• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One I Can't Hear The Piano

AFabulousCottonBall

Mяѕ. Ɓяєη∂ση Uяιє
Hello! If you don't understand, let me explain.

Morgan Jettison was once a great pianist, known by everybody. And the reason for this was her father, George Jettison, who was also very well known. But, whenever the two get into a car accident, Morgan's father dies, causing her to not want to play anymore.

Where does your character come in? Well, you character is the one who wants Morgan to play again. The one who makes Morgan play again. Your character is an up and coming (pianist, violinist, etc.) who plays in small competitions just for the fun of it. They are skilled, but not nearly as good as Morgan. And whenever your character hears of her tragic story, you try and convince her that she has to play again.

At first, Morgan doesn't really like your character, because they are pushy, taking Morgan out of her comfort zone. But as it progresses, the two form a close bond with eachother (the bond can be romantic if you want, even if you play as another female). I want this to be filled with humor, but have some serious and sad parts. You can give your character a normal backstory, a sad one, it doesn't matter. Just make your character a bit pushy, and a musician.

Now, you don't have to make your replies super long if you don't want. I want at least a paragraph or two, though. I would also like great imagery, so be descriptive! If you mess up a few times on grammar and spelling, I won't mind. But if you don't know the difference between "to", "two", and "too", or if you use text talk, then I won't RP with you. Thank you! ^^

**Also, this is loosely based on the anime Your Lie in April, but if you haven't watched it, it's okay! (I'm only on episode 4 anyways ^^)**

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back