• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I just want to write.

Tidbit

Bust :(
Just like the title says. I just want to write. I've been on many sites and to no avail they all end up dead, or nobody really writes. They are there for a day and that's it. I just want to find people who are interested in creating stories, and just wanting to casually write at times. I've been around for 10+ years and never seen the roleplaying community so dead, where I've come from. I was hoping RP Nation would help bring my muse back. I've been observing for few days, hoping I signed up at the right place, and sure enough I did.

Things I look for in a writer/partner:

I want someone who enjoys casual writing, but also someone who doesn't one-liner.
Detail is important, but so is keeping the story going.

Someone who gets that there is a real world beyond just writing. I work four days out of the week and can sometimes not be here. But I will always TRY to make a post a day. Maybe even more depending on the story.

I'm use to people roleplaying, and or chatting and leaving in the middle of it. IF you're one of these people then you're dismissed. I want someone who I can talk with, and write with, without you ditching. If something isn't going right or I am not the right fit for you; Let me know, don't just lead me on to think things will work out.

Things you should know about me:

I am in the pacific time zone.

I write anywhere from 1-6 paragraphs.

I work four days (S,S,M,T)

I'm a friendly person. (Maybe too nice)

I am a movie/TV junkie.

I do not do Cartoons, or Anime. I'm sorry. I've never wrote in these genres.

I enjoy fantasy, but I haven't written in it much.

I love LGBT. <3

I don't mind doubling.

I have not played male roles often, but don't mind playing them.

I have a strong dislike for Godmodding.

I'm mobile while at work, so don't expect much out of me. (Chatting is fine!)

Verses I'd love to do:

Horror
Slice of life
Romance
Mental
Slavery
Kidnapped
Hostage
Robbery
Abuse
Crime
Arranged Marriage
Coming of age
Disasters

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anything goes pretty much. But That's what I can think of off the top of my head.

I'm probably the first person to say this, but I have no plots with settings or what I want to do. I just know those verses are what I want to write in. I want to collaborate with my partners to make fun, long lasting roleplays.

I will write in forums or PM. Even Discord. I have AIM, Line, Kik if any of my partners talk on those.
Thanks for reading, if you find this interesting please PM me, or I'll PM you.

PS: If you want to know anything else! Just ask me. (:

Last edited:
Hello! Shoot me some of your plots you had in mind??

Hey!

I have a rough plot idea that's kinda mental/romance/abuse.

I do prefer the female, though.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM

And if you have any cravings, lmk, I'd love to hear them.

Hey I was interested in a possible kidnap/disaster role play. We can also go off the other pairings you have as I have a lot of ideas for anything with kidnapping.

I was also wondering if you wanted to double up on any of them? Maybe make a kind of two person perspective for these combinations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back