• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission I draw your character thread

That is fantastic! Like on the money good too. Only minor thing was the clothing is more modern than darkening skies but otherwise just freaking amazing! I'm a bit blown away at how good it looks :D :D

Oh sorry, i've just had this modern fantasy thing for a while. Sorta strayed from the description a bit.

WlfSamurai said:
Well here is yours. I was in a bit of a hurry when i drew this so it's nothing big but i hope it'll do.

XvujY7z.png

Eh, the fur already is gray. I just thought a warm gray would give it a more natural look than a cold gray.

Hey, it's no biggie. I'm just doing this for a bit of fun with practicing drawing characters from descriptions. Usually i draw characters i'm more familiar with, it's actually quite a challenge.

Are you still taking requests? If so, then could you draw a major NPC in my exalted campaign?

Her name is The Reaver (true name Analyse, not that anybody remembers). She's an Eclipse caste warlord. She's a black woman with short hair, grey eyes, and an Orichalcum Reaver Daiklave (like a shorter, broader Buster sword from FFVII). She wears armor that is essentially a series of orichalcum plates strapped onto leather armor wherever she needed more protection.

Thanks a lot, even if you can't or don't want to do it. Character art threads are always cool to watch.

[QUOTE="Lord of Chaos]Are you still taking requests? If so, then could you draw a major NPC in my exalted campaign?
Her name is The Reaver (true name Analyse, not that anybody remembers). She's an Eclipse caste warlord. She's a black woman with short hair, grey eyes, and an Orichalcum Reaver Daiklave (like a shorter, broader Buster sword from FFVII). She wears armor that is essentially a series of orichalcum plates strapped onto leather armor wherever she needed more protection.

Thanks a lot, even if you can't or don't want to do it. Character art threads are always cool to watch.

[/QUOTE]
That description doesn't quite cut it. I mean, it describes how she looks though i could use some more detailed description of her hair, is it black or what, is it straight or wily. I like to play with poses and expressions and this description really doesn't explain that in any way. Everyone else has put some backstory into their requests, making drawing their characters so much easier. If you could do that it'd be awesome.

In any case, i'll pull myself together to draw that green lady character now.

1. Fabulous
  2. Dramatic
  3. Amazing
  4. Theatrical
  5. Dazzling
  6. Breathtaking
  7. Remarkable
  8. Wondrous
  9. Astounding
  10. Sensational
  11. Astonishing
  12. Thrilling
  13. Grand
  14. Historic
  15. Stunning
  16. Staggering
  17. Fantastic
  18. Miraculous
  19. Stupendous
  20. Daring
  21. Splendid
  22. Marvelous
  23. Striking
  24. Eyecatching
  25. Magnificent

That's all.

These are all great!

I'll toss one in the hat. This is an Infernal, Scourge, who lived a hard knocks sort of life and made her way as an assassin in Nexus. She exalted after failing to defend her soon to be Lunar mate/assassination target/lover (who exalted and thus survived anyway). She's struggling with feelings for him, but generally excited about her new powers. They are both cat themed, him a Lion totem (he had a pet lion once), and her having a Teodojzia coadjutor.

She is on the tall side of average for a human at 5' 9" and well muscled. Her hair, nails, and eyes are a brilliant jade green color. She has a glossy leonine tail and her nails are thick and pointed into claws. Her skin is pale with an ash gray tint. Centered on her left shoulder blade is the image of a lion sent into the world prepared to pounce. Its outstretched claw reaches down her bicep and the tail curves suggestively above her hip. She still prefers blacks and lightweight clothing that allows freedom of movement from her days as an assassin, but she can wear a dress like the finest of them.

She has a sort of adorjani impatience coupled with cat-like moves. She is a practitioner of tiger style and uses tiger claws as her signature weapon.

Hunting her lover's attacker:

Flinging the gore from her blades, Amera stalks through the halls towards the advisor's chambers. The asthetic of her ash skin and the marble floors is lost upon her as the light from the freshly lit torches dances across them indiscriminately. Her lightweight black tunic and trousers are penetrated by a pleasant breeze coming in from an open window.

What happens when you let Mara dress you for dinner with the Ebon Dragon:

On first blush, it is a crimson dress with a high-neck collar and short sleeves, with patterns of phoenixes and dragons (black of course) wandering across the dress. Taking it, you feel the material is thin, and even though the dress reaches down rather far, there is a long slit on either side, making sure you won't have a hard time walking or running in it.

You have to do very little adjusting...and in fact can do little adjusting. The dress seems to have been crafted just for your body. The material is quite thin, and despite covering most of your body, would hide nothing underneath it, including any underclothes. The slit goes up about an inch above your waist, with a crimson and onyx cord even with your crotch that holds it closed there, giving a slight amount of decency.

But the subtlest part of the dress itself is the placement of the phoenixes and the dragons around the dress. While initially they seemed somewhat random, seeing it on your body shows something else. One breast is surrounded by a curling dragon, ebony in color, while the other is cupped by a phoenix. similarly, a Dragon winds its way down your stomach to the valley between your legs, its head resting there teasingly, and your butt has one on each cheek.

And in most other places, they look to be coupling, with groups of them flowing toward the other areas, drawing the eyes of any who care to look.

As you stare at the riot of animals attempting to mate on you, and the ones enticing the eye, you are reminded of a cultural lesson that your guild leader gave you years ago, and you realize what kind of dress this is a mockery of.

It's a realm wedding dress.

captmadjaq said:
Lovely! Dig the ears! Is anyone drawing your characters Smelly?
Anyone drawing my characters? No, not really. I can sorta draw a bit myself so i never really needed other people to do it for me. In my group it's always just been my "job" to draw the characters.

ThatSmellyGoblin said:
Anyone drawing my characters? No, not really. I can sorta draw a bit myself so i never really needed other people to do it for me. In my group it's always just been my "job" to draw the characters.
That's why I enjoy letting someone else draw. Anyway, if you'd like a sketch or something....ask!

Here, I have a funny one for you. How about a female halfling shaving her legs? I think it's funny because of how various societies treat shaving. And. well, hobbits/halflings have furry feet. I'm sure the conservatives in the shire would find a pair of bald feet quite scandalous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back