• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I dont Actually have a Prefix.

InnocentWonders

Okay.. I think I'm doing this right? Hello, InnocentWonders here.. I'm new to this and I'm Looking for someone to roleplay with, someone patient as I am still learning and don't know even how you create a rp or whatever on here... someone said I should start here or something.. so yeah hopefully this is how I start things or something..
~InnocentWonders

Okay.. I think I'm doing this right? Hello, InnocentWonders here.. I'm new to this and I'm Looking for someone to roleplay with, someone patient as I am still learning and don't know even how you create a rp or whatever on here... someone said I should start here or something.. so yeah hopefully this is how I start things or something..
~InnocentWonders
Hey and welcome to the Nation!

This is the place you wanna be if you're looking to roleplay with one other person, otherwise known as a 1x1. If you would like to join a group or post one of your own, check the Looking for Groups section.

If you have any more questions, I'd love to answer them.

Stone

Hey and welcome to the Nation!

This is the place you wanna be if you're looking to roleplay with one other person, otherwise known as a 1x1. If you would like to join a group or post one of your own, check the Looking for Groups section.

If you have any more questions, I'd love to answer them.

Stone

Yes, I understand that thank you very much, but I just don't understand how you make a roleplay... and I'm looking for someone to rp with I know, but idk if I need to create something or what I do I'm not new to rp sites not roleplaying.

~InnocentWonders

Yes, I understand that thank you very much, but I just don't understand how you make a roleplay... and I'm looking for someone to rp with I know, but idk if I need to create something or what I do I'm not new to rp sites not roleplaying.

~InnocentWonders
Well, you alreay the first step complete! Most people like to post partner searches (here in this section) or interest checks (in groups) to see if they can get someone/enough people interested in their roleplay idea. Once that's done, you can create threads in the correct area (Such as One x One or say Fantasy if it were a group) or PM the other person/they PM you to begin planning.

Did that make sense? If not I can try to explain again, ahaha. ^^

Well, you alreay the first step complete! Most people like to post partner searches (here in this section) or interest checks (in groups) to see if they can get someone/enough people interested in their roleplay idea. Once that's done, you can create threads in the correct area (Such as One x One or say Fantasy if it were a group) or PM the other person/they PM you to begin planning.

Did that make sense? If not I can try to explain again, ahaha. ^^

Thank you yes but because of the rule about 10 posts or what ever I cant do that yet but thank you.

~InnocentWonders

Do you have a ropleplay idea or a few plots? That will help you find someone compatible with you.
You can make thread to rp in or some people just rp in PM's

Thank you yes but because of the rule about 10 posts or what ever I cant do that yet but thank you.

~InnocentWonders
You can post threads dear! You actually made a thread here! The only thing you can't do is PM and post status updates. But at this rate, you'll get ten posts real quick. ^^

Hi :)
It would help if you write what kind of RPs you like, and what kind of partner you would feel comfortable to RP with. What fandoms you can play, what kind of topics you love, etc.

Hi :)
It would help if you write what kind of RPs you like, and what kind of partner you would feel comfortable to RP with. What fandoms you can play, what kind of topics you love, etc.

Yes I understand that now, I don't really care what type of rp.. and I'm not really in any fandoms.. but thank you very much.

~InnocentWonders

I understand it can be very vague... but there must be things you wont like to rp vs things you would.
As I understand (I'm new to this site as well) this kind of thread is the place to specify everything about your likes/dislikes about RP, the partners you are looking for, how long a post you susally write, what topics you woudl not RP, what you will, if you have triggers, if you are comfortable with romance and which kind, if you like to RP males or females or both, and everything else you can think of that is relevant. Especially ideas of plots you'd like to play if you have them. Then people who are interested would contact you here or vie PM. This helps narrow down the responses you get to people who would really match.

Another option, if you really cant think of anything you'd like to rp and dont have any restrictions, is to reply to someone else's thread that chatches your interest. that may be easier :)

I understand it can be very vague... but there must be things you wont like to rp vs things you would.
As I understand (I'm new to this site as well) this kind of thread is the place to specify everything about your likes/dislikes about RP, the partners you are looking for, how long a post you susally write, what topics you woudl not RP, what you will, if you have triggers, if you are comfortable with romance and which kind, if you like to RP males or females or both, and everything else you can think of that is relevant. Especially ideas of plots you'd like to play if you have them. Then people who are interested would contact you here or vie PM. This helps narrow down the responses you get to people who would really match.

Another option, if you really cant think of anything you'd like to rp and dont have any restrictions, is to reply to someone else's thread that chatches your interest. that may be easier :)

Thank you so much I think this is the most helpful thing ive heard so far!

~InnocentWonders

Users who are viewing this thread

Back