• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I have a cute plot I'd love to try out! <:

Good Vibes

Namasté
Hello everyone! So I just finished up with the dreadful finals and I think a good bit of roleplaying would give my frayed mind a break. ^^ I have a few pairings that I would absolutely love to roleplay and, if you enjoy them too, just let me know and I'll PM you! But first, I need to scope out a few rules. c; Be Advanced! I can typically roleplay with 700+ words, so long as my partner can usually give me the same amount. And while I understand muse can be low or there could not be much going on in the roleplay, I'd like to have a minimum 500 words with well structured sentences and a sample post!. c: Next, please do not rush romance. These plots of course, will have romance dashed or centered around it - but please none of that crappy 'love at first sight' stuff. It's much more interesting to watch something slowly develop than happen all at once.

"]So here's my 'lil idea. Character A, male, is an immortal, not a vampire or a God or what have you, just a simple immortal born unto this Earth with no explanation or need to be immortal. They have lived for centuries upon centuries, seeing millions of different faces, time periods, cities, countries, and movement. Except one thing always stays the same. And that's character B, female. Character B is not immortal, but they always come back into Character A's life through constant rebirth, and Character A always finds them again. They're soulmates. Character A was there when Character B took place in the protests of Civil Rights and Vietnamese War of the sixties, when they were a cute little flapper girl, when the Depression hit the United States, the list goes on an on. Now it's the present day and Character A is on the lookout for B, inevitably going to find them again. Will this time be the time Character A tells B the amount of times they've been in love? Will this be the one cycle where they are not together? Who knows. c; [/[/size]SPOILER]

Unrelated to the plot, here's a few pairings I've been digging lately!:

• Teddy x Victoire
  • Scorpius x Rose
  • Kai x Jinora
  • Violet x Tate
  • Charlie x Sam

I've read everything you have listed above, your rules and such and I would definitely love to do the idea you came up with. Its original and brilliant! Definitely something that would seem like a good movie. Would you want to discuss further on PM? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back