• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I fractured my Pelvis and need something to do!

AshleyTheNarwhal

@ Camp Flog Gnaw

Hello there!

I really want to double with someone or even get together a small group. I'm a sucker for horror based or things that have to do with real life issues. (Drug addiction, bad relationships, etc) Then again I also like fantasy, I'm pretty much open to anything. If you stumble across this thread and want to be apart of a small group say so and if you just want to do a 1x1 say so, so i can respond accordingly.

As for literacy I can post anywhere from 2-15 paragraphs, it just depends. Also, I am on bed rest so I'll be on quite often.

Some shit I like:

I like most anime's just bring up to me what you like. Right now I'm in the mood for some FLCL, Girls Bravo, Attack on Titan, Tokyo Mew Mew, Ouran Host Club, Fruits Basket, Yu YU Hakusho

I also play a lot of video games and rp games and mmorpgs I'm currently looking for Fallout, Bioshock, Resident Evil, GTA, and Saints Row.

As far as books go I would loved to do a rp based on anything Jason Myers has written. I am also a sucker for Cancer stories.

Here's some pairings

Addict x Addict

Drug addict x Sober

Best friend x Best friends sibling

Best friend x Best friend

Best friend x best friends sibling

Band member x Band member

Band member x Fan

Ex x Ex

Soldier x Enemy Soldier

Therapist x Patient

Boss x Employee