• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I just really want to write. (Detailed)

I've made threads before with lists of plots and abilities. Though some amazing things have come from those threads, they're all dying out. I have two or three great roleplays going on right now and I'd still like a few more.

I am a detailed roleplayer who does their best to write 3+ Literate paragraphs. I do my best to respond as often as possible but I do have a life outside of this sight. I won't disappear without telling you. I write mostly modern/realistic plot lines. I've written through adoption, foster homes, run aways, juvenile hall. I don't mind romance but it has to occur naturally in the roleplay. I don't do purely romantic roleplays. I am capable of playing women or men though my preference tends to lean towards writing for female characters. The only fandom I will write for is The Fosters (seriously I love that tv show).I consider myself a friendly person but I also pride myself on being pretty honest. If a plot line or idea isn't working for me, I'm going to tell you. I'd appreciate the same courtesy from you as well.

More than anything, I love to write. I want to write.

If I sound like a good match for you, let's talk plot. :-)

Helloooo. You seem like my kind of partner :) I also enjoy detailed modern/realistic roleplays. Would you ever be into supernatural/paranormal/horror? I've had a few ideas floating around in my head..

melissaphilia said:
Helloooo. You seem like my kind of partner :) I also enjoy detailed modern/realistic roleplays. Would you ever be into supernatural/paranormal/horror? I've had a few ideas floating around in my head..
Hello! I've never done something like that but it could be interesting. PM and we can talk ideas :)

Hello hello!

You seem like an interesting person and I'm certainly interested in RPing with you. Perhaps you'd be interested in some sort of support group plot? We can talk specifics if you're interested, just shoot me a PM. 

I'm certainly intrigued for what you have to offer. But before we take action, I'd prefer to know what gender you mainly play as.

~Amber <3

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem like an ideal partner, lol. The concepts I write relate into the field of yours, modern and realistic, as well as writing in length and style. We'll talk more in direct if you are interested! ^-^

You seem like an ideal partner, lol. The concepts I write relate into the field of yours, modern and realistic, as well as writing in length and style. We'll talk more in direct if you are interested! ^-^

PM me, dear! :)

I'm certainly intrigued for what you have to offer. But before we take action, I'd prefer to know what gender you mainly play as.

~Amber <3

I have no real preference. It all depends on the setting and plot line :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back