I have a pretty cool Idea.

Boondox said:
Lol Well @Noyeh The idea is to basically have the four horsemen cause chaos around the modern day world with a catch, the four do not know each other after they give their souls to four young adult/teens who best seem fit. So basically how the role play would start is characters would be approached by which ever horsemen they choose but only in their dreams and that's how the soul will be passed over. Second part is that they would need to seek the other three in order to cause the most chaos like Lucifer wishes. Now it will take time for them to find each other but not to long. Basically as this proceed's one of the three will rebel against Lucifer an whether the other three follow or stay to Lucifer's command would be up to the people involved with the role. I know it has holes but that's the BASIC idea of it all.
I know that this is extremely late and will probably never be read, but I might as well just say it. I have a character who would fit in with this RP perfectly, and believe me, when I first read about the four horsemen I wanted to make a character based off of one of the four- Pestilence. So, I did. The idea of one of the four horsemen binding with another's spirit is intriguing in so many ways in my opinion.

After all of the RP's I have contributed to with this character almost everyone took a liking to the basic idea of his back story. Whether this RP has already started or not, I can assure you that It's probably going to thrive if everyone is devoted to the plot.

Hey, and if the RP hasn't started yet and the role of a character holding the spirit of Pestilence, count me in!

I wouldn't even know where to find sign-ups, but the RP has probably already started since this post was created two months back.

Tempestral said:
I know that this is extremely late and will probably never be read, but I might as well just say it. I have a character who would fit in with this RP perfectly, and believe me, when I first read about the four horsemen I wanted to make a character based off of one of the four- Pestilence. So, I did. The idea of one of the four horsemen binding with another's spirit is intriguing in so many ways in my opinion.
After all of the RP's I have contributed to with this character almost everyone took a liking to the basic idea of his back story. Whether this RP has already started or not, I can assure you that It's probably going to thrive if everyone is devoted to the plot.

Hey, and if the RP hasn't started yet and the role of a character holding the spirit of Pestilence, count me in!

I wouldn't even know where to find sign-ups, but the RP has probably already started since this post was created two months back.
Well the roleplay had started and then went way off course :S I'd be willing to give it a shot once again because I have been dreaming of doing a four horsemen rp since I was young :P If your into rebooting it just send me a message! :)

Ey mate I spy an four horseman RP!!!!

I'M DOWN! HELL YES!

What's the status on this? Dead? Rebooting? Rebooted? Possibly able to be rebooted?

Gimmie some good news mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back