• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I Forgot You (Yaoi)

Cassie-Roll

Stuck in a Solo Adventure in the Trash Bin
So I have two ideas for this.

A. My character is a cat hybrid that was bought by your character. Our characters ended up together, (My character being the uke), and possibly mpreg (Doesn't have to be though). My character got hurt and forgot who he was and the characters' relationship. It is up to your character to take care of mine and get his memory back.

B. My character and your character are married, once again mine is uke, and my character becomes ill. Somewhere along the line my character's memory was impacted and he forgot himself and your character. Your character has to get the romance on and make my character fall for yours again.

I am open to other ideas, just wanted to get some ideas out there. We can change some things up too, just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back