• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission I draw your character thread

HumanPlus

Sleeper Agent
In this thread you post some sort of description of your character in one of your roleplays and i draw it in a manner i feel like. This means that i might do a full drawing of your character, or just a portrait of his head or just a loony little comical cartoon doodle. I'll not draw one character more than once and no more than 3 characters in one drawing since drawings like that takes a lot of time and i want to do as many as i can today. If there are a lot of requests, i might miss some or i might chose to do quicker drawings first but i'll try to do as many as i can today. Might continue a bit tomorrow but then it's weekend and tabletop night. I have another thread here on Creativity, check it out to see some more of my drawings.

Oh, if I may-

Djuke Alexander is a tall, well-muscled man in his early 30s with dark skin, violet reptilian eyes, and a shaven head.

His shoulders, upper back, and chest are covered with sleek, glossy black scales as an expression of his lineage, and his hands are clawed.

He dresses simply in loose black pants and a pair of sandals much of the time, with a skin of strawberry wine on one hip and his grandfather's weapon - a telescopic glaive - on the other. The glaive itself is made of a black metal with a blade like bone (think Nuada's weapon of choice in Hellboy 2).

Alexander is a tyrant and martial artist, determined to carve out an empire for himself.

Grey said:
Oh, if I may-
Djuke Alexander is a tall, well-muscled man in his early 30s with dark skin, violet reptilian eyes, and a shaven head.

His shoulders, upper back, and chest are covered with sleek, glossy black scales as an expression of his lineage, and his hands are clawed.

He dresses simply in loose black pants and a pair of sandals much of the time, with a skin of strawberry wine on one hip and his grandfather's weapon - a telescopic glaive - on the other. The glaive itself is made of a black metal with a blade like bone (think Nuada's weapon of choice in Hellboy 2).

Alexander is a tyrant and martial artist, determined to carve out an empire for himself.
Something like this?

6Qh8lwf.png

Hm, i feel that it's been a bit since i drew on the computer. Need to switch between mediums more often.

Grey said:
I like it! Thank you.
No problem mate. Now, if more people would actually request something. I have so much time and nothing to do with it today. My roomies are out doing a demonstration with other young people here in Copenhagen.

Alright then, I'll point you to my character, Srikha:

Shorter than one would expect from an inhuman hybrid, Srikha stands about as tall as the average mortal woman with a lightly muscled frame. Her facial features aren't truly special, perhaps a bit too round for what mortals consider 'attractive'. Translucent white flames take the place of hair on Srikha's head. These flames cover the top and back of her head and cascade down her neck and shoulders, ending mid-back. They do not move or flicker except in the most extreme wind, giving her an odd appearance of being surrounded by steady white light. Her eyes are almost completely white, her pupils the only color.

She wears a sleeveless tunic of a silvery metal cloth. The cloth over her back and shoulders is so loosely woven so that it seems to be held up only by a few wires, letting her flames emerge without interruption. The rest of her tunic and her leggings seem like actual cloth, although actually metallic, and occasionally makes a ringing noise.

Ooh! Count me in! :3

Insatiable Hunger of the Charnel Sea

A Deathknight of compact build and striking appearance, Hunger is the daughter of Siakal, and it shows. From the glossy, depthless pools of her black eyes (sclera, iris, and pupil are indistinguishable; they're all the same black) to the serrated shark's teeth of her dentition, she is a blend of human and siaka features (human face, but a shark's teeth and those eyes). She has thick, toothed grey sharkskin, and a pale streak down her belly (think great white in terms of which sort of shark). Her long black hair behaves unusually, seeming ready to drift out as if underwater, and on the sides of her neck, her gills are occasionally visible. The unruly hair, a glossy black, is usually secured into a ponytail by a few bands of copper threaded through it. A lifelong sailor, Hunger dresses in the comfortable shirt and trousers common to her kind, in blacks and crimsons, and she typically forgoes shoes in favor of going barefoot. She's an active and boisterous young woman when not raring for a fight and a frenzied berserker when she is.

She has a pair of soulsteel hearthstone braces, with figures like shark fangs suchlike. Around her neck she wears a necklace of carven siaka's teeth around her neck, engraved with runes of blasphemies against her mother Siakal.

If it'd be relevant, her anima banner: A jet-black siaka stalks warily through grey seas, its maw trailing billowing clouds of violet blood.

DreamingofRoses said:
Alright then, I'll point you to my character, Srikha:
Shorter than one would expect from an inhuman hybrid, Srikha stands about as tall as the average mortal woman with a lightly muscled frame. Her facial features aren't truly special, perhaps a bit too round for what mortals consider 'attractive'. Translucent white flames take the place of hair on Srikha's head. These flames cover the top and back of her head and cascade down her neck and shoulders, ending mid-back. They do not move or flicker except in the most extreme wind, giving her an odd appearance of being surrounded by steady white light. Her eyes are almost completely white, her pupils the only color.

She wears a sleeveless tunic of a silvery metal cloth. The cloth over her back and shoulders is so loosely woven so that it seems to be held up only by a few wires, letting her flames emerge without interruption. The rest of her tunic and her leggings seem like actual cloth, although actually metallic, and occasionally makes a ringing noise.
A tiny question, you said her flames came from the back and shoulders. Do they fall down like hair or flow up like this?

7O5oM6b.png

Well i tried.

n5FnoMC.png

My idea with this was to emulate some American comic style. I hope it turned out decently.

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]Ooh! Count me in! :3
Insatiable Hunger of the Charnel Sea

A Deathknight of compact build and striking appearance, Hunger is the daughter of Siakal, and it shows. From the glossy, depthless pools of her black eyes (sclera, iris, and pupil are indistinguishable; they're all the same black) to the serrated shark's teeth of her dentition, she is a blend of human and siaka features (human face, but a shark's teeth and those eyes). She has thick, toothed grey sharkskin, and a pale streak down her belly (think great white in terms of which sort of shark). Her long black hair behaves unusually, seeming ready to drift out as if underwater, and on the sides of her neck, her gills are occasionally visible. The unruly hair, a glossy black, is usually secured into a ponytail by a few bands of copper threaded through it. A lifelong sailor, Hunger dresses in the comfortable shirt and trousers common to her kind, in blacks and crimsons, and she typically forgoes shoes in favor of going barefoot. She's an active and boisterous young woman when not raring for a fight and a frenzied berserker when she is.

She has a pair of soulsteel hearthstone braces, with figures like shark fangs suchlike. Around her neck she wears a necklace of carven siaka's teeth around her neck, engraved with runes of blasphemies against her mother Siakal.

If it'd be relevant, her anima banner: A jet-black siaka stalks warily through grey seas, its maw trailing billowing clouds of violet blood.

[/QUOTE]
Here you go. This really is my favorite style to draw.

UvV0R5B.png

[edit: Changed the eyes a bit.]

ThatSmellyGoblin said:
Here you go. This really is my favorite style to draw.
7w2TeT9.png
I love it! The eyes are kinda inhumanly huge and mebbe a touch crooked, but other than that, it's absolutely perfect! :D

[QUOTE="Thief of Words]Yus! Thank you so much for it. :) EDIT: Now I just have to update her sheet to include it.

[/QUOTE]
Actually, i did take a second look at it and regretted the placement of one of her eyes. I'll edit it a bit.

I'll give it a go. Yrva Andran has been bugging me.

Yrva Andran is a Scion of the Yrva Infernal House. A Demon of Greed!

Like the other Yrva, she is a seemless blend of machine and flesh. Not so much flesh that has been implanted with machinery, but flesh that has grown it. She was born a normalish Yrva, just a paler color than normal. As she aged and began indulging in her vice, her demonic heritage bloomed as she seemed to take on the appearance and capabilities of a spider.

Wearing a hood to cover her head, her eight eyes can be seen glowing underneath. The hood covers enough of her face so one can barely see the spider like mouth parts. A woven tunic goes down her body, a pair of normal legs after her torso. Out of her lower back and running parallel to her spine is where she grew the sockets and eventually the other six legs. If you have seen Invader Zim, you understand how this works. The extra legs are ceramic along the majority of their length, the joints show the complexity underneath, each one capped in silver.

Her form is hard to explain... Essentially a normal humanoid figure, arms and legs as normal. But coming from her spine are the spider like legs. When she walks on them, her normal legs dangle. Similar to the Zim thing and/or Doctor Octopus. The most difficult thing though is explaining the Yrva. They are demons of greed. Amazing merchants and smiths with bodies that are naturally mechanical. Not the bio organic look, just a more alien look. Similar to the combine in Half Life maybe? Mechanical growth?

Now the Cartoonish style is preferred, I really love your work in that style! If you have any questions for this let me know!

This maybe my favorite thread. EVER. You're an awesome artist.

I have a character named Ashitaka Hishiruku. He is my namesake as he is a Wolf Samurai.

He's a Hengeyokai (shapeshifting race born of humans and spirits). Anyway, he's basically a cross between a grey wolf and a human. He walks and talks like a human but has a wolf's fur and head. Kind of like a passive werewolf. Here's an example of a badger Hengeyokai. He wears Do-Maru armor without the helmet and wields a katana and wakasashi (the secondary dagger). He's honorable in all that he does and is very cool and collected. He's very battle-hardened. Here's what a friend wrote about him:

He is a wolf hengeyokai who is honorable, compassionate, and true of heart. Much like Prynn he has suffered through a lot but every time he is kicked to the ground he gets back up. His love and determination in trying to restore the samurai order burns in his eyes and any evil that stands in his way will meet his katana. Ashitaka is the hero you would be glad to meet and be moved to know that he is out there fighting for what is right.
NOTE: There are links in the first paragraph. They're hard to see.

Thief of Words brought me here, saying you're doing drawings. So, uh, here:

Here is a Pathfinder concept that's been mulling around in my head for some reason. She's a half-orc, or supposedly a half-orc, and she has a peculiar story. It's peculiar because I don't know much about it. It begins with Ahron, an experienced wizard and retired adventurer, finding a basket on his doorstep with a dozing green baby girl inside. Attached was a note stating, "This is your fault!" without any furhter details or explanations. And, being a kind wizard, he took the baby in and thanks to Xylia, the half-elf he's interested in (otherwise he would have just taken the baby to an half-orc tribe), raised her. Unfortunately, despite his best efforts she showed no talent in magic. She, however, did get an incredible education. And because of the wizard's standing in the community she wasn't looked down upon by the town locals. Eventually, she did come into magic for other reasons other than her being taught it.
She's named Rosemary-Anne Thyme because I was listening to Simon and Grafunkle and, well, it suited my sense of humor, and the lack thereof. See, the Wizard didn't name her until he was confronted by Xylia and just rambled off a couple seasonings he had spotted sitting on his counter top. I would have expected him suddenly smited for his insensitivity, but Xylia liked the name and it stuck. Lucky him.

Rosemary isn't bulky like half-orcs tend to be. She has their height and their skin color but the similarities stop there. Because of her upbringing in civilization with a Wizard as a dad and a half-elf fighter as a mom she doesn't have the same savagery, and because of that she doesn't have tusks. She's tall, lean(but buxom), and has an elven grace about her. Strange? Yeah, I know. ( And believe it or not, it's all legit on her character sheet.) Her hair is a wild mane of black waves and curls. Ever see klingon chicks on Star Trek the Next Generation? It's like that! Simply huge! You know, now that I think of it like that, she could pass as one of those Orion green women Captain Kirk likes. Huh. Strange I didn't think of that before. Her eyes are an amazing hue of amber, bright and shining against the contrast to the black sclera; which is normally white on other races. But, on her, it's stark black, making for an astounding effect. The color gets darker to a near orange around the pupil, if one got close enough to notice.

(Basically, a tall green woman with large breasts, big crazy mane of black wavy hair, and yellow eyes wearing leather armor with a large bastard sword on her back.)
:)

ThatSmellyGoblin said:
I would draw something for the thread today, but it seems that my tablet pen has run away... Again.
Yikes...that's not good.

I think imma leave Lady Vera here, in case you find her interesting enough. I reckon I'll eventually get around to drawing her myself....but I need to practice armour first. I've never had a character in armour before...

Frixz said:
I'll give it a go. Yrva Andran has been bugging me.
Yrva Andran is a Scion of the Yrva Infernal House. A Demon of Greed!

Like the other Yrva, she is a seemless blend of machine and flesh. Not so much flesh that has been implanted with machinery, but flesh that has grown it. She was born a normalish Yrva, just a paler color than normal. As she aged and began indulging in her vice, her demonic heritage bloomed as she seemed to take on the appearance and capabilities of a spider.

Wearing a hood to cover her head, her eight eyes can be seen glowing underneath. The hood covers enough of her face so one can barely see the spider like mouth parts. A woven tunic goes down her body, a pair of normal legs after her torso. Out of her lower back and running parallel to her spine is where she grew the sockets and eventually the other six legs. If you have seen Invader Zim, you understand how this works. The extra legs are ceramic along the majority of their length, the joints show the complexity underneath, each one capped in silver.

Her form is hard to explain... Essentially a normal humanoid figure, arms and legs as normal. But coming from her spine are the spider like legs. When she walks on them, her normal legs dangle. Similar to the Zim thing and/or Doctor Octopus. The most difficult thing though is explaining the Yrva. They are demons of greed. Amazing merchants and smiths with bodies that are naturally mechanical. Not the bio organic look, just a more alien look. Similar to the combine in Half Life maybe? Mechanical growth?

Now the Cartoonish style is preferred, I really love your work in that style! If you have any questions for this let me know!
I'm actually pretty proud of this one. It was a pretty neat description and i hope i got it close to what you imagined

z9347di.png

nNfCHmG.png

[EDIT: changed the pictures to a better resolution]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back