to becoming a model or an actress, but things went wrong, an incident took place, and now she finds herself still depending on her rich father to survive. she acts like none of this has affected her but tere’s something dark beneath the surface...

> the hot jock: the guy everyone wanted to be or be with. he was smart, a star athlete, but with different wishes for his future and having a constant struggle in terms of what to pursue after graduation. it sure as hell wasn’t what he thought it would be though. he was behind the wheel, the night of the accident, and that memory plagues him even to this day. has it gotten him down a different path? or maybe he’s starting to feel differently about the whole thing now? Only time will tell...

all four of you barely spoke during the summer. those of you that dated broke up because of long distance, and friendships faded to nothing, but now that you’re back again, with danger looming over all of you, old feelings are coming back, and with it, an old foe...

——————————

Based on who expresses interest, i’ll make a character index page so we can get the ball rolling! if you reserve a role please be aware that you will have only three days to finish your sheet or your role will be given to someone else.

Last edited:
I thought I commented and obviously I didn't,but I am interested in being "the smart girl".

Writing samples. Is there a certain topic you want me to do a writing sample about so it can help me write :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back