• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I just want someone to rp with

darkminathegone

Come take my pocky, I dare you
I haven't been roleplaying lately and now I really need to. I'm cool with BoyxGirl BoyxBoy GirlxGirl, it doesn't have to be romance but I'm cool with any kind of pairings almost.

Using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Immortal Pizza]What do you mean?

[/QUOTE]
Well you already have the characters you want the other people to play set up so they can't create their own it seems like.

Using Tapatalk

darkminathegone said:
Well you already have the characters you want the other people to play set up so they can't create their own it seems like.
Using Tapatalk
Well you can change the characters or something, I'm open for suggestions though??

[QUOTE="Immortal Pizza]Well you can change the characters or something, I'm open for suggestions though??

[/QUOTE]
Alright I'll give it a try. I'd try the last one.

Using Tapatalk

If you mean the role play, I don't mind doing it on a pm or a thread but if it's the suggestion, then please pm me :D

[QUOTE="Immortal Pizza]If you like in the thread, sure, if you like in the pm, sure LOOL .

[/QUOTE]
Let's stay a new thread to make it easy

Using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Roxa Yuno]I don't know, You choose, I'm not picky with my RP's

[/QUOTE]
Alright well just pm me and we can talk about it

Using Tapatalk

I am looking for some one to do some rps with... Pm me if you want to rp...

Um vocaloid, shugo chara, soul eater, black Butler, that's all I can think of right now. I prefer to play oc though

Using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back