• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I have a craving, I just need a partner!

Crosswords

The Enthusiast
Damn. It's been a while since I've been here.

Hello there! How are you? Doing fine? I'm doing well for myself, though I suppose you might want to know about me.

I'm Crosswords. I've been on this site for a while but sadly I had to jump in and out of existence. Now, however, I would like to hope I'll stay in existence far longer than the times before. Let's cheer to that, shall we?

I'm a detailed (and very detailed) writer. I can crank out from 3 to 12 or more full paragraphs of descriptive, grammatically correct writing in third-person perspective. As such, I would love to have a partner who could keep up, or, if possible, challenge me! I do love a good challenge, I am far from perfect and I really want to improve and flex my writing muscle, so come forward and challenge me, please! I won't shy away if you're better than me, and I'd hope you won't, either, I'll definitely be doing my best to keep you entertained! I promise!

My RP preferences mostly deal in heavy, dark and mature themes, within site limits, of course! So please, be ready to handle that. Preferably, you will be over the age of 18. Don't worry, I won't try to break the site rules and go full on sexually explicit content, but my general themes do tend to be better suited for adults.

I like romance, but not the cheesy type. I want meaningful romance, something with weight. That's not to say I won't engage in cheesiness if the moment calls for it, but ideally that should be avoided.

I don't like stereotype characters, so let's try to avoid those, okay?

I am quite the stickler for good grammar, and some certain grammar and spelling rules being broken tend to scratch my brain and my eyeballs. Please don't take it personally, I just love grammar. Mistakes can happen, but if you constantly place "their" "there" and "they're" in the wrong contexts, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.

Please, when you PM me, don't just write "I'm interested." or "Wanna RP?". Tell me a bit about yourself, let me know what you thought of my idea, and such. Let me know I have your attention, and you'll have mine!

I like OOC chats, so if we can be friends, that'd be awesome! We can plot out on the run, we can talk other things besides RP, whatever you want!

Are you still with me? Alright! Let's get onto the good stuff!

Muse A is a hitman for a criminal organization. He doesn't seem to fear many things, or care for many things for that matter, but he's doing pretty well on his job. During one of his assignments, to wipe out a group of enemies while they're hanging out in a bar, Muse A stumbles into a dilemma. His targets have already been dealt with, and on the site there's a mysterious woman (Muse B) obviously, the one who did the job. Muse B leaves the scene without saying a word, or maybe just letting Muse A know he is late.

Weeks pass, and Muse A still can't take his mind off the strange encounter with the woman. One evening, as he's waiting in another bar for one of his targets, with the intent of watching them through the night and making sure they don't make it back home alive, Muse A spots Muse B, and grows suspicious seeming as she, too, seems to be waiting for someone. Could it be that she's waiting for the same target? Who is Muse B and why is she onto his targets? What happens when two dangerous people get close?

I will also leave a few images as inspiration for you, to see the type of feeling I'm looking for in this RP:

317ccacb8ffd2abbed1efd929c2232b7.jpg

Long%2BIsland%2BCity.jpg

Screenshot%2B%25286793%2529.png

tumblr_otcj8ttnYo1s5jnpho1_1280.jpg

f7d8dca5ae2526971ba20e6c84755e7e.jpg

As an ending note, let me thank you for reading my thread! Please, contact me in a PM if you're interested!

Last edited:
Damn. It's been a while since I've been here.

Hello there! How are you? Doing fine? I'm doing well for myself, though I suppose you might want to know about me.

I'm Crosswords. I've been on this site for a while but sadly I had to jump in and out of existence. Now, however, I would like to hope I'll stay in existence far longer than the times before. Let's cheer to that, shall we?

I'm a detailed (and very detailed) writer. I can crank out from 3 to 12 or more full paragraphs of descriptive, grammatically correct writing in third-person perspective. As such, I would love to have a partner who could keep up, or, if possible, challenge me! I do love a good challenge, I am far from perfect and I really want to improve and flex my writing muscle, so come forward and challenge me, please! I won't shy away if you're better than me, and I'd hope you won't, either, I'll definitely be doing my best to keep you entertained! I promise!

My RP preferences mostly deal in heavy, dark and mature themes, within site limits, of course! So please, be ready to handle that. Preferably, you will be over the age of 18. Don't worry, I won't try to break the site rules and go full on sexually explicit content, but my general themes do tend to be better suited for adults.

I like romance, but not the cheesy type. I want meaningful romance, something with weight. That's not to say I won't engage in cheesiness if the moment calls for it, but ideally that should be avoided.

I don't like stereotype characters, so let's try to avoid those, okay?

I am quite the stickler for good grammar, and some certain grammar and spelling rules being broken tend to scratch my brain and my eyeballs. Please don't take it personally, I just love grammar. Mistakes can happen, but if you constantly place "their" "there" and "they're" in the wrong contexts, I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.

Please, when you PM me, don't just write "I'm interested." or "Wanna RP?". Tell me a bit about yourself, let me know what you thought of my idea, and such. Let me know I have your attention, and you'll have mine!

I like OOC chats, so if we can be friends, that'd be awesome! We can plot out on the run, we can talk other things besides RP, whatever you want!

Are you still with me? Alright! Let's get onto the good stuff!

Muse A is a hitman for a criminal organization. He doesn't seem to fear many things, or care for many things for that matter, but he's doing pretty well on his job. During one of his assignments, to wipe out a group of enemies while they're hanging out in a bar, Muse A stumbles into a dilemma. His targets have already been dealt with, and on the site there's a mysterious woman (Muse B) obviously, the one who did the job. Muse B leaves the scene without saying a word, or maybe just letting Muse A know he is late.

Weeks pass, and Muse A still can't take his mind off the strange encounter with the woman. One evening, as he's waiting in another bar for one of his targets, with the intent of watching them through the night and making sure they don't make it back home alive, Muse A spots Muse B, and grows suspicious seeming as she, too, seems to be waiting for someone. Could it be that she's waiting for the same target? Who is Muse B and why is she onto his targets? What happens when two dangerous people get close?

I will also leave a few images as inspiration for you, to see the type of feeling I'm looking for in this RP:

317ccacb8ffd2abbed1efd929c2232b7.jpg

Long%2BIsland%2BCity.jpg

Screenshot%2B%25286793%2529.png

tumblr_otcj8ttnYo1s5jnpho1_1280.jpg

f7d8dca5ae2526971ba20e6c84755e7e.jpg

As an ending note, let me thank you for reading my thread! Please, contact me in a PM if you're interested!

Oh I dig this!! PM if you’re still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back