I guess this is how I should introduce myself.

The Nameless One

THE WEAK SUFFER. I ENDURE.
I am from Argentina, I like dark fantasy, hard science fiction, philosophy, morally dubious research and cats. Feel free to ask if I want to be part of a roleplay, if i have the time (Which i almost always do) I will be there. I personally like to write long and detailed descriptions.

Welcome to RpN, Nameless One. I hope you find some RPs you like. I actually have no doubt you will, there's a little something for everyone.

Riley said:
Welcome to RpN, Nameless One. I hope you find some RPs you like. I actually have no doubt you will, there's a little something for everyone.
By the great quantity of threads I can see, it's pretty much certain that there will be.

We have something here for everyone. Just read the rules, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone. RpN is one big happy family of crazy people.

Sherwood said:
We have something here for everyone. Just read the rules, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone. RpN is one big happy family of crazy people.
I did, thanks. I will if I have any doubts.

Welcome to the forums! Good luck with finding what you're looking for - like the others said I'm sure you'll find something in your area (:3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back