• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered I just joined here and I would really love it if someone can explain me about all of this.

I just joined here and I would really love it if someone can explain me about all of this.
I jave done small roleplays on facebook and all but this seems like something big and I don't know how to find partners and all so please help me.

Heya! Completely understandable. That was around my extent of roleplay when I first joined too, and I was just about as lost as you are hahaha.

I recommend giving this a read! It ought to start you off well!

I also recommend giving the Handbook a good read, too, as that contains everything you need to know about RpN rule-wise, so you don't accidentally get yourself in trouble.

Take as much time as you need to explore the site from top to bottom, and don't stress about joining anything immediately. <3

If you have any further questions, you can look in the FAQ right here! And if you can't find an answer there, then feel free to ask away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back