• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I just wanna Roleplay....

Discordacopia

Null....Null...Null
Greetings Everybody, the names Null.....

Anybody have an interesting RP they need spots filled for?
Maybe you want to 1x1 RP and cant find a suitable partner?
Whatever the rhyme or reason i may be the guy your looking for.
First things first,I know its not uncommon to hear this but Ive been doing this for a long....long time.
So long in fact that things are starting to wear thin as far as formalities and rules are concerned.
I just want to Role-play ladies and gentlemen.
I can be that guy whom makes his posts 8 paragraphs long,or i can be the guy whom replies with 2 sentences.
I wont....repeat WONT do MxM romance.....Ive nothing against it other than i don't like doing it.If you cant respect that then look away.
I will do FxF if i need to but i prefer playing male roles thank you.
Other than that im pretty much game for anything.Generally i construct the world and lore surrounding my Rps but its rather refreshing when i don't have to do %95 of the busy work.
If we pursue 1X1 via any format know that OCC banter will be strictly casual.Im not looking for a new best friend or vice versa.
This is why i use the alias Null,Its a crazy world out there and i RP only to escape reality.
If i haven't put you off yet then please feel free to message me friends.....i appreciate your time.

Hi... So.. Ah.. I don't know if you're still looking for a partner but.. I'm interested if you still need one. I've been flipping through these pages for a good hour or so and haven't been able to find much. But when I saw this one, I just decided to just click on it. And when I read the part about MxM romance I actually laughed. How you like to do things is exactly how me and my friend do it all the time. And though I love writing, I can never really do a great job as a male character. And when I saw that you really only liked to do male characters, it made me want to respond to this because all I really want to do is female characters. Anyway, I just want to go ahead and say that I'm 15. If that's a problem, I understand. But... Just respond whenever you can. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back