• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I am so glad I found this website!

Hinatarocks

Today I got lost on the road of life.
I actually joined this website because I haven't role-played in forever (thanks college!) and I'm missing it terribly. I enjoy all sizes of rp but enjoy one-on-one the most. I suppose what I am looking for is others who may share my interests. My problem is my scope may be a little small compared to some of the vast (and wonderful) ideas i've seen here. I'll give you guys a breakdown of what I'd love.

Naruto rp, any kind. Period. (my favorite anime ever)

Does anyone do dbz style rp?

Anything fantasy, especially drow!

Modern day apocalypse stuff is fun too.

I am female and generally rp females, I have tried playing males and unless i'm an animal it does not feel quite right for me. If romance were to blossom in rp I would want it to be MxF only please. Now going into that, I have role-played some very dark undertones and pushed my rp limits. I find I cannot deal with torture deaths or just sick minded behavior like that. Other than that, if the story progression calls for something extreme I will fade to black just as said in site rules. I might send you an ooc letting you know im uncomfortable and would hope the same from you.

What I can offer you is daily rp, more than likely even multiple posts. Now I'm not saying everyone can do that and if you take a day or two I understand, real life always is first. I only ask if you wish to stop the role-play give me some warning and we can rp out a fitting ending. There is nothing worse than being excited and wrapped up in a story line and someone leaves. Its sad! I would hope for at least one paragraph responses as it it very hard to elaborate from one word or sentence.

But that is me, I'm thrilled to get started and I hope some of you might be interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there!

Welcome to the site! :3 *virtual hugs*

Anyway, I'd love to do an Apocalypse RP, but not sure if you are referring to a 1x1 or a group RP.

- Flipper

Ricia said:
This is a PG-13 website. Any sexual content is against the rules.
Thank you for changing that, I didn't mean for it to sound sexual I meant any type of dark undertones that may be awkward, but I can see where that may have come off in that way.

Hello Flipperdoo!

Basically I would prefer a couple one-on-ones. It's always fun to do those, the big reason for me is because sometimes in really large groups the plots get lost or people come and go :( . It seems with the one-on-one you can really progress a fun and memorable story and well general communication (ooc) is a little easier. But I'd be honored to do a rp with you! :)

Hello again!

Yes, I actually prefer 1x1's now.

So, If you want to do an Apocalyptic (1x1) Rp with me, Please Pm!

- Flipper

Flipperdoo and Robin I am excited to get to rp with you both! Um (embarassed) I will have to wait a little bit to PM you, I didn't realize because I just joined I cannot PM just yet. If you want to PM me that would be great I can respond, sorry you two i'll message as fast as i can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back