• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I Just Wanna Write 2.0! MXF MXM

dvds12

Hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Dvds12 and I am looking for someone to rp with! I am a college student first and so during the week I may not be as active as during the weekend. I try to be on as much as possible, but I may not be able to reply during the week at all. I am looking for someone who is very patient with me as I will be with them.

So what I am looking for in a partner:

Someone who writes 1+ paragraphs

Someone who uses proper grammar ( Its ok if mistakes happen we are all human :) )

Someone who writes in third person

Someone who does not only play one gender.

Someone who is mature to handle adult themes

be open to doubling

Someone who doesn't leave world building to one person

What you can except from me:

3+ paragraphs

I am a detailed writer and love details

Mostly Proper grammar ( I am still human, and I also make mistakes from time to time)

Writes in third person

I like to double

very patient person when it comes to replies

I like to Rp MXM and MXF

I love world building and creating new ideas.

I love realistic/ modern rps and fantasy with supernatural elements.

Congrats if you got this far! ( And thank you for reading the above!) Now for the good stuff :)

Ideas: (Bold What I prefer)

Anything Romance

Dystopian

Apocalyptic

son or daughter of a police officer x criminal

Werewolf X Hunter

Werewolf X vampire

Werewolf X human

Messed up family

Criminals/Gangs/ Mafia

Darker themes

(Feel free to suggest more! I am always open to new Ideas :) )

Plots that I have in Mind :

A 17 year old girl (MC) gets pregnant by her boyfriend (YC). she lives with her brother( Also MC) and His girlfriend (YC) . What ends up happening is that The teenage girl and the brother’s girlfriend both end up getting pregnant and the craziness begins.

2 or 4 (depends if doubling) teenagers are kidnapped and put into a game of being hunted by hunters in a forrest. Will they make it out alive or will the hunted become the hunters? FXM ( I would prefer to play a female main character)

If you are interested feel free to leave a comment below or PM me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back