• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I Have A 'Super' Craving! Always Open!

razorstar

Smol Dragon God
Please, excuse the pun in the title. I just couldn't think of a creative way to name this.

I'm razorstar (Yes, that is purposefully lower cased. It's amazing how many people have yelled at me about that) and I'm looking for a fairly specific type of rp.

I need a super villain or hero rp.

Rules:

-Please be active.

-At least a paragraph per post with good grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.

-Please be patient with my posts until Monday the 15 (the last day of school)

-Please do not god-mod (always avoid every hit) or powerplay (control my character or automatically hit)

-I cannot and will not rp canon characters, although you can if you wish

-If you read and understood these tell me your favorite hero or villain

-I usually play males and the only type of romance I do is MxM (Although I've been wanting to practice FxF, so you may be able to persuade me to do that)

-I prefer rping over PM and using character sheets

What I'm Looking For:

-Anything having to do with people with powers! This can include, but is not limited to:

-Super Heros

-Super Villains

-Mutants

-Experiments

-Shifters

-Romance! (MxM)

-Friendship! (If not romance)

-Forbidden love!

-Rivalry! (Aka enemies)

I don't have any real plots, but I have more than a few scraps and ideas that we can build into a plot, or we could just wing it!

Please PM me or post here if you wish to rp with me~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back