I dare you to read!

ForgetTomorroow

Charmed ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ha, curious one aye? Glad you clicked my thread. ;)

Hello! *bows* I am really excited to be here! I am not new to the concept of roleplaying, but this site is and I hope to engage in some wonderful stories. Admittedly, me and roleplaying do have a love/hate relationship with motivation and my busy schedule but it’s a hard flame to distinguish. Hm, I am currently in my twenties, a fully born British lass and a penchant for writing, shall suffice for introductions, yes?

My favourite genres:

· Fantasy; glory medieval deets and a spice of magic, dash of supernatural,

· Survival, dystopian environments/atmospheres etc; sci-fi elements possibly,

· Romance – who doesn’t like a good ol’ romance? But drama certainly liven things up, without a doubt.

· Slice-of-life; I feel like a lot can be done with this, if you have the imagination to!

I wouldn’t proclaim myself to be advanced, but I do like a little detail and like to spend my time structuring my posts, average perhaps? Aside from roleplaying, I like superheroes, comic books, anime and listening to rock constantly; as well as an avid tea drinker and working. K-pop music is also to die for to.. cannot live without that either!

Another Brit!! Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Ha, curious one aye? Glad you clicked my thread. ;)

Hello! *bows* I am really excited to be here! I am not new to the concept of roleplaying, but this site is and I hope to engage in some wonderful stories. Admittedly, me and roleplaying do have a love/hate relationship with motivation and my busy schedule but it’s a hard flame to distinguish. Hm, I am currently in my twenties, a fully born British lass and a penchant for writing, shall suffice for introductions, yes?

My favourite genres:

· Fantasy; glory medieval deets and a spice of magic, dash of supernatural,

· Survival, dystopian environments/atmospheres etc; sci-fi elements possibly,

· Romance – who doesn’t like a good ol’ romance? But drama certainly liven things up, without a doubt.

· Slice-of-life; I feel like a lot can be done with this, if you have the imagination to!

I wouldn’t proclaim myself to be advanced, but I do like a little detail and like to spend my time structuring my posts, average perhaps? Aside from roleplaying, I like superheroes, comic books, anime and listening to rock constantly; as well as an avid tea drinker and working. K-pop music is also to die for to.. cannot live without that either!

Hello fellow kpop lover. Do you love Blackpink?

welcome to rpnation, forgettomorrow! we're glad to have you join c':
if you have any questions, or need any help - don't be afraid to ask!
but i hope you have a great time here, and enjoy your stay

Another Brit!! Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Thank you for the welcome! And I shall; I'll be popping up in the fantasy forum soon. xD

Hello fellow kpop lover. Do you love Blackpink?
I love Black Pink, Girls Generation, Dreamcatcher, Red Velvet 4Minute, ClC, all favourites!

Thank you for the welcome! And I shall; I'll be popping up in the fantasy forum soon. xD

I love Black Pink, Girls Generation, Dreamcatcher, Red Velvet 4Minute, ClC, all favourites!
I sent you a message we should chat we have something in common. I'll also be your first follower!

Blackpink in your area!

Welcome, welcome, and welcome with a side of welcome and that appetizer made of welcome :)

welcome to rpnation, forgettomorrow! we're glad to have you join c':
if you have any questions, or need any help - don't be afraid to ask!
but i hope you have a great time here, and enjoy your stay
Awh thank you for the nice welcome! I shall surely do, if I have any questions. :)

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Konichiwa! Welcome to RPN! I'm Cara, the resident fox. ^33^:33: You'll love it here, in our humble abode! There are plenty of RPs to go around. If you don't find a group RP you'd like to join, take a stab at making your own, or join/make a one on one (1x1) RP! Welp, I hope to see you around the site! And again welcome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back