Food I just put oatmeal-peanut butter cookies in the oven

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I will keep everyone updated on how I have cookies and you don't - I mean, I will keep everyone updated on the baking process. : )

Let's talk about cookies!

Update: the second batch of cookies are in the oven. I forgot to take into account the peanut butter, so the cookies did not flatten out and spread.

Coin said:
so. are you sharing or wat?
Hell yes I'm sharing, they came out perfect. Nice and firm on the outside, chewy on the inside, thick, and pairs perfectly with coffee or milk.

I picked up ginger thins from work and am willing to trade.

Oatmeal with peanut butter is nice. Baking is nice.

In an hour im gonna have these cookies too muahahaha

Update: Cookies are still delicious even in the morning.

welian said:
Hell yes I'm sharing, they came out perfect. Nice and firm on the outside, chewy on the inside, thick, and pairs perfectly with coffee or milk.
^This.

Although, *looks at the clock* I'd say how borderline suggestive all that reads if it weren't so early.

RedTimbre said:
I heard it...
...something, something all the boys to the yard: confirm or deny?
Confirm!!!!

I just made and ordered this t shirt

0Dv0VXs.png

Realtalk question for cookie experts though

I went over to someones house and she baked cookies with no eggs, but somehow they were really soft and tasted good

When I try it they're too crisp

Help: did I put in too much sugar?

(Milkshake secrets given in exchange)

Hmm... I think you'll have to ask @welian that one: I'm honestly not even very good at eating cookies.

I mean, I see them sitting there and I just get all wide-eyed and - not really nervous - almost enthralled? Tiny little sugar-laced plates with the chocolate they're supposed to host baked right into the center... it almost seems blasphemous. Also, inherently adorable?

/wonders off mumbling to himself.

Sounds like maybe they're just overbaking a touch -- Cookies can literally crisp up within seconds of overbake... Lower the heat of the over a little (like... ten/fifteen degrees) and watch those puppies like small children in a parade. When you can tap on them and not get goo all over your finger, pull them, even if they're still super soft. They'll keep baking after you remove them from the oven :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back