I Hate This POS Game.

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

Note: The title is for laughs. I actually quite like the game, I'm just frustrated.

I've given Dark Souls II and Demon's Souls both tries. Both were difficult, but I never got into them much. Not enough to complain.

So, my brother, who is a hardcore Dark Souls fan, bought III, and let me borrow it.

Lemme just say first of all, I'm a Cleric, but, I beat the first boss hella easy, all good.

So far, I've been doing relatively well, I think, for a first time player.

And then I reach the second boss and.. FOR FUCKS SAKE. I HAVE DIED LIKE 1MILLION TIMES AND I HAVE GOTTEN HIM DOWN TO ONE HIT EACH TIME BASICALLY.

I'm so pissed off at this point, I'm ready to throw my ps4 out the window.

WHAT THE HELL. WHY. WHY DO I STILL WANT TO PLAY???

Anyway... fudge. speak, vent, tell us about your hardest boss/enemy/game/ect.

and if u have some advice for a n00b like me for this game, gimme pls

The Pursuer on DKS2. Took me a whole day to beat him, once he's dead and I advanced to NG+2. It took me 2 hours to kill him. And my tip for you is to use a shield and don't overcommit on attacking, focus on defending. Attack only if he's stunned or during the after-attack animation. Lastly to answer why you can't stop playing is because the boss and the game will continue to haunt you until you beat it.

Last edited by a moderator:
the fucking... turning on the generators thing in outlast. i am really bad at games in general so this was probably mostly my own fault but oh my goddd so frustrating constantly getting my timing wrong and having to start them all again made me wanna die ;w; also for some reason it took me forever to beat tahir in dying light that guy just would not go down

Bloodborne. So I was making good progress. Finally killed the Shadow of Yharnam after grinding in the Chalice Dungeons or Hunter's Nightmare. Then I meet.... ROM. FOKIN ROM M8. DO YOU KNOW HOW FOKIN HARD IT WAS TO BEAT THAT POS SPIDER/LICE THING?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.

The story bosses are NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING, against the optional ones, just.... F*ck Sephiroth and The Lingering Will. F*CK THEM.

[QUOTE="Wandering Hollow]Bloodborne. So I was making good progress. Finally killed the Shadow of Yharnam after grinding in the Chalice Dungeons or Hunter's Nightmare. Then I meet.... ROM. FOKIN ROM M8. DO YOU KNOW HOW FOKIN HARD IT WAS TO BEAT THAT POS SPIDER/LICE THING?!

[/QUOTE]
MAN I WAS LIKE YOU ! EVERYONE WHERE SAYING THIS BOSS WAS EASY ! IT TOOK ME SOME HOURS AND I WAS READY TO THROW AWAY MY GAME BECAUSE OF THAT !Thoses damn little spider could ONE SHOOT YOU ! LIKE WHAT THE HELL ! And i was like "Oh ok,just dodge the little spiders and focus Rom." And then ROM start to roll over like a freaking huge cat throwing giant blue missiles my ghost friends was like "FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT !" I did atleast 14 attempt to beat this guys ! AND GOD ! Even in Dark Souls II i haven't had a hard time like that !

Detlaff in The Witcher 3: Blood & Wine (DLC). Detlaff's first form was fairly easy, but when I reached the second form . . . woe be unto me. Those fucking bats would kill me instantly, even on "Story & Sword," forget "Blood & Broken Bones" or god-forbid "Death March." Even Quen didn't protect against that damned attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back