• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I have officially returned. I want to rp!

PrincessOfYaoi

Yaoi FTW ~

Hey there. ^-^

I'll keep this short and sweet. I've been busy for a long time, with me being in college now and stuff. I'm looking to start a few rps with a couple of different people. However, I am still going to be in school and I'm still very busy. But I can probably get a reply in every day or every other day if you manage to hold my interest long enough. Which isn't hard, if we can keep the plot exciting and filled with action, drama and romance. Which, might I add, I am a master at. :P

I've listed pairing ideas down below. If I highlighted the pairing in Yellow, I am having a slight craving for the idea. If Orange, I really want to play out the pairing! And if it's in Red, I am having a major craving for the rp!

I like all gender pairings by the way. I do MxM, FxF and occasionally, MxF. But MxM is my favorite. :)

Prince/Princess x Knight

Teacher x Student

Boss x Employee -

Wedding planner x Future groom

Demon x Human, Angel or Demon -
Character A was once the strongest demon among others, living among a haunted forest. But now, they've been reduced to the former shell of the demon they used to be. Heart break has ravaged this demon so greatly, yet so many still fear him/her and avoid entering their territory. This powerful demon is actually very peaceful and is living a peaceful life in a flower field all by themselves. But one day, Character B stumbles across the flower field. They are surprised to find Character A, badly beaten and bleeding. Not only is character A badly hurt physically, but also emotionally. But Character A refuses to tell why. Over time, a relationship forms between these characters as they begin to fall for each other. Will Character A open their heart to Character B?

Fairy x Demon

Angel x Human

Assassin x Target -

Character A and Character B were childhood friends, and very best friends to be exact. But one day, Character B moves away. Shortly after, Character A has a horrible car accident, resulting in their whole family dead. Character A was the only survivor. For many years, Character A was forced to live on the streets, due to having no relatives nearby to give him/her food and shelter. Character A finally found salvation in a gang, where they were trained vigorously for 10 straight years. Now a top notch assassin, Character A is an expert in killing but completely fails at romance. since his/her family died, they've been single. Mostly because they've been so focused on their new career. Character A thinks nothing of it when asked to kill a certain male/female one day. Killing people left and right has never been a problem for Character A. But how will he/she react when they meet their new target, who happens to be Character B? Character A is shocked to recognize them, when Character B has completely forgotten who Character A ever was. What will happen? Will these two become friends again and fall in love, slowly but surely? Or will Character A stick to their orders and carry out the assassination as planned?

Suicidal person x Savior

Angel x Angel

Detective x Suspect -

Character A grew up in a rich family, while Character B grew up poor and as an orphan. The two characters are childhood friends, but they ended up going separate ways after high school. It's been years since they've seen each other. So when Character B, as an adult, ends up being arrested, plans are made for this character to be interrogated. And who ends up doing the interrogating? Character A. Upon seeing each other, each of them are surprised. Character A is somewhat happy to see his/her friend again, and wants to reconnect. But Character B is surprisingly bitter, claiming they've changed and that they are no longer compatible like they used to be as children. Character A tries to remain professional, trying to find the perpetrator for the crime while trying to restart his/her relationship with their old best friend, who's so bitter towards them. Will there be friendship and then love? Did Character B commit the crime? Or was Character B falsely accused?

Detective x Assistant -

Character A(The detective) and Character B (The assistant) hardly know each other, but work together on a daily basis. Character A wants to get to know Character B more, him/her being so friendly. But Character B is rather shy, and almost socially awkward. Character B also has a very sad past, and often seems depressed. Character A and B do eventually become close, when Character A interferes in Character B's personal problems. Rumors spread that they are dating, since they are often see together in and out of the office, though both of them deny these rumors. One day, however, Character A is sent out on a special case and instructs Character B to stay in the office, saying he/she will be back soon. Character A is kidnapped by a gang, and Character B realizes this and goes off to save his/her boss. Will Character B save Character A from harm? Or will it be too late?

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Fallen Angel x Demon

Fallen Angel x Human

Loner x Social butterfly

Teacher x Teacher

Preschool teacher x Single parent -

Character A(Preschool Teacher) is teaching local preschool. At an open house, he meets Character B, and is immediately attracted to him/her, in a lustful way. But he/she remains professional, introducing himself/herself to this attractive single parent. Because of Character B's job, it is becoming increasingly difficult to pick up his/her child from school. So Character A offers to give the child rides home after work, seeing as Character A get's along well with Character B's daughter/son. Character A even offers to babysit. This often leaves Character B feeling bad about making Character B work so hard, and offers to pay Character A for the troulbe. Character A refuses, and instead, takes payment by eating dinner with Character A every night before going home for the night. Over time, will feelings begin to blossom? Will love happen?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back