• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I don't really know

tunes42

Lost in reality
]Hey, how's it going? Good, good. Alright straight to the point. So basically I'm gonna set some ground rules and then is love to RP with anyone!

Set standards-

-length is not a big thing for me, I can write 2-5 paragraphs depending on what is happening. My overall limit though is NO ONE LINERS! I hate it! There is the occasional time when it is necessary to continue a scene, but come on. If you give a one liner, you get a one liner!

-I'm pretty active during my late hours (pacific) but I expect at least one post a day. I would appreciate it if there were more but I understand that life gets busy/hard so just let me know what's going on.

-I like to do MxM and MxF. Sorry FxF I just don't have experience. Tell me your preference and I'd easily conform to what you'd like.

-we don't need to to a character sheet but I'd like to at least have a name and picture, again this is up to you.

-id prefer there be romance, but that does not have to be the focus of the story

I think that's it, so to the pairings!

Bolded is the character id prefer, but that can be changed if need be! If something is not bolded it means I will play either or! (Remember the top two sexualities apply for all pairings and gender can be interchangeable.)

Pairings:

Realistic or modern:

Happy guy/girl x happy guy/girl

Shy x Outgoing

Ceox Lower staff

Ceo x homeless

Depressed x Happy (can get graphic)

Mental patient x mental patient

Father x son (non romantic unless doubling)

Father x daughter (NR)

Coffee shop employee (or anywhere else) x common customer

Futuristic:

Apocalypse survivor x apocalypse survivor (not necessarily zombie)

Citizen x citizen (dictatorship)

(is this just) fantasy:

Wizard x human

Vampire x human

Mutant x mutant

Mutant x human

Royalty x peasant

Royalty x criminal

Adventurer x adventurer

Assassin x assassin

Assassin x thief

Angel x demon

Feel free to add more or ask me about them cuz I'm always up for something new!

Asphynium, often referred to as the city of dreams. Asphynium has proven itself prosperous in the tough conditions of a war. The city of dreams, flushed with the rich and the important people of the world. Asphynium has clearly outdone itself with their gold covered pillars and their marble streets. Why is it, that a city so perfect is also a city so corrupt. The king himself betrays his own flesh and blood for wealth that is no longer needed, but instead craved! Asphynium is no longer a threshold of wealth, it is a corrupt city full if poverty and theivery. How can the once great city renew its former glory? Through the power of rebellion and hope. The citizens of Asphynium will gain their respect, of die trying so the question is, are you for the people or for the king?

Hello! ^_^

I see quite a few pairings that I'm interested in, so I'm just going to list them: Angel x Demon, Royalty x Criminal, Mutant x Human, Mental patient x Mental patient, and CEO x Lower staff.

I anticipate your response! :D

Hey there! I'd love to do a mxm post apocalyptic role play with you.

A few interest me.. I will just list them below.

Wizard x human

Mutant x mutant

Mutant x human

Hi! I'd love to do a MxM role play with you. Maybe the CEO-homeless or the Coffee shop employee-common customer one...if you're still looking

Sorry to the people I haven't got to yet, I just got really slow, I will be pming anyone I've left over, please be patient with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back