Chitchat I have a story, and I wanna talk about it! :D

Anakisuto

Wanted federally for tomfoolery
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So our party was in the setting's version of the Feywild and we met a night hag ( we didn't know she was a hag at the time ). We gave her some food, and by fey law, she was obligated to give us a 'gift' back.

So she asked my bard if her heart desired anything, and she said "acceptance," but she declined the offer for the hag's assistance. That morning, she finds a jewelry box with a ring on a severed finger, which she threw in some nearby bushes. She later regretted this, retrieving the ring and waking up a plant monster in the process, which nearly killed her. After getting knocked out, she hears the hag talking to her in another party member's voice telling her to put the ring on, so she does, thinking the ruse is true.

So now everyone she meets will love her in a creepy stalker way, and there is no way to end the curse as far as she knows.

Reminds me of the fate of one of our homebrew antagonists; last time we saw him a giant snake lady fell in love with him and abducted him. DM was really secretive about whether or not he's still alive, so we're all just avoiding the topic like he's Beetlejuice because we never wanna see that pain in the ass again ;w;
(same session our mage dissolved into pure, cosmic energy and our rogue was swallowed by a black hole. Then he tried to have our archer roasted over an open fire by some ogres and got our paladin addicted to drinking blood...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back