• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I have this CRAZY FUN idea. I SUGGEST you open this...

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
So...

let's just say this twenty-four-year-old who had hopes of being a big time singer... never made it as a singer.
however, he is in good with an older gentleman who let's him stay with him. he's out of town for two days.
of course he isn't IN LOVE with the older man, but... he is all he knows as of yet... so.

the young man has an idea.
he knows a lawyer (who LOL has a gay side he doesn't want anyone to know about)
a gangster woman
two girlfriends he used to rave with
eh a gardner?
(and hey, some other characters who you guys feel would be fun to play as)

and he invites them all over
for a night of like... taking an ecstasy pill?

and like, they enjoy the night, wonder if someone in the world views the stars the same way they do, etc....

i mean. it seems like it would be a blast. hahahaha. is anyone feeling this?
if so, i am more than willing to perfect this idea and see who would like to join.

let's make the lawyer super hott. ;) & PLEASE, feel free to suggest other characters. i think up to ten would be a good idea...
if you don't like the ecstasy idea, maybe they can get together for another reason. ^.^;

AAAANNND YES THEY WILL ALL HAVE SUPER IMAGINATIVE, DARK, SILLY PASTS THAT MAKE THEM ALL SUPER... FUN. <3

i must seem like i am obsessed with taking drugs, seeing as how many of my role plays involve them in some small way.
but since you guys are interested, i am working on this idea right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back