• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered I have a question that may potentially be a great way to get more interactivity out of your roleplays

Akhetneos

Clickbait ftw! Does anyone know if there's any way to embed a flash animation I'm making? I ask because theoretically I assume it could work given-the-fact that youtube automatically loads whenever a link is posted on the site; which is technically a flash player.

Do you know what they'll be replacing it with?
Nothing at all. Flash is not going to be replaced. HTML5 and CSS3 can already easily do what Flash is capable of.

Nothing at all. Flash is not going to be replaced. HTML5 and CSS3 can already easily do what Flash is capable of.
Okay so follow up question, can I make an animation on this site using CSS? I just want to add 3 images to a single window and have arrows that u can click to scroll through the images.

Okay so follow up question, can I make an animation on this site using CSS? I just want to add 3 images to a single window and have arrows that u can click to scroll through the images.
On here, with limitations. We have a specialized conversion of CSS/HTML into BBCode with strict limitations based upon security concerns and ability to convert it to a functioning version of BBCode. There is a guide, but, if you aren't familiar with CSS/HTML or scripts, it'd be safer to request someone who is open to creating something with the advanced coding or sticking to something more simple. You should check out Accepting Requests - Star of Arcadia ☆ Workshop (Freebies) which gives great examples of what is able to be done.

On here, with limitations. We have a specialized conversion of CSS/HTML into BBCode with strict limitations based upon security concerns and ability to convert it to a functioning version of BBCode. There is a guide, but, if you aren't familiar with CSS/HTML or scripts, it'd be safer to request someone who is open to creating something with the advanced coding or sticking to something more simple. You should check out Accepting Requests - Star of Arcadia ☆ Workshop (Freebies) which gives great examples of what is able to be done.
Woah! Way cool! Thank you very much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back