• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy I did a thing...

Dead Poet

wAyWaRd
Hi. My name is Stiles*hi stiles*but I'll also answer to my username if using my IRL name isn't something you're comfortable with. I'm 21 years old and because I currently work from home I am online almost 24/7 so you can expect multiple post a day from me unless life happens or depression *Boo* decides to rear its ugly head and I can't get to the computer often or just couldn't be bothered. I will do my best to give a heads up for both. I promise I won't go missing for more than 24 hours without giving you a heads up as soon as I am able to do so.

I expect quality over quantity in my partners post... that being said I've noticed I don't stay interested in an rp where my partner can't post more than a solid paragraph regularly. I also will not reply to a post that consists of just one or two sentences. I'm sorry I just can't. Posts that short don't keep my attention and with my experiences with rp those stories are the first to die... and I don't like to see my brain babies die so lets try to avoid that by giving me something to work with and feed off of and I will do the same for you.

I have a few pairings (currently just the one. sorry will add more later) and all of my plots are something I'm currently craving. I will update these as the need arises. I am also interested in most fairy tale stories if there is a twist (like how Peter Pan found Neverland) to them or a mash up of two or more stories like the show Once a Upon a Time. (Peter Pan/Pinocchio or Lion King goes to Narnia...Tarzan vs Planet of the Apes idk) Just ask and we can find a common interest story wise.

Pairings: (assume all pairings m// and are a supernatural pair unless specified differently)
preferred role, if I have one, will be underlined and stared *** if its a crave. If I've highlighted the pairing or plot in red it means I currently have an active rp of that idea but I am still willing to start another. I will take a plot or pairing off if and when I am no longer accepting partners for it so don't be afraid to ask if you see something you like.

***Florist(Elemental or Nymph)/Tattoo Artist(can be human but doesn't have to be)
Coma Ghost/Reaper
Master (supernatural or alien)/Pet (human)

Plots: (Again assume m// unless said otherwise)

***The Vanir
-Important notes: 1) Incorparates A/B/O Dynamics (ask for details if unfamiliar with this please) 2) Must be able to play more than one character (a sacrifice and a god)
The Vanir are Norse gods of protection and prosperity. People who worshiped The Vanir, in return for good health and harvest(sometimes mild weather), would build effigies in the deities' images and often times preformed the ritual of human sacrifice. (...and this is where the actual mythology here ends) Unfortunately for Characters A (me) and B (you), times have been rough this year. Last years sacrifice, an attempt to do away with once and for all a villager that everyone viewed as either a nuisance or disgrace, was not acceptable enough for the village Vanir. As had been tradition for the duration of the last century for the first choice for the sacrifice to be an indivual that no one would miss. Turns out The Vanir see themselves as more than a dump for unwanted souls, so they took out their frustrations out on this years harvest and health of the village youngsters. Every new child had been still born and livestock born deformed. It was a demand from the Vanir for better quality sacrifices which resulted in characters A and B being singled out as the best of the best of the unmated villagers. Character A, a strong capable Alpha who had been making leaps and strides in the hierarchy of the village, and was so deeply devoted to the Vanir that he views his upcoming death as an honor and Character B the most beautiful and desired Omega of the village who views the sacrifice as barbaric and wants nothing to do with any of it, even if its mostly for the case of his self-preservation.

Last edited:
I am interested I will PM you.
The question do you prefer playing the male character? Is it right to assume these are fluffy/soft romance pairing correct?

I prefer and am most comfortable playing in mxm pairings I still do mxf as the male character but it has to be something I'm dying for. the florist/tattoo artist I defiantly want fluffy the rest is up in the air, what ever direction the rp naturally goes I'm fine with for the rest unless you want something specific then I'm cool with that too
I am interested I will PM you.
The question do you prefer playing the male character? Is it right to assume these are fluffy/soft romance pairing correct?

Now in a MxM would you RP the florist or the tattooist. Also, I am going, to be frank, Tattoos make me feel uncomfortable, is there any other occupation that could be an alternative but still gets the same feel?

Also, I mostly prefer to be a more socially submissive male character that is you know the less masculine character or a female character. In this I would prefer to play the florist, but I can change depending on what the tattooist would be if you agree to change that to something thing

I could go either way but I guess I prefer to be the florist. as for a replacement occupation ... Bar tender? or artist of some sort?
Now in a MxM would you RP the florist or the tattooist. Also, I am going, to be frank, Tattoos make me feel uncomfortable, is there any other occupation that could be an alternative but still gets the same feel?

Also, I mostly prefer to be a more socially submissive male character that is you know the less masculine character or a female character. In this I would prefer to play the florist, but I can change depending on what the tattooist would be if you agree to change that to something thing

I am interested. Please PM me if you would.
I have an Alice in Wonderland plot if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back