Chitchat I Can't Sleep so Let's Chat

Daisie

"Confused and fungal"
Roleplay Type(s)
Pretty much what the title says! If anyone's up at this hour, yknow, I appreciate it.

Allow me to introduce myself. Name's Daisie. I've practiced art all my life, and am decently skilled at it, having made a few professional level pieces. Not many, but a few. I'm working on it.

I make a lot of cancer jokes all the time cause I have Leukemia. Unfortunately the hospital sometimes messes with my time here on RpN.

I've been RPing since early 2016 on this site, but I my first roleplaying experiences were with my brother, many years back. He's kept the world we built together intact, and has greatly expanded upon it, which is really cool of him.

My persona online sometimes takes the form of a morally-questionable Demon Dragon.

I love almost everything. There aren't too many things I hate. There are things that irk me, but I wouldn't say I hate them.

Just making my way through life, slowly but surely.

How are you?

Hello. =)

I'm an Artist as well, I usually do traditional art but I'm trying to get digital. I'm not very good at drawing, I have a problem with my realism, and judging the length of legs. But I do love to draw. I'm also learning to play the guitar. So far I can do a little of Smoke on the Water.

Hello. =)

I'm an Artist as well, I usually do traditional art but I'm trying to get digital. I'm not very good at drawing, I have a problem with my realism, and judging the length of legs. But I do love to draw. I'm also learning to play the guitar. So far I can do a little of Smoke on the Water.
Ooh, the length of legs can be pretty difficult. References are key. I usually do my art in a peculiar way - judging anatomy based on other parts of anatomy. Like, I put my hand on my face and know about how big to make them based on that. Idk if that's weird, it just always seemed weird to me.

Music is a good outlet, too! I've tried to dabble in it, but I've found I just don't have the patience to sit down and practice anymore. Stuff like that's reserved for art and writing.

I never learned the reference trick. I usually keep a picture of what I'm drawing, like if I'm trying to draw a shark I have several pictures of a shark up. I'm just bad with drawing.

I'm having to just about force myself to sit down. I love to play that's not the problem. I just can't sit still!

I never learned the reference trick. I usually keep a picture of what I'm drawing, like if I'm trying to draw a shark I have several pictures of a shark up. I'm just bad with drawing.

I'm having to just about force myself to sit down. I love to play that's not the problem. I just can't sit still!
Sounds like you're someone with a lot of energy! Jumping from one thing to the next. :P I can appreciate that. I used to be much more energetic, but that kinda left me. Sometimes the energy is the only thing that can get you through practicing art or music, right?

I couldn't sleep very well last night myself--saw this thread too late though.

I've done some drawing in the past, and always mean to do more but never do...anyways I think this was my most recent piece, a western ghost town. IIRC I purposefully drew the horizon so it was off kilter (same wit the cross). Having actually gone to a real ghost town in Montana yesterday, I will have to do something like this again! IMG_1421.JPG

I couldn't sleep very well last night myself--saw this thread too late though.

I've done some drawing in the past, and always mean to do more but never do...anyways I think this was my most recent piece, a western ghost town. IIRC I purposefully drew the horizon so it was off kilter (same wit the cross). Having actually gone to a real ghost town in Montana yesterday, I will have to do something like this again! View attachment 484543
Oh, nice! Looked like a fun piece to work on. c: Seems like you worked pretty hard, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back