• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

i just need a roleplay partner or two

Midnight Peace

Misty/Allen/Janum
I do modern fantasy roleplay, mostly, but on the side I do some modern and some fandom (specifically danger days and teen titans) 
I do not do romance as a centerpiece of my roleplay unless I know you and feel very comfortable with you and like the concept of some particular characters being in a relationship. 
These are my ocs: 

Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 2.06.16 PM.png

Allen 
Allen's personality differs a little depending on the plot of any particular roleplay, but generally, he is an intelligent, scholarly individual with a tendency towards alcoholism and other such forms of addiction. He suffers from bipolar disorder and is a homosexual. He is also from britain. 
If Allen is in a world where magic exists, he often either has the ability to control matter at a molecular level, manipulate electricity, intuitive aptitude, or the ability to control sand. 

Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 9.56.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-13 at 9.24.52 PM.png

Janum
Janum is an intelligent, observant, and resourceful little fella, though many don't take him for that at first since he is mute. He can unnerve those with weaker constitutions with an uncomfortable stare, but once you get to know him, you will see that he is accommodating and caring. 

In a world with magic, Janum has the power to control light and color, often being able to make it into a malleable solid. 

Screen Shot 2016-12-20 at 3.28.50 PM.png

(Please ignore the god AWFUL quality of this drawing) 
Misty 
Misty is the rambunctious and rebellious teenage daughter of the greek god Morpheus, Lord of Dreams. Oftentimes, her story goes like this: She is sent down to Earth from her home due to the fact that the realm of greek mythology is no longer believed in as an actual religion enough to remain tied to Earth. She then adjusts to life among humans, and lives jumping from place to place, person to person, trying to keep herself entertained. 
Note: Im probably not going to use this OC unless I see real potential for it to be a good rp with a particular person. 

Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 7.06.29 PM.png

Gray 

Gray is often (well, just about only) paired with Allen- Reason being that he is a sort of magical parasite which has infected Allen, in some roleplays. He is charismatic, manipulative, and able to get whoever he wants underneath his thumb. 
Gray is a type of demon which needs human energy to live. Therefor, his power is often the ability to control the flow of energy and electricity. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back