Absence I doubt anyone cares, but...

TheCrimsonPhoenix

Crimson Flames
Yeah, I'm okay. I had to take a LONG break 'cause life sucks. It still sucks, but I'm more or less in better control of it. On the plus side, I've been working on a remastered version of Defenders of Beryllion and had some ideas for new RPs. I might make some HUGE updates to my page too, so... yay. Anyway, that's all I gotta say. Just letting you know that I'm back and I'm here to stay. (With occasional breaks.) So... yeah. Have a nice day, reader.

Yeah, I'm okay. I had to take a LONG break 'cause life sucks. It still sucks, but I'm more or less in better control of it. On the plus side, I've been working on a remastered version of Defenders of Beryllion and had some ideas for new RPs. I might make some HUGE updates to my page too, so... yay. Anyway, that's all I gotta say. Just letting you know that I'm back and I'm here to stay. (With occasional breaks.) So... yeah. Have a nice day, reader.
Well, I’m new and don’t know you but I’m glad you’re back and hopefully everything gets better soon.

While I am also new, I'm glad to hear that you're doing better and arr back! I hope things continue to go well for you!

While I am also also new, it's amazing to hear that someone came back to the website, and that thinks are running a little smoother for you! Sorry for, like, the half a month late response. T>.<T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back